View Poll Results: do you agree with this?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

11 52.38%
  • no

10 47.62%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    zabster151 is offline Member

This is getting out of hand.

This is getting so bad. i want peoples opinion. very simple

if this was your child would you be ok with this?

what are people afraid to vote?

17 views 2 votes......

Blog Entries
    whats the matter? she is obviously carrying drugs and or firearms cleaverly disguised as a 6 year old girl...

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Based upon security status and the fact that these procedures were implemented to keep terrorists from repeating destructive actions resulting in deaths of hundreds of people (which could include my children), and the terrorists mentality doesn't prohibit them from using children for a means to their ends. The lady was doing her job and was incredibly professional about it.

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    Based upon security status and the fact that these procedures were implemented to keep terrorists from repeating destructive actions resulting in deaths of hundreds of people (which could include my children), and the terrorists mentality doesn't prohibit them from using children for a means to their ends. The lady was doing her job and was incredibly professional about it.
    yea! White little girls and middle America soccer mom's are especially dangerous. great job lady lol

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    2 things Absolutely a huge waste of money. Ignorant reasons behind it. There is no threat and never was one of people hijacking American planes. All have been false flag operations. TBody you are as ignorant as 98% of America and they love it. You should put on some fatiges and grab a gun and start fighting those 6 year old white suburban terroist.

Go get'em boy.

PROFILE why is that so hard. What amazes me is that I dont get messed with at all anymore. I used to always have to go through secondary screening. I just flew over the weekend and no problems. The people they are pulling aside are obviously not terroist.

Then I saw some questionable folks not get messed with at all?

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    So if it were a little brown kid it would be ok?

Why pull the race card. You do that a lot. I would say it would, if he was from out of the country. Chechen rebels are light skinned people and they are muslim fundamentalist.

Ok BgMc, if you were profiling terroist as a job, and you were suspecting they were using kids, would you waste your time on a 6 year old white girl or a brown kid named Abdul?

Be Honest.

I don't play the race card a lot, JJ78. Look at every thread I posted on and I'm not the one who pulls the race card. The race card (unless white isn't a race) was pulled on this thread long before I interjected, so don't go there. Why is it ok for a white guy to talk about race, but when someone like me interjects a counter point, all of a sudden, I'm playing the race card?

To answer your question, it depends on the threat. Like you said, Chechen rebels, croats, and some serbs are white Muslims. If the credible threat was from either of those countries, I would stop little white children. But if the threat came from middle eastern countries, I would have no problem stopping kids from that area. But I also have no problem with everyone getting checked before going on a plane. I've been checked a couple times. I have white friends, arab friends, and hispanic friends who have been checked as well. If you don't like it, don't fly. YOu do have that choice. Its not an afringement on my personal freedoms. And let me make this clear. When I was playing professional football, I (and all other players involved in interracial relationships) received death threats from white supremacists groups, I had absolutely no problem with security checking people for weapons at the stadium. Why is this any different?

Islam knows no race. The 'underwear bomber' was black (from Somalia), so should all black men be checked? And Zab, you are ok with France outlawing a cultural head/face dress. Why is it ok, in the name of security? Or is it because you don't think Arab culture should be practiced in any form. Because if you are ok with the banning of it in the name of security but not ok with pat downs before boarding a plane (which is in the name of security), that's being very hypocritical.
    Last edited by BgMc31; 04-12-2011 at 03:26 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    It is not unreasonable to think that some people that are less likely to be inspected could be paid to get items through security. You probably couldn't pay them to blow up a plane, but there are plenty of white people that would get an item through security for $50k. So, I think we can stop with the "it is only brown people that should be searched" argument.

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    So if it were a little brown kid it would be ok?
    WTF, are you serious its not ok to do this to anyone, i'm not racist and don't try and make it look that way.

Quote Originally Posted by zabster151 View Post
    WTF, are you serious its not ok to do this to anyone, i'm not racist and don't try and make it look that way.
    Dude you really need to learn how to respond to questions and stop taking shit so personal. I simply asked the question, since you pointed out the fact that this was a little white girl. No one said you were racist, so chill the fvck out!

Did you read my response to JJ78? Apparently not, but I did pose a question to you. Why are you in favor of France outlawing a the burqa and naqib? Is it in the name of security or do you feel that Arab culture should only be practiced in Arab countries only?

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    I don't play the race card a lot,you just did JJ78. Look at every thread I posted on and I'm not the one who pulls the race card. The race card (unless white isn't a race) was pulled on this thread long before I interjected, so don't go there. Why is it ok for a white guy to talk about race, but when someone like me interjects a counter point, all of a sudden, I'm playing the race card?this had nothing to do with race i just said whit girl cause ITS A WHITE GIRL IN THE VIDEO

To answer your question, it depends on the threat. Like you said, Chechen rebels, croats, and some serbs are white Muslims. If the credible threat was from either of those countries, I would stop little white children. But if the threat came from middle eastern countries, I would have no problem stopping kids from that area. But I also have no problem with everyone getting checked before going on a plane. I've been checked a couple times. I have white friends, arab friends, and hispanic friends who have been checked as well. If you don't like it, don't fly.that is such a ignorant statment people have to fly for work and other reasons YOu do have that choice. Its not an afringement on my personal freedoms. And let me make this clear. When I was playing professional football, I (and all other players involved in interracial relationships) received death threats from white supremacists groups, I had absolutely no problem with security checking people for weapons at the stadium. Why is this any different?

Islam knows no race. The 'underwear bomber' was black (from Somalia), so should all black men be checked? And Zab, you are ok with France outlawing a cultural head/face dress. Why is it ok, in the name of security? NOOOOOO its because its a work place and there should be work artier. and leave religion at home. France has rules if you move there you have to follow there rules. something America should enforce. Or is it because you don't think Arab culture should be practiced in any form.religion belongs in the home keep it to yourself Because if you are ok with the banning of it in the name of security but not ok with pat downs before boarding a plane (which is in the name of security), that's being very hypocritical.
    what? not at all the same one is a total invasion of privacy touching a persons body and drug testing them and naked body scanning them. 2nd is somone trying to force there religion in the work place
    Last edited by zabster151; 04-12-2011 at 03:43 PM.

a ha vegas only convo. The Somalian got on the plane with NO PASSPORT. How the hell does that happen? That was a false flag operation. Weeks before that happend Michael Chertoff was on Fox News selling his wonderful new BackScatter machines. He said the were absolutely necessary. He is a major player in the company that manufactures these machines.

I never meant to pull a race card either. I will say this again I grew up in inner city Memphis. I am not racist. My schools were 80% black.

This is an infringement on all of our rights as Americans.

yea the underwear bomber and shoe bomber were such a joke. there is so much money around that its laughable
    "we caught them in the nic of time" team america **** yea

im not taking it personal bigmc but i really did not expect you to go that route

This is one big test. The test being is to see how far American people can be mistreated before we stand up and say no. Slowly and methodically taking all of our rights away as well as treating us like dogs and slaves.

I dont know about you but you treat my family with respect and if i had a daughter, the fist time a minimum wage stranger put his hands on my daughter or my girl. I will be going to jail, cause someone is getting hurt. They can pat me down all they want. I dont give a ****. I will laugh and tell them to go a little higher and to the right, I got an itch.

68 views and 6 votes why are people so scared to vote?

How about 9/11. I still do not believe that not one person on those planes had any balls. 5-6 little arab dudes with box cutters. They supposedly sliced a stewards throat in front of everyone. I would have immediately taken those blades and cut their ****in nuts off in front of everyone. Then they would be the ones terrified.

Still think its all bullshit.

1st, no one called anyone racist. You guys are quick to whine about that just because someone puts out a counter point. I don't care if you have black friends, went to a black school, or have a black wife. That wasn't the point I was making.

2nd, Zab, people don't have to fly. They don't have to take a job that requires travel. So it isn't an ignorant statement. Do you even know the definition of ignorant (it means lack of knowledge)? Flying is a choice.

3rd, you know I don't subscribe to your conspiracy theories. Especially the one about the underwear bomber being a plant by the gov't. I was simply pointing out that anyone is a suspect when it comes to terrorism. Islamist extremist come in all colors, ages, and genders. If you want to fly, or go to a major sports game, be prepared to get searched. If you don't want to be searched, don't go.

4th, France has laws that prevent people from practicing their cultural norms and they should be respected. Well the United States has laws that prevent people and protect people at areas where masses of people are present. Those laws should be respected. Just like if Arabs from other countries have a problem with France's laws that prevent them from wearing traditional head dresses then don't move to France. The same can be said about our laws before boarding a plane or attending a sporting event. You don't like it, don't fly or don't go to a game. Its not an infringement upon our Constitutional rights because no one has to fly or go to a sporting event.

OK, so you did not call anyone racist but you said "why does it have to be a white girl, what if she was brown"? It is what was implied.

My view on Islam, I think Milosovich had it right. He said these people are invading my country and ruining our government, infrastructure, and way of life. If you look at the stats on europe, it is an invasion. Just like Mexico is to America.

i believe in the way of life that our country has fought hard to establish over the last 400 years.

You are right I have a choice. And I plan on excercising that choice. I will be out of here in a year. I will be moving somewhere will I will not be persucuted for excercising my right to freedom and the pursuit of happiness.

JJ78. I didn't imply anyone was racist. Just because you feel that brown skinned folks should be profiled and white folk shouldn't doesn't mean you are racist and I didn't imply that you were. You assumed such and you know what they say about assumptions.

My questions is this in terms of you leaving, where would you go? There is no country that doesn't have some type of restrictions on personal freedoms. This country is as free as it gets. Now are you looking for a country that doesn't restrict your freedoms or supports your views but restricts the freedoms and views of others? That's not freedom, that's justifiable discrimination.

And what way of life has the country fought for the last 400yrs? This country has never been completely free, fair, or applied its rules evenly across all segments of society. And unfortunately it never will be, but it's better than anywhere else. So good luck with your search...

I think that the profiling should fit the situation. If a white dude tried to blow up a plane and he was affiliated with some group then yes whites should be profiled.

If illegal mexicans are the subject then yes mexicans should be profiled.
    If the Chinese triads are commiting acts of violence the the chinese should be profiled. pretty straight forward if you ask me. i call it common sense.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I agree with it and apparently so does the rest of America since nobody appears to be doing anything about it. I've accepted my life as a serf and so should you.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Never. There are still some American citizens that will stand up.

I know some boys in Georgia that do not play. And of course they do not fly so they dont care about this situation in particular.

One day you will get that knock on the door in the middle of the nite. are you telling me you will not standup.?

Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post
    I know some boys in Georgia that do not play. And of course they do not fly so they dont care about this situation in particular.
    Sounds like a valid reason not to care to me. The good ol' "As long as it's not happening to me it's ok", theory. If there are these so called Americans you speak of, they sure in the **** aren't "standing" up. More like laying down like the serfs they are.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Listen, the point is that however "wrong" some may think these searches are, they are for a good reason... Everyone knows this date September 11, 2001. Right?

Well I can't give any airport security guys crap for trying to protect the nation and its peoples.

Haha, I remember last summer I was traveling to california with a suitcase and a tub of protein. They emptied some of it out and tested it for crack and other drugs. I understood haha, I wouldn't want to be the guy that let 5lbs of cocaine through because I didn't test it or I thought it was unnecessary.

Give em a break huh?

If patriotic gun owning americans stood up right now, this would give them the opportunity to consider all gun owning americans a threat. Then we all would be in trouble. There would be so many people getting killed. That would be absolte chaos.

This is the kind of thing that the elite want to happen. Any excuse to really put shit on lockdown. I personally think that they are smart. Lay low and wait. I am all for the American government and way of life, but look at the quotes you have in your signature, do you not believe in those values?

And serf is not a term that I am familiar with, are you trying to insult me?

Take Iran for instance these people try to stand up all the time and are swiftly put down. Why are there not mass protest to the illegall wars that are going on right now. All of our money being spent on policing other countries. In the sixties hundreds of thousnds people protested everyday. Why not now?

If you don't understand the term "serf" then you have no business discussing American Empire politics. Jesus Christ google it if you don't know

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    I agree with it and apparently so does the rest of America since nobody appears to be doing anything about it. I've accepted my life as a serf and so should you.
    wow, they love ppl like you , o yea and take away the ron paul you don't deserve to put his name after a comment like that.

never give up never lay down!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    voted.......HELL NO..

and to add....FN RIDICULOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by zabster151 View Post
    never got up so never had to lay down!
    Fixed!
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 04-13-2011 at 04:18 PM.

googled it, buddy And I assure I am not a slave. My eyes are wide open and I will be completely off the grid in a year.

and as far as nobody cares about what the subject of this thread. The mainstream media piked it up and there quite a bit of backlash about it now.

Just goes to show you the power of the media. all this info is out there, but unless NBC or FOX reports no one cares. Ignorance is bliss isnt it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post
    googled it, buddy And I assure I am not a slave. My eyes are wide open and I will be completely off the grid in a year.
    Good, now you can't say ol' MN never taught you anything. Now carry on serf.

Damn you sure are a tough guy Ninja living up there in "outtashapeville". I will say it again no slave here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information