tolinka is offline Senior Member

Post 15 dead 42 injured....

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...xplosion_dc_10

The thing that i'm really scared about is that i Used to live right there and i worked there too...

http://news.walla.co.il/ts.cgi?tsscr...357661&path=22

If you look at the map where the eplosion is there was my work place and around the explosin there are two horizantal streets...i lived tight on the upper one in the corner to the big street(yal cant read hebrew so i have to eplain in areatarded way)

I'm really terrefied right now cause my friend and his family still live in that house(i used to live with them).....hopefuly they are ok

Venice is offline Junior Member

Hang in there

Stay strong man. Hopefully the day will come when there will be peace.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    The very next day Israel kills 11 palestinians to capture one hamas "activist" One of the dead Palestinians was a mother of 10 children.

Both situations Israeli and Palestinian are Equally sad.
    Last edited by RockSolid; 03-07-2003 at 01:14 PM.

Originally posted by RockSolid
    The very next day Israel kills 11 palestinians to capture one hamas "activist" One of the dead Palestinians was a mother of 10 children.

Both situations Israeli and Palestinian are Equally sad.
    Yes bro they are, but the israeli dont target little children and women.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Originally posted by tolinka

Yes bro they are, but the israeli dont target little children and women.
    I understand Tolinka, but if someone comes up to you and says, your sister and mother are dead, but they were killed unintentionally, would that make you feel better? Would you say "It was not intentional, so I wont be sad". Thats not how it works, you will feel equally sad and angry wheater the death was intentional or not.

Originally posted by RockSolid

I understand Tolinka, but if someone comes up to you and says, your sister and mother are dead, but they were killed unintentionally, would that make you feel better? Would you say "It was not intentional, so I wont be sad". Thats not how it works, you will feel equally sad and angry wheater the death was intentional or not.
    Fortunely enough no one of my fa,mily was hurt...did you know that most of the casualties were 13-17 year old students going home from school?

And at that moment i wasnt angry, i was just scared that something mugthve happened to them...thank god it didnt...but i cant understand how can you even compare this two occasions?

I understand that no matter what the occasion was some one will feel angry or sad about their loss...but you made it sound like this two things are the same...i know that Palestinian women and children get shot...but children shouldnt be running arounf the streets with Kalashnikovs and stones when there are soldiers shooting each other...and their moms running on the streets looking for them...

I think you just dont really understand what I'm trying top say here...so i'm just going to stop

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    The death toll now stands at 17 dead with two teenage girls dying after post op care.

Thread Information