Buy Steroids



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 69 of 69
  1. #41
    MR-FQ320's Avatar
    MR-FQ320 is online now This means war!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Gods own country
    Posts
    2,182
    This thread is BS

    you know the literal translation of islam is 'peace'.

  2. #42
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    23,020
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    IN ISLAMIC TEACHING, THE END ALWAYS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS: Islamists have no respect for the rules, laws or values of the non-Islamic world, to them only the rules of the Islamic world are legitimate. In their mind, when they destroy the non-Islamic world then the rules will change to Islamic rules, laws and values.

    ISLAMISTS CONSIDER TREATIES WITH NON-MUSLIMS AS NON-BINDING. When in non-Muslim countries they will pretend a social behavior as a cover up to their true intentions of domination over the non Muslim world.

    TIP: When it comes to Islamists, ALWAYS LOOK AT WHAT THEY DO, NEVER WHAT THEY SAY: Lying, treachery and deceit are the Islamists' tactic of choice in their jihad of conquest of the non-Muslim world. This tactic (AL-TAQIYYA, or religious deception, pretending to be friends of the Non-Muslims in order to strengthen themselves against them) is a commonly practiced by Islamists. DECEPTION IS THE KEY TACTIC EMPLOYED BY ISLAMISTS.


    Thanks for saying what most people are afraid to say due to it not being Political correct.

  3. #43
    KAEW44's Avatar
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Let's be fair guys, you only have to look at the UAE to see that "the muslim world" aren't maintaning a 5 century AD mentality and is one of the most affluent regions of the world, it's what the rest of the muslim world should be striving for.
    But you have to wonder, has US and UK presence in the Middle East region simply thrown oil on what is now an inferno? Pretty sure there are more terrorist cells in Iraq today than there ever was under the rule of Saddam Hussien.
    UAE is the prime example of fake prosperity and modernism, you are correct to say its not 5th century AD mentality, because its more like 5th century BC mentality!!! Dont be fooled by the high towers and malls man, these architectural marvels are all designed by foreign first world engineers/architects, and built by third world slaves from nepal/india who never get paid and get treated like animals at best, the construction of the UAE is the only modern proof that the pyramids could have been built by slave labour, because the UAE demonstrated that they can use tens of thousands of man labours from poor countries for FREE! and then send them home and say try to sue us from over there. Human rights dont exist at all there, Bars are open in clubs and hotels, yet if you get stopped driving with a slight hint of alcohol (even if you didnt violate a traffic law) you will get lashed like livestock, small drug posession will get you a death sentence making the american equivelent seem like a vacation. prostitution is everywhere in UAE and it is ALL human trafficking/sex slavery young girls kidnapped from war-torn iraq and poor villages in morrocco/ethiopia and former soviet states, all these girls have no rights, no choice, and they dont make a dime they get stacked like sardines in rooms to work themselves as sex slaves for life or until suicide and the royal families of UAE profit off them with zero running costs.

    Lets not forget the recent incident when one of the royal family of dubai decided to film his wonderful feat of torturing some poor guy and machine-gunning his legs and then running over him with a car for everyone to see on the net, yet he never saw a minute in court and never got condemned by any first world country, and the victim was never heard of.

    UAE people have some material wealth, but do u think its really the wonderful life to have a car and live in a big house? when you have zero human rights, zero right to your citizenship which can be revoked any second if you dare ask for better treatment or critisize government? no right to fair trial, your property can be taken by government at any time for zero compensation if it stands in the way of a new project, religious oppression forced down your throat while u see foreigners being able to enjoy full freedoms if they come from the first world.

    The UAE is a prime example of the beautiful golden exterior, that covers the raw sewage which is the oppressive low IQ rule in addition to religious extremist dirty feaces covered foot that steps on the citizen there, add to that warty schlong that takes away all basic human rights and force-pushes them down your throat where they will be swallowed and never seen again.

  4. #44
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is online now Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    13,797
    Wow that was some read

  5. #45
    zabster151's Avatar
    zabster151 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    803
    the only ****ing problem is america sticking its nose were it does not belong.

    first off Isrial is a bitch! "and i do not mean the isralie people i mean there government" Who crys to america for help and to attack others.

    Iran is not trying to attack anyone first off. it would not benefit them at all economically and they are smart enough to know this and they do. they would much rather do business with every other country as they have been.

    also iran has every right to make a nukler bomb just like EVERY OTHER COUNTRIES DOES AND ARE.
    america is a greedy bitch and try's to take everything for themselves "Resources" and control everyone ele's recourses/government and we wonder why nothings working.

  6. #46
    Ersh is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    18
    Hmmmm.

  7. #47
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,263
    Quote Originally Posted by zabster151 View Post
    the only ****ing problem is america sticking its nose were it does not belong.

    first off Isrial is a bitch! "and i do not mean the isralie people i mean there government" Who crys to america for help and to attack others.

    Iran is not trying to attack anyone first off. it would not benefit them at all economically and they are smart enough to know this and they do. they would much rather do business with every other country as they have been.

    also iran has every right to make a nukler bomb just like EVERY OTHER COUNTRIES DOES AND ARE.
    america is a greedy bitch and try's to take everything for themselves "Resources" and control everyone ele's recourses/government and we wonder why nothings working.
    really?? the resident of Iran says differently.

    http://www.youtube.com/verify_contro...%3D_9zcElqetqk
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  8. #48
    Mickthemick's Avatar
    Mickthemick is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    some are irish..
    One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter
    I am from Belfast Ireland
    We were never terrorists only terrorized by the English and forced to defend ourselves

    But the Muslim terrorists brought the fight to America who were forced to respond
    But u can't stay in another persons country and tell them what to do
    It dosent work

  9. #49
    Mickthemick's Avatar
    Mickthemick is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    some are irish..
    One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter
    I am from Belfast Ireland
    We were never terrorists only terrorized by the English and forced to defend ourselves

    But the Muslim terrorists brought the fight to America who were forced to respond
    But u can't stay in another persons country and tell them what to do
    It dosent work

  10. #50
    wmaousley's Avatar
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kuwait/Florida
    Posts
    3,226
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44 View Post
    UAE is the prime example of fake prosperity and modernism, you are correct to say its not 5th century AD mentality, because its more like 5th century BC mentality!!! Dont be fooled by the high towers and malls man, these architectural marvels are all designed by foreign first world engineers/architects, and built by third world slaves from nepal/india who never get paid and get treated like animals at best, the construction of the UAE is the only modern proof that the pyramids could have been built by slave labour, because the UAE demonstrated that they can use tens of thousands of man labours from poor countries for FREE! and then send them home and say try to sue us from over there. Human rights dont exist at all there, Bars are open in clubs and hotels, yet if you get stopped driving with a slight hint of alcohol (even if you didnt violate a traffic law) you will get lashed like livestock, small drug posession will get you a death sentence making the american equivelent seem like a vacation. prostitution is everywhere in UAE and it is ALL human trafficking/sex slavery young girls kidnapped from war-torn iraq and poor villages in morrocco/ethiopia and former soviet states, all these girls have no rights, no choice, and they dont make a dime they get stacked like sardines in rooms to work themselves as sex slaves for life or until suicide and the royal families of UAE profit off them with zero running costs.

    Lets not forget the recent incident when one of the royal family of dubai decided to film his wonderful feat of torturing some poor guy and machine-gunning his legs and then running over him with a car for everyone to see on the net, yet he never saw a minute in court and never got condemned by any first world country, and the victim was never heard of.

    UAE people have some material wealth, but do u think its really the wonderful life to have a car and live in a big house? when you have zero human rights, zero right to your citizenship which can be revoked any second if you dare ask for better treatment or critisize government? no right to fair trial, your property can be taken by government at any time for zero compensation if it stands in the way of a new project, religious oppression forced down your throat while u see foreigners being able to enjoy full freedoms if they come from the first world.

    The UAE is a prime example of the beautiful golden exterior, that covers the raw sewage which is the oppressive low IQ rule in addition to religious extremist dirty feaces covered foot that steps on the citizen there, add to that warty schlong that takes away all basic human rights and force-pushes them down your throat where they will be swallowed and never seen again.
    I dont know what to say my man. This has to be the worst write up about the UAE I have ever read. Yes their are a lack of Human Rights in the Middle East (lets not attack one country) to include all the GCC countries. The UAE has accomplished more in the field of International Human Rights than all the Middle East combined. The TCN's you speak of are brought from nothing and given a chance to earn something, to them its a dream; to people like me and you it seems like slavery. If the US didnt have something called "minimum wage" most would be working for peanuts like in other countries. So dont take that away from those poor TCN's who escape poverty and are given 3 meals a day, a warm bed to sleep in, money for there family and a chance to be something.

    The man from Afghanistan you mentioned about being shot in the legs and run over isnt completely true. He was never shot but was ran over and a US attorney sued the individual who committed these acts in International court and won the Afghani millions of dollars in compensation. Also the said member of the ruling family was jailed for 30 days which is unheard of in teh Middle East.

    Your property can be taken in the US for peanuts or bottom dollar if its in the way of a project also. My grandfathers house was bought by the federal government for half of what its worth so a major interstate could be built in Texas.

    Yes I agree the UAE is very cosmetic and fake, but from all the Emirati and western people I know there, none have anything bad to say. I know Americans who had nothing and went to the UAE for work and are now millionaires who own there own companies.

    My question to you: Have you ever lived or been to the UAE or any other Middle Eastern country?

  11. #51
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is online now Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    13,797
    why was minimum wage in quotes

  12. #52
    zabster151's Avatar
    zabster151 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    803
    that video is used time and time again to push the propaganda about iran. lol. funny how america can kill women and children all day and nobody cares. "Whos the real sicko?"

    all that video of him saying death to iran is. iran getting sick of Israel trying to **** with them using US forces.
    i think he had every right to say death to israel. israel needs to mind there own ****ing business. also stop trying to get america to attack people for them.

  13. #53
    24tyrone is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    This thread is BS

    you know the literal translation of islam is 'peace'.


    BELIEVE DAT!!!

    dont hear jerk offs talking and jews brainwashing everyone or controlling the world etc.

  14. #54
    Simon1972's Avatar
    Simon1972 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Melbourne- Australia
    Posts
    399
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by 24tyrone View Post
    BELIEVE DAT!!!

    dont hear jerk offs talking and jews brainwashing everyone or controlling the world etc.
    agreed, the whole islam thing started when the united nations decided to break palestine up so that a "religion" ( the jews) had a place to live, all be cause hitler decided to irradicate them.... so who suffers?? palestinians- they lose their land and they have been fighting ever since to get their land back ( see gaza strip) . So america backs the jews and the palestinians "muslims" resort to anything they can- bombs etc suicide missions...its progressed to where it is now , because of that.

  15. #55
    wmaousley's Avatar
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kuwait/Florida
    Posts
    3,226
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    why was minimum wage in quotes
    In the english language "Minimum Wage" is considered a literal title which can be in quotation marks. Most use it to express irony, hence the reason you asked the question.

    Are you tracking?

  16. #56
    KAEW44's Avatar
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,672
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    .

    My question to you: Have you ever lived or been to the UAE or any other Middle Eastern country?

    The answer is yes i have been to and lived in UAE/Qatar/Kuwait/Saudi/Bahrain, so pretty much all the GCC except Oman, Out of all the crap-holes mentioned Bahrain was probably the most free and had the best human rights...for sunni-muslims only, until last year when the peaceful protests were crushed we saw the real face of the bahrain regime and it showed its self as just like the others. As much as i would like to see things from your point of view, you are still looking at the shallow exterior man and you have to be honest about that, if the US and Europe had been morally competent from day one they would have never dealed with GCC countries in any way (economic/trade) unless these countries shaped up and became countries that respect their citizens, but money speaks louder than words so it is the west that allowed these countries to become what they are, we can sit here all day and say GCC citizens have a better standard of life (materialistic only) than most of the world, sure there are many countries that have no wealth + no rights which makes it much worse, but i remain solid to my point which is that the citizens of GCC countries are the most mentally/physically-oppressed in the world because they have to deal with two double-penetration rape by both the dictatorship monarchs and the extremism of religion, which applies to them but not to "westerners" .

    There are too many double standards which you would find unfair if you were from there:

    Saudi Arabia: European steals - Deport them back to the first world, Citizen steals - Chop Chop

    UAE: American raps about ho's and weed - Finance their entire tour and pay them extra for private royal birthdays, Citizen sais one cuss word on his own youtube rap channel - Jail + Lashes + Lifetime Internet use ban

    Qatar: Artist dedicated to singing about kush (Kid Cudi) - Fully paid for album recording + music videos produced + publicity (this is happening as i type it) , Qatar Citizen sais weed is made illegal so the local monopoly can raise sales prices on public radio - Citizenship revoked, beat up to near death in prison/ thrown in middle zone between saudi and Qatar to roam the desert with no citizenship/money/anything.

    Bahrain: US troop shoots bahraini citizen dead at a bar in summer of 2007 - gets verbal warning, same bahraini citizen who is now dead - family was charged with a fine after the death because their son was "publicly intoxicated" .

    Its up to you in the end, these arent "single case" senarios, i am sure if i asked my friends from all these countries to give examples then i would need a thousand page thread for it, all i'm saying is that the GCC is a disgrace to its people because given the wealth and potential, there was never an excuse to take so long to start implementing "reforms" and giving more "rights" , the situation there is just plain sad, and the reason people didnt protest like other arab nations was NOT because citizens of GCC are rich and happy, infact most citizens there are in serious debt and financial misery because of the increased cost of living, the reason they didnt protest was because like bahrain the monarchs have a full out green light from the west to machine-gun down anyone that speaks out.

    Also look at the recent UAE scandal with blackwater mercenaries a good 15,000 or so hired by the UAE royals just last year man, you think these guys were hired to "maintain the peace"???? these foreign mercs were hired to gun down like livestock Emirates citizens if they dare and open their mouth and ask for better rights.

    All these cases are facts. And you know what i was one of those guys who went and made my money there in those countries yes i admit it, but i'm not that low of a sell-out that i will start praising royal families and saying "god bless them they love their people" just because i made a fast tax-free buck there, the human rights situation in that entire region needs a reality check, and i didnt even go into the child-kidnapping/prostitution rings run by the royal families there lets not even go there.

  17. #57
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is online now Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    13,797
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    In the english language "Minimum Wage" is considered a literal title which can be in quotation marks. Most use it to express irony, hence the reason you asked the question.

    Are you tracking?
    honestly never saw it in quotes bro

  18. #58
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    8,663
    Quote Originally Posted by east coast 13 View Post
    and another think when the American go out from this muslim countries the problem will go away.
    dude, have you ever thought of what got us in there to begin with?! get a clue! and yes islam teachings does say to cut the head of the enemy (non believes).

  19. #59
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is online now Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    13,797
    Quote Originally Posted by bass View Post
    dude, have you ever thought of what got us in there to begin with?! get a clue! and yes islam teachings does say to cut the head of the enemy (non believes).
    nice to see the guns in the war threads

  20. #60
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    8,663
    LOL! you know i was born in middle east and lived there for about 17 years, and i know whats like to be a minority! thank God i been here 35 years and will never go back if my life depended on it. unless i can get cheap steroids then that a different issue! nahhhhh............... fvck it!

  21. #61
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is online now Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    13,797
    lmfao
    known u for a year and just found out you grew up riding camels...wtf
    t fn cool bro

  22. #62
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    8,663
    LOL! believe it or not i think i saw a camel only once in my life when i was there. the funny thing is i seen more camels here in San Diego zoo!

  23. #63
    wmaousley's Avatar
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kuwait/Florida
    Posts
    3,226
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44 View Post
    The answer is yes i have been to and lived in UAE/Qatar/Kuwait/Saudi/Bahrain, so pretty much all the GCC except Oman, Out of all the crap-holes mentioned Bahrain was probably the most free and had the best human rights...for sunni-muslims only, until last year when the peaceful protests were crushed we saw the real face of the bahrain regime and it showed its self as just like the others. As much as i would like to see things from your point of view, you are still looking at the shallow exterior man and you have to be honest about that, if the US and Europe had been morally competent from day one they would have never dealed with GCC countries in any way (economic/trade) unless these countries shaped up and became countries that respect their citizens, but money speaks louder than words so it is the west that allowed these countries to become what they are, we can sit here all day and say GCC citizens have a better standard of life (materialistic only) than most of the world, sure there are many countries that have no wealth + no rights which makes it much worse, but i remain solid to my point which is that the citizens of GCC countries are the most mentally/physically-oppressed in the world because they have to deal with two double-penetration rape by both the dictatorship monarchs and the extremism of religion, which applies to them but not to "westerners" .

    There are too many double standards which you would find unfair if you were from there:

    Saudi Arabia: European steals - Deport them back to the first world, Citizen steals - Chop Chop

    UAE: American raps about ho's and weed - Finance their entire tour and pay them extra for private royal birthdays, Citizen sais one cuss word on his own youtube rap channel - Jail + Lashes + Lifetime Internet use ban

    Qatar: Artist dedicated to singing about kush (Kid Cudi) - Fully paid for album recording + music videos produced + publicity (this is happening as i type it) , Qatar Citizen sais weed is made illegal so the local monopoly can raise sales prices on public radio - Citizenship revoked, beat up to near death in prison/ thrown in middle zone between saudi and Qatar to roam the desert with no citizenship/money/anything.

    Bahrain: US troop shoots bahraini citizen dead at a bar in summer of 2007 - gets verbal warning, same bahraini citizen who is now dead - family was charged with a fine after the death because their son was "publicly intoxicated" .

    Its up to you in the end, these arent "single case" senarios, i am sure if i asked my friends from all these countries to give examples then i would need a thousand page thread for it, all i'm saying is that the GCC is a disgrace to its people because given the wealth and potential, there was never an excuse to take so long to start implementing "reforms" and giving more "rights" , the situation there is just plain sad, and the reason people didnt protest like other arab nations was NOT because citizens of GCC are rich and happy, infact most citizens there are in serious debt and financial misery because of the increased cost of living, the reason they didnt protest was because like bahrain the monarchs have a full out green light from the west to machine-gun down anyone that speaks out.

    Also look at the recent UAE scandal with blackwater mercenaries a good 15,000 or so hired by the UAE royals just last year man, you think these guys were hired to "maintain the peace"???? these foreign mercs were hired to gun down like livestock Emirates citizens if they dare and open their mouth and ask for better rights.

    All these cases are facts. And you know what i was one of those guys who went and made my money there in those countries yes i admit it, but i'm not that low of a sell-out that i will start praising royal families and saying "god bless them they love their people" just because i made a fast tax-free buck there, the human rights situation in that entire region needs a reality check, and i didnt even go into the child-kidnapping/prostitution rings run by the royal families there lets not even go there.
    I can no longer entertain your posts as your making accusations about GCC Royal Families. I enjoy my time here and do follow the rules of this land as I am a guest.

    Just a foot note*****What you mention above are isolated incidents and I couldnt find anything on any of them accept that the UAE contracted a few thousand XE security guards to boost internal defense.

  24. #64
    Philly82's Avatar
    Philly82 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by 24tyrone View Post
    BELIEVE DAT!!!

    dont hear jerk offs talking and jews brainwashing everyone or controlling the world etc.
    Yeah blame the Jews for creating the one stable, democratic, free market economy with religious freedom for Christians, Muslims and Jews in the Middle East. I'm not religious, but if I had to pick somewher to live in the back waters that is the middle East it wouldn't be Iran, Syria, Suadi Arabia, afghanistan etc. it would be little old Israel. Nice beaches, nice women, nice scenery.

    Do you muslim supporters ever look at how countries like China and Russia treat Muslims? Not very well I can assure you. Now look at countries like Canada and the USA which at least tolerate your bovine, bed sheet wearing, insipid slave women in their country in big numbers and look at what your culture contributes to those countries? Nothing. Yet you persist in thinking there is something predatory and insidious about our military presence in your nations. Guess what we're only trying to give you a little taste of freedom that Imams don't want you to have. Chill out and let it happen...change is inevitable. Learn from history.

    Just like it's inevitable that China will surpass the USA economically in the years to come. What do you think the USA is going to do? Bomb China? No. They just have to accept it and move one with their life.

  25. #65
    KAEW44's Avatar
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,672
    ........
    Last edited by KAEW44; 04-23-2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: original reply was too hard of a pwnage on the other members

  26. #66
    JD250's Avatar
    JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    1,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    agreed, the whole islam thing started when the united nations decided to break palestine up so that a "religion" ( the jews) had a place to live, all be cause hitler decided to irradicate them.... so who suffers?? palestinians- they lose their land and they have been fighting ever since to get their land back ( see gaza strip) . So america backs the jews and the palestinians "muslims" resort to anything they can- bombs etc suicide missions...its progressed to where it is now , because of that.
    This is one of the most fvcked up and inaccurate things I have ever read, did you get one of those fake internet degrees in history? WOW!!

  27. #67
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    8,663
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    This is one of the most fvcked up and inaccurate things I have ever read, did you get one of those fake internet degrees in history? WOW!!
    lmao! yup, the world if all fvcked up because of the Jews, that little tiny speck of a country on the face of the planet is screwing with our minds! lets see, 8 million people that includes elderly, women and children is controlling 6 billion others... yup that makes sense!

  28. #68
    Flagg's Avatar
    Flagg is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Front toward enemy
    Posts
    6,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly82 View Post
    Yeah blame the Jews for creating the one stable, democratic, free market economy with religious freedom for Christians, Muslims and Jews in the Middle East. I'm not religious, but if I had to pick somewher to live in the back waters that is the middle East it wouldn't be Iran, Syria, Suadi Arabia, afghanistan etc. it would be little old Israel. Nice beaches, nice women, nice scenery.

    Do you muslim supporters ever look at how countries like China and Russia treat Muslims? Not very well I can assure you. Now look at countries like Canada and the USA which at least tolerate your bovine, bed sheet wearing, insipid slave women in their country in big numbers and look at what your culture contributes to those countries? Nothing. Yet you persist in thinking there is something predatory and insidious about our military presence in your nations. Guess what we're only trying to give you a little taste of freedom that Imams don't want you to have. Chill out and let it happen...change is inevitable. Learn from history.

    Just like it's inevitable that China will surpass the USA economically in the years to come. What do you think the USA is going to do? Bomb China? No. They just have to accept it and move one with their life.
    Russia and China treat their own people appallingly, let alone muslims. Im sure most of you have seen the video of the 3 year old chinese girl that was run over repeatedly in that market area with everyone turning a blind eye as if she was road kill. Or the video of armed guards in riot gear in Russian prisons stripping and beating prisoners with batons.

    There is immense cruelty in all corners of the world, and yes, there may appear to be less in the Western world, but I believe that's because Corporate greed/crime rules the roost.

    No im not some Western boo boy or a muslim sympathiser, I think most of 21st civilisation is deeply flawed, but I do wonder if the mentality of "some muslims" need to move on and evolve. I would say the same about paranoid America and Israel. And it'd be nice for the UK to grow some balls and stop greasing ourselves up everytime the Americans make a demand of us. The irony though is that America is every much Israels bitch as we (the UK) are Americas bitch.

    About the UAE, it's of course obvious that the reason for their wealth is that they sit on a ton of oil, like Norway. However they have access to very little drinking water and require absolutely tons of energy to convert saline water to drinking water.

    I do wonder about the state of the world AFTER the oil runs out. No one will care about the muslim threat then.

    Yeah, China and India will "replace" the West as Super Powers, but it will only be a short lived victory.

  29. #69
    Philly82's Avatar
    Philly82 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Russia and China treat their own people appallingly, let alone muslims. Im sure most of you have seen the video of the 3 year old chinese girl that was run over repeatedly in that market area with everyone turning a blind eye as if she was road kill. Or the video of armed guards in riot gear in Russian prisons stripping and beating prisoners with batons.

    There is immense cruelty in all corners of the world, and yes, there may appear to be less in the Western world, but I believe that's because Corporate greed/crime rules the roost.

    No im not some Western boo boy or a muslim sympathiser, I think most of 21st civilisation is deeply flawed, but I do wonder if the mentality of "some muslims" need to move on and evolve. I would say the same about paranoid America and Israel. And it'd be nice for the UK to grow some balls and stop greasing ourselves up everytime the Americans make a demand of us. The irony though is that America is every much Israels bitch as we (the UK) are Americas bitch.

    About the UAE, it's of course obvious that the reason for their wealth is that they sit on a ton of oil, like Norway. However they have access to very little drinking water and require absolutely tons of energy to convert saline water to drinking water.

    I do wonder about the state of the world AFTER the oil runs out. No one will care about the muslim threat then.

    Yeah, China and India will "replace" the West as Super Powers, but it will only be a short lived victory.
    Yeah, you make some valid points there. There are a lot of bad actions from all the nations mentioned in this thread . I mean I am no Jew, I have Death before Dishonor tatooed across my chest with a jailhouse tatoo gun. But I get a little sickened by the poor me arab nations that literally surround israel on all sides and talk shit about the mistreatment of palestinians but wont allow them to immgrate into their own vast countries. Yeah a lot of legitmate sympathy there Where is their arab solidarity...All the seem to do is worry about the great Satan. And I do believe invading Iraq was a mistake. But America only invades when its oil interests are threated. Hence why Syria and UAE will never be invaded as long as the oil keeps flowing. Iran is a legitimate target for an invasion, but why bother. The country already has its own history of revolution and it will happen again.

    Just saying the Israeli conspiracy theories were played out even before they started. America backs up Israel for historical reasons and they are a reliable political ally in the middle east and a trading partner. The same goes for the UK backing American military plays. The same reason the nations of the common wealth back each other up. This is politics. What can you do
    Last edited by Philly82; 04-24-2012 at 11:25 PM. Reason: typos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •