Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Very encouraging Peace protest

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Very encouraging Peace protest-protest.jpg  

another

This one is good!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Very encouraging Peace protest-protest2.jpg  

last one

My fav
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Very encouraging Peace protest-protest3.jpg  

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    All them people protesting shit, They would have a different view if a gas bomb was dropped in the middle of there protest and started eating away at there flesh. Those protesting pricks!!! I'll give them rights!!
    A right and a left and a straight kick the fucking jaw. Gosh damm, soft asses!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    My sentiments exactly abstrack.

sick of these fucking protests, i see on the news these assholes over there buring are flag and sending people over here blowing shit up fuck all that. It's all about peace untill someone shits on your doors step, and as far my door step is concered they have already hitted on to much so it is time to put people back in ther palce and let America strive as it has been. If they dont like this war shit get the fuck out of the counrty and go protest peace over in iraq, saudi arabia or pakistan. Sick and tired of these people, people protesting about equal rights people protesting about peace. 70's are over were on a different mission here to settle this terrorist bullshit with these middle eastern countries who have a hate for america.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

You gotta admit these are some funny ass signs boys. These guys were at the real protests.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    We might as well have an all out Nuclear War because thats what its going to come down too.

Fuck it!! If we need to drop another atomic bomb to put some people in there place than so be it. Damm japanese thought htey were slick in the world war when they tried that sneeky shit on us, So what did we do?? droped 2 atomic bombs on there ass and made them shut the fuck up!! Iraq is about the size of ohio, well if we need to drop a couple over there then damm it it has to be done. If sadam was not such a idiot then this shit would not be going down. the we have the asian people acting up again with there shit, You would think that they would learn from the first time??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by tt333
    We might as well have an all out Nuclear War because thats what its going to come down too.
    Yeah, lets end this planet so everything gets solved!!!

Comon guys, I was looking for some: "thats some funny shit Jdawg"
    Everyone is pretty serious huh?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Jdawg50
    Comon guys, I was looking for some: "thats some funny shit Jdawg"
    Everyone is pretty serious huh?
    Hehe no bro i like the sarcasm in the signs

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    funny shit jdawd

symatech I knw you would like it! LOL

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    I wonder if those people were true left wingers or what. Either way it's hilarious.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well, the U.S. used TWO nukes on Japan, and that was for a lot less then what happened in the past two years. (I think). Didn't they? So, it was probably a mistake back then, cause maybe they didn't know what would really happen? Those two nukes (in my opinion) was only good for letting the WHOLE world see what damage one of those things can do, and to hopefully discourage ANYONE from using another one EVER!

Originally posted by Terinox
    Well, the U.S. used TWO nukes on Japan, and that was for a lot less then what happened in the past two years. (I think). Didn't they? So, it was probably a mistake back then, cause maybe they didn't know what would really happen? Those two nukes (in my opinion) was only good for letting the WHOLE world see what damage one of those things can do, and to hopefully discourage ANYONE from using another one EVER!
    Yes, we did use nukes, and by doing so we prevented the deaths of thousands of servicemen, and Japanese civilaiins/ military if we would have had to invade Japan. Yes thosands were killed with those two bombs, but many more would have died if we had not used them and invaded Japan.

Thread Information