Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Video footage of Seattle Cop punching teeanage girl

Because I know EVERYONE loves to see videos of cops doing this sort of stuff, thought i'd share this latest misdeamenour.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/10336500.stm?ls

The Seattle Police department are defending his actions on the ground he was on his own, surrounded by a "hostile crowd".

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    You forgot to mention that the girl had previous arrests for striking a police officer. Nothing can justify a full face punch the way he did, but still....

AND YES, I'M BLACK SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR NO BS ABOUT RACISM AND CRAP!!!

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    u can't fight the law, and becoming a typical irate black woman isn't gonna help; it's actually gonna get you punched in the face

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn, how long before someone chimes in with "if it was a white person..."

I didn't know she had priors BigMac, but I question the allegation that he was surrounded by a "hostile crowd" and more the fact he was dealing with two loud mouth bitches. I think there was probably a better way he could have dealt with it, I mean watch the punch in full motion, it's pretty full on.

Anyways, cue how everyone hates the police and we all need a revolution, etc...

jmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    You forgot to mention that the girl had previous arrests for striking a police officer. Nothing can justify a full face punch the way he did, but still....

I'm sure the cop did'nt even know she 'priors' so, she earned that one

OCTOBER-2009 is offline Junior Member
    Take a close look at this video. The offficer is attempting to arrest suspect #1, who is resisting him. Suspect #2 then approches, interferes with his arrest, and then pushes the officer.

An officer making an arrest (at that point 2 arrests) does not have to retreat. Cops also have a right to use "more" force than a suspect to effect an arrest. He could have used mace, a taser, or a baton to subdue the suspect(s).

HIS ACTIONS ARE JUSTIFIED AND WELCOMED!

OCTOBER-2009 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post

Anyways, cue how everyone hates the police and we all need a revolution, etc...
    The majority of us support our local police officers. The need for a revolution is due to the ever expanding Federal Government (I.E. Obama) disregarding the constitution, huge deficits, and supporting illegal aliens and not the state of AZ.

wharton is offline out of here
    Nothing wrong there, that women was bigger than him he felt threatend he did loose his cool a bit but they were resisting arrest and therefore breaking the law, probably should of gassed them or tasser them and there would be no problem? right? options

Punch in face
    Tasser
    Gas
    Shoot

Punch in face goes numb fast. Tasser stings then you got a chance of smashing your face on the floor or car on the way down. Gas well not a good choice burning eyes cant see lasts ages not fun. Pulls gun goes off wups... I think she got the better of the choices.

None of the above? Call for backup and tell them you need assistence some women is beating you lol.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Racism!

Im sure the cop will be put down by the Utah firing squad....

This is an outrage!

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    he had the right to hit her and that was a solid punch

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    The ONLY reason this is even an issue is due to gender. Had they been two males it wouldnt even be a story. The officer did nothing wrong, was he supposed to wait until one of them grabbed his gun? BTW, the gal is having 3rd degree assault charges filed against her and she already made a public apology to the officer as well.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post

I can see that nothing has changes in my absence.....

Nice to see you BgMc!

Best

T

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OCTOBER-2009 View Post
    The majority of us support our local police officers. The need for a revolution is due to the ever expanding Federal Government (I.E. Obama) disregarding the constitution, huge deficits, and supporting illegal aliens and not the state of AZ.
    Usually I go off on the revolution tangent, but I agree with your perspective.

Best

T

Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    The ONLY reason this is even an issue is due to gender. Had they been two males it wouldnt even be a story. The officer did nothing wrong, was he supposed to wait until one of them grabbed his gun? BTW, the gal is having 3rd degree assault charges filed against her and she already made a public apology to the officer as well.

Yep......^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Off to Q&A....

Best

T

ProEvoDanny is offline Junior Member
    id love to be in a room with that ****

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    she deserved a clip

Regular guy is offline Junior Member
    I think the whole thing is fake...

Proof its a sunny day in Seattle!!!!

Td00 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Yep. Some women abuse their priviledges and hit men because they know men can't hit them back, and that's coward too.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Assault and interfere with a Police officer and you get hit. Age and gender aren't relevant as she's almost twice his size.

We all know you can't assault a police officer, why is this an issue?

danimal79 is offline Junior Member
    she deserved it.

#1: i HATE how some women think it's cool to get rough with guys.

#2: they basically attempted to jump a cop. they're lucky they didn't get tasered or shot (seriously).

now maybe some dumb chicks who are watching this, will think twice next time they get out of pocket. and i LOVE women, but chicks like this need to get checked.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    She put her self out there when she had no reason to even be involved. Although the the crime of jaywalking probably didnt need to escalate into an altercation such as that from both parties. I am all for checks and balances for police power. However in such a situation where he was alone with others intervening against the officer. He did what he probably felt his experiences in law enforcement had driven him to do. I think all parties involved are responsible for their actions.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I dont think it started or was even escalated with Obama. He is merely another President with an activist Congress behind him expanding government and limiting State Rights. Remember W created the largest single government agency with the DHS and the so called (Un-American) Patriot Act.

Not to mention he forfeited some of the principles of free enterprise and Capitalism to "Save Capitalism."
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    Maybe she ****ing learned, people don't take the law seriously enough and think thye can just tell a cop what to do or get in the middle of them performin duty. This bitch believes she is above the law got physical with a police officer and rightfully was dealt with. My #1 hate is when i see the people who first bitch and hate cops (ftp-**** the police) then there little brother gets beat up or something and wonder why they wont help and investigate more... Law Enforcement should have less limits. They should be able to to do this all they want. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COPS RIGHT OUT BEATING SOMEONE and this

kiwidave1 is offline Junior Member
    I am into limiting police powers but this chick got what she deserved. Don't be messing with the police Mother F^#Ker!

digismash is offline Associate Member
    Take a close look at this video. The offficer is attempting to arrest suspect #1, who is resisting him. Suspect #2 then approches, interferes with his arrest, and then pushes the officer.

An officer making an arrest (at that point 2 arrests) does not have to retreat. Cops also have a right to use "more" force than a suspect to effect an arrest. He could have used mace, a taser, or a baton to subdue the suspect(s).

HIS ACTIONS ARE JUSTIFIED AND WELCOMED!

x2 when you have two people attacking you man or woman, he has the right to use force, justified

Thread Information