Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

The islamic problem?

So the title might be controversal, but do any of you believe that there is a problem now, or is it just media hyperbole.

Some of you may have been aware of this:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/03/21/wo...ing/index.html

Things have been bad in France. First this guy shot dead three soldiers out of uniform, then he killed three jewish kids and a headmaster at a Jewish school.

The guy is now dead, after a two day siege with police, but not before declaring that he was a member of Al Queda and that they deserved to die.

This is beginning to make me wonder what is to be done about this. The more I think about it, the more im beginning to think it is a bad idea for Iran to have nuclear capabilities. Look at history, look at what our ancestors were like, the extreme end of christianity. If back during the crusades, those guys had access to nuclear weapons, none of us would be here. It just seems unlike then, a lot of Islam has simply not got with the times and are simply carrying on that it's fine to subjugate women, make being born gay a crime punishable by death, and blashpemy in general, being threatened with violence.

I've always been outspoken about religion, and i'm now beginning to wonder if Islam is indeed going to become a problem, the more it grows in society every where.

A part of me wonders that the "Islamic problem" will dissapear once oil is gone and no one will give a shit anymore, but as can be seen by this latest thing in France, some of these extremists are so brainwashed that they believe they are carrying out the word of God. It's not like this guy had come over from somewhere in the Middle East, he was a french citizen, born and raised, just that his heritage is Islamic.

Only last month was a huge child sex ring uncovered in Britain, a group of men from Pakistan that had been kidnapping young teenage girls, drugging them and then prostituting them out.

I know evil comes in all shapes and forms, just that it seems with Islam, it encourages the very worst in people, but justifys it that it's "God's way".

How the Hell can you deal with insanity like that?
    Last edited by Flagg; 03-22-2012 at 11:45 AM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    So the title might be controversal, but do any of you believe that there is a problem now, or is it just media hyperbole.

Some of you may have been aware of this:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/03/21/wo...ing/index.html

Things have been bad in France. First this guy shot dead three soldiers out of uniform, then he killed three jewish kids and a headmaster at a Jewish school.

The guy is now dead, after a two day siege with police, but not before declaring that he was a member of Al Queda and that they deserved to die.

This is beginning to make me wonder what is to be done about this. The more I think about it, the more im beginning to think it is a bad idea for Iran to have nuclear capabilities. Look at history, look at what our ancestors were like, the extreme end of christianity. If back during the crusades, those guys had access to nuclear weapons, none of us would be here. It just seems unlike then, a lot of Islam has simply not got with the times and are simply carrying on that it's fine to subjugate women, make being born gay a crime punishable by death, and blashpemy in general, being threatened with violence.

I've always been outspoken about religion, and i'm now beginning to wonder if Islam is indeed going to become a problem, the more it grows in society every where.

A part of me wonders that the "Islamic problem" will dissapear once oil is gone and no one will give a shit anymore, but as can be seen by this latest thing in France, some of these extremists are so brainwashed that they believe they are carrying out the word of God. It's not like this guy had come over from somewhere in the Middle East, he was a french citizen, born and raised, just that his heritage is Islamic.

Only last month was a huge child sex ring uncovered in Britain, a group of men from Pakistan that had been kidnapping young teenage girls, drugging them and then prostituting them out.

I know evil comes in all shapes and forms, just that it seems with Islam, it encourages the very worst in people, but justifys it that it's "God's way".

How the Hell can you deal with insanity like that?
    jackpot

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You wonder if it's going to "become" a problem?

It's already a problem!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i agree religion is the issue. I think islam gets more publisity because anytime someone islamic does soemthing they point it out. Think about the soldier that jsut killed 16 muslims. If it was the title of every report. Christian soldier kills kids and women think how things would look.
    I def dont think iran should have the bomb but i dont think it will be used like everyone says. Every bomb can be traced. So if they gave a small one to terroist and they set it off. Everyone would know it came from Iran. And they would be gone in a second. They arent that stupid.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the difference is he's not screaming "God told me to kill these people"

The muslim does..

brainwashing begins at a very young age, and in our youths, if we are lucky we outgrow what we are conditioned to believe, evaluate the evidence and make decissions for ourselves..

If we are lucky..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    the difference is he's not screaming "God told me to kill these people"
    You are correct. Those are alot fewer of Christians that do that.

Honestly we should just cut those countries off. We dont allow our citizens to goto Cuba but they can go to the middle east. Pull all of our troops, embassies and citizens out of that area and let them do what they wish in there own land
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Honestly we should just cut those countries off. We dont allow our citizens to goto Cuba but they can go to the middle east. Pull all of our troops, embassies and citizens out of that area and let them do what they wish in there own land
    This ^^^

We should have never gone over there in the first place, but it's too late for that now.

We need to cut our losses n get out. They don't want us there, most of us don't even want us there. If they wanna kill themselves over holy land n religion, so be it. We have a whole nation here goin to shit while we try to play World Police.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    it might be a bit hasty to say that religion is the problem. most times, its the people who are mad, and preach an extreme version of a peaceful religion. and there will always be some gullible followers who think they are doing the will of god by killing innocent civilians or bystanders, when actually its just the will of a few mad but clever men.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    this religion is the problem....

read the book ":muslim mafia"

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Is this a witch hunt or what ? I mean Cmon you guys, you're listening to the media too much....

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Is this a witch hunt or what ? I mean Cmon you guys, you're listening to the media too much....
    so ok for achmadenadoodoo to have a nuke?

east coast 13 is offline Junior Member
    im a french national and my origin is ALGERIA same as the guy who get killed in france,i think you need to put the religion apart because islam does not say go kill peopel,and about the french guy why they didnt catch him alive he was inside an empty building they are so many ways to catch him alive but they shot him in the head .and to be honest i think its all politics,the elections in france are in 4weeks....now go back to SPYWIZARD "God told me to kill these people" pls stop making this stupid word i know the majority of american peopel hate muslims because what heppend in 9/11 i think u peopel u should start to make the diference between a TERORIST AND A MUSLIM .

and another think when the american go out from this muslim countries the problem will go away.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I knew zero muslims in afghanistan that understood what critical thinking was.

it's an awareness issue.

it's an indoctrination issue.

and it's an IQ issue. average afghan IQ is about 85.

Afghanis have a strong tendency to believe everything that is spoon fed to them by their cleric

Quote Originally Posted by east coast 13 View Post
    and another think when the american go out from this muslim countries the problem will go away.
    read what TR just stated in post #14

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I knew zero muslims in afghanistan that understood what critical thinking was.

it's an awareness issue.

it's an indoctrination issue.

and it's an IQ issue. average afghan IQ is about 85.

Afghanis have a strong tendency to believe everything that is spoon fed to them by their cleric
    This is not just for Afghans, Hell in Most 3rd world countries this goes on, whether it be a Emam, Preist, Rabbi etc; For example where I live the cultural divide is evident so much that it can be drwan by a 2nd grader. I can drive 15 minutes south down the road and see what your talking about, and 2 minutes North and see the opposite.

This has everything to do with how someone is raised, and how they are taught to believe. Not Islam...........

What about American Muslims???????????? Your comparing a country to a religion in your comment, rewrite your statement again to reflect your views.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley

What about American Muslims???????????? Your comparing a country to a religion in your comment, rewrite your statement again to reflect your views.
    Sorry I meant American army .

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley

This has everything to do with how someone is raised, and how they are taught to believe. Not Islam...........
    exactly .

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im a french national and my origin is ALGERIA same as the guy who get killed in france,i think you need to put the religion apart because islam does not say go kill peopel,and about the french guy why they didnt catch him alive he was inside an empty building they are so many ways to catch him alive but they shot him in the head .and to be honest i think its all politics,the elections in france are in 4weeks....now go back to SPYWIZARD "God told me to kill these people" pls stop making this stupid word i know the majority of american peopel hate muslims because what heppend in 9/11 i think u peopel u should start to make the diference between a TERORIST AND A MUSLIM .

Agreed, not all Muslim are Terrorist
    but,
    All the Terrorist are Muslim

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

but,
    No sir, almost 40% of all designated terrorists organizations identify as Christian, another 12% as Judaism and the rest identify as Muslim & Buddism.

Quick Reference http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._organizations

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

but,
    some are irish..

Sorry I meant American army .
    What about American Soldiers who identify as muslim. Their are many of them. I was one. And why should they leave? They are doing more good than harm. Imagine if the US Government left Afghanistan. Their would be a strict Islamic revolution and the Taliban would regain control.

WHy should christians leave "Islamic/Muslim Land"? Why dont Muslims leave "Christian Land"? Are you picking up what I am putting down my man?
    Last edited by wmaousley; 03-26-2012 at 01:38 AM.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Muslims slaughter each other all the time in the name of Islam. Muslims kill more Muslims than anyone else! Wma is right, as soon as we leave Afghanistan the Taliban will come out of hiding and regain control in a heartbeat. Then again, according to people who don't get shot at on a daily basis, the Taliban is no longer our enemy. The Muslim world has shown us time and time again they want nothing more than to maintain the stone-age world they live in...so **** 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Muslims slaughter each other all the time in the name of Islam. Muslims kill more Muslims than anyone else! Wma is right, as soon as we leave Afghanistan the Taliban will come out of hiding and regain control in a heartbeat. Then again, according to people who don't get shot at on a daily basis, the Taliban is no longer our enemy. The Muslim world has shown us time and time again they want nothing more than to maintain the stone-age world they live in...so **** 'em.
    You might want to be a bit more specific about the "Muslim World" your talking about. Not all Islamic countries live like the Afghans and Pakistani's.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    IN ISLAMIC TEACHING, THE END ALWAYS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS: Islamists have no respect for the rules, laws or values of the non-Islamic world, to them only the rules of the Islamic world are legitimate. In their mind, when they destroy the non-Islamic world then the rules will change to Islamic rules, laws and values.

ISLAMISTS CONSIDER TREATIES WITH NON-MUSLIMS AS NON-BINDING. When in non-Muslim countries they will pretend a social behavior as a cover up to their true intentions of domination over the non Muslim world.

TIP: When it comes to Islamists, ALWAYS LOOK AT WHAT THEY DO, NEVER WHAT THEY SAY: Lying, treachery and deceit are the Islamists' tactic of choice in their jihad of conquest of the non-Muslim world. This tactic (AL-TAQIYYA, or religious deception, pretending to be friends of the Non-Muslims in order to strengthen themselves against them) is a commonly practiced by Islamists. DECEPTION IS THE KEY TACTIC EMPLOYED BY ISLAMISTS.

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
    "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless
    to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2012.03.27 (Mogadishu, Somalia) - A father and son are dismantled by an al-Shabaab rocket attack on a refugee camp.
    2012.03.25 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - Boko Haram gunmen pick off three men standing in front of their house.
    2012.03.25 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - Muslim terrorists shoot a 53-year-old man four times as he is riding his motorcycle.
    2012.03.24 (Kandahar, Afghanistan) - Taliban bombers send nine souls to Allah.
    2012.03.24 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A man and his son are sprayed with bullets in a targeted sectarian attack.
    2012.03.23 (Kolay, Pakistan) - A Taliban suicide bomber takes out a dozen rivals at a mosque.

Just a few of their recent "peaceful" contributions to the world!!

18,683 ..... The amount of Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11

And just to show how the UK government kow-tows to the fcukers:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nder-home.html

AndrewD54 is offline Junior Member
    Lets say we go in and kick the crap out of Iran and stop that nation from ever getting nukes... so what? with current Islamic immigration rates and current European fertility rates mixed with widespread liberal indoctrination and miscegenation Europe is set to become the newest outpost of Islam. What will you do when the enemy outnumbers you in your own homeland? When THEY have the numbers to decide national policy? When THEY vote for the man who holds the launch codes? The future is looking awful grim people.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewD54 View Post
    Lets say we go in and kick the crap out of Iran and stop that nation from ever getting nukes... so what? with current Islamic immigration rates and current European fertility rates mixed with widespread liberal indoctrination and miscegenation Europe is set to become the newest outpost of Islam. What will you do when the enemy outnumbers you in your own homeland? When THEY have the numbers to decide national policy? When THEY vote for the man who holds the launch codes? The future is looking awful grim people.
    good point

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    You might want to be a bit more specific about the "Muslim World" your talking about. Not all Islamic countries live like the Afghans and Pakistani's.
    No, they don't all live in caves and dig holes in the ground for water..but they all follow barbaric laws and support the decimation of all religions that aren't Islam. Some (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc) get passes because they enjoy the fruits of working with the Western world as opposed to trying to kill it, in addition to not exporting their extremism.

Let's be fair guys, you only have to look at the UAE to see that "the muslim world" aren't maintaning a 5 century AD mentality and is one of the most affluent regions of the world, it's what the rest of the muslim world should be striving for.

But you have to wonder, has US and UK presence in the Middle East region simply thrown oil on what is now an inferno? Pretty sure there are more terrorist cells in Iraq today than there ever was under the rule of Saddam Hussien.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    But you have to wonder, has US and UK presence in the Middle East region simply thrown oil on what is now an inferno? Pretty sure there are more terrorist cells in Iraq today than there ever was under the rule of Saddam Hussien.
    Totally agree, they ARE defending their countries and expressing their feeling in the most terrible way, BUT its only the muslim extremists that are doing the bombings and what not, whoever heard of a Christian extremist ? What were the IRA doing in the 80's ? what about the spanish guys(is it the Ultras?) they grabbed some headlines too ya know.

I'm playing devils advocate here a little, recently I have gotten to know a Muslim and he's a OK chap, we've laughed together and had some deep discussions on religion and life etc

Dont believe media hype, I'll give you an example, we were at break in the mess room flicking through the daily newspaper and a strory regarding 2012 Olympics and 200 terrorist bombers attending, plotting to cause disaster and havoc etc etc. He said 2how does that make you feel?, "scared" I replied, "me too" he said, the extremists views are not the views of the faith, I am sure of that

Totally agree, they ARE defending their countries and expressing their feeling in the most terrible way, BUT its only the muslim extremists that are doing the bombings and what not, whoever heard of a Christian extremist ? What were the IRA doing in the 80's ? what about the spanish guys(is it the Ultras?) they grabbed some headlines too ya know.

I'm playing devils advocate here a little, recently I have gotten to know a Muslim and he's a OK chap, we've laughed together and had some deep discussions on religion and life etc

Dont believe media hype, I'll give you an example, we were at break in the mess room flicking through the daily newspaper and a strory regarding 2012 Olympics and 200 terrorist bombers attending, plotting to cause disaster and havoc etc etc. He said 2how does that make you feel?, "scared" I replied, "me too" he said, the extremists views are not the views of the faith, I am sure of that
    Of course there are plenty of Muslims that aren't into terrorism...they just never say or do anything about the ones that are. If some of these nations would deal with their problems internally, we wouldn't have to do it for them.

Example: I saw the outrage about the mistaken burning of the garbage that included a bunch of defaced Qurans...where was the outrage about defacing them in the first place? I saw the outrage over the soldier flipping out and killing a bunch of Afghani families as they slept during the night...where was the outrage about retards and children having explosives placed on them to be detonated in terrorist acts, or being used a human shields?
    Last edited by Nooomoto; 03-27-2012 at 01:56 PM.

See #26

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    IN ISLAMIC TEACHING, THE END ALWAYS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS: Islamists have no respect for the rules, laws or values of the non-Islamic world, to them only the rules of the Islamic world are legitimate. In their mind, when they destroy the non-Islamic world then the rules will change to Islamic rules, laws and values.

ISLAMISTS CONSIDER TREATIES WITH NON-MUSLIMS AS NON-BINDING. When in non-Muslim countries they will pretend a social behavior as a cover up to their true intentions of domination over the non Muslim world.

TIP: When it comes to Islamists, ALWAYS LOOK AT WHAT THEY DO, NEVER WHAT THEY SAY: Lying, treachery and deceit are the Islamists' tactic of choice in their jihad of conquest of the non-Muslim world. This tactic (AL-TAQIYYA, or religious deception, pretending to be friends of the Non-Muslims in order to strengthen themselves against them) is a commonly practiced by Islamists. DECEPTION IS THE KEY TACTIC EMPLOYED BY ISLAMISTS.
    I like the fact that you distinguished between Islamists and Muslims, I agree with the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Of course there are plenty of Muslims that aren't into terrorism...they just never say or do anything about the ones that are. If some of these nations would deal with their problems internally, we wouldn't have to do it for them.

Example: I saw the outrage about the mistaken burning of the garbage that included a bunch of defaced Qurans...where was the outrage about defacing them in the first place? I saw the outrage over the soldier flipping out and killing a bunch of Afghani families as they slept during the night...where was the outrage about retards and children having explosives placed on them to be detonated in terrorist acts, or being used a human shields?

DO you see the people in Malibu go down to South Central LA (Watts) and stop the gangs?

DO you see the people of West Palm Beach Florida or Ft Lauderdale go to Liberty city to stop the gangs their? I dont fvcking think so.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    DO you see the people in Malibu go down to South Central LA (Watts) and stop the gangs?

DO you see the people of West Palm Beach Florida or Ft Lauderdale go to Liberty city to stop the gangs their? I dont fvcking think so.
    I can't speak for California, I can speak for South Florida though. The gangs in Liberty City rarely venture outside of Liberty City, they know if they do, they will run into problems with the law. This has happened many times throughout history in America, gangs get to big and start expanding, FBI steps in and shuts them down. The ones that last are the ones that keep to themselves. Gangs have profit as the main motivator, they don't do things that aren't good for business. Heading into other neighborhoods and causing problems isn't good for the drug dealing business they've built on their home turf as it attracts police attention.

Comparing gangs to terrorists isn't valid. Terrorists have idealogical motivation, gangs the vast majority of the time have profit as a motive and won't do things that will inhibit their ability to make a profit. The radical Muslim terrorist will do whatever it takes to export the idea that all infidels shall be wiped from the face of the Earth.

My original point was Muslims are very quick to point out the difference between them and radical Islamists. However, they refuse to take the necessary steps to outcast these groups and people from their normal society, rather they permit these terrorists to live amongst them in their neighborhoods and villages. Afghanistan has had the almost undivided attention of the most powerful military force in the world for a decade, yet in many parts of the country the Taliban is still thriving because the people of Afghanistan refuse to take a stand against the tyranny they were freed from. I think it's safe to say that after this long, these people don't mind living amongst terrorists, knowing all well the consequences of doing so...so **** it, let them.

I dont buy into the Media propaganda machine either and I try and be the devils advocate when I can, but there is no smoke without fire.

Only recently was a planned massed suicide bombing stopped by UK forces. And do you know who was going to do it? Members of the Afghanistan Army that WE are training up to keep the Taliban out once we're gone.

The reality is, some people like their old shit too much. Places like Afghanistan is always going to be a lost cause. Has been hundreds of years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information