Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member

who is your vote for president?

Who would you vote for?
    Personally I like newt but I think all the candidates are crap this year

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Libertarian = Raun Paul

I vote my conscience, not who i think will win, and he most closely aligns with my core beliefs

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    Libertarian = Raun Paul

I vote my conscience, not who i think will win, and he most closely aligns with my core beliefs
    I just can't get past the crazy stuff he says. I don't think he well get the nomination either he is very smart though

crazy to some = core beliefs to others

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    No politician falls even close to my core beliefs, if this were the case I would be a lying piece of shlt just like them. I am voting on the Republican ticket this year even if they nominate a Red ass Baboon.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    I just can't get past the crazy stuff he says. I don't think he well get the nomination either he is very smart though
    RON PAUL... And please tell me what is so crazy? Which ideas?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I almost don't want to vote as Mitt Romney is not my candidate, Santorum is my boy but he's not even close...I will have to swallow my pride and vote for Mitt. Getting Obama out is more important than picking the conservative candidate that's most closely aligned with what I hold as my values. I don't think the end result of the President being Mitt vs Santorum will be all that much different. I do think it's urgent to get Barry out of office, though.

AllAmerican-PCS is offline Junior Member
    What ever president said that the first thing they will do in office is audit the federal reserve and every fu*king politition state and federal would get my vote.

I dont know the biz in the US, but i thought obama was liked by the people, especially after bush. So why do you want to get him out so badly ?

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley
    No politician falls even close to my core beliefs, if this were the case I would be a lying piece of shlt just like them. I am voting on the Republican ticket this year even if they nominate a Red ass Baboon.
    Haha this made me laugh. The baboon party

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer

Like saying 9/11 was an inside job. He would be better than our current president though I'll give you that.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    A lot of people seem have trouble with his foreign policy. A lot of conservatives were freaked out with his stance on Iran, specifically.

I kinda like him, but probably won't have the chance to vote or him as he will not get the Republican nomination, and I would be angry if he turned out to be so self-serving as to run as an independent. He knows that would split the conservative vote and leave Obama in office.

I am in the "anyone but Obama" camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto
    I almost don't want to vote as Mitt Romney is not my candidate, Santorum is my boy but he's not even close...I will have to swallow my pride and vote for Mitt. Getting Obama out is more important than picking the conservative candidate that's most closely aligned with what I hold as my values. I don't think the end result of the President being Mitt vs Santorum will be all that much different. I do think it's urgent to get Barry out of office, though.
    You are completely correct haha

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk
    I dont know the biz in the US, but i thought obama was liked by the people, especially after bush. So why do you want to get him out so badly ?
    Because he sucks. Bush was a good president Obama is not.

crazy to some = core beliefs to others
    I'm sure I share his core beliefs but his foreign policy and other things I've heard him say have turned me off

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    american voters are fickle/lazy/bad memory. No one likes the president during poor economic times. Period.

He made sweeping statements like all presidents do during his campaign that he failed to live up to, like all presidents do.

He also pushed through TARP. Scary economic times while it was happening, a bad decision viewed by most once we made it through to the other end without collapse.

Economic conservatives do NOT like Economic Liberals (just like I don't), and vice a versa

I personally did NOT vote for the man. and i'd give him a performance rating of about a C.

He is well liked by liberals, women and blacks. I'm pretty confident, just based on that, he will win the election. Most encumbants do.

I'm sure I share his core beliefs but his foreign policy and other things I've heard him say have turned me off
    I agree with a majority of what he stands for, but not all.

We have record unemployment, record debt, record spending. All we have is a President that keeps telling us everything is fine and promises of more spending. IMO he's a high-class ***** that will say anything to get what he wants. The world thinks we are a joke, no one respects us, we are constantly being tested by nutty dictators who are doing everything they can to gain power in the world while we are cutting our military down. Everyone outside the US knows Obama is a punk-ass. Everyone in the US seems to think the world is a nice and friendly place because thats what they are being told. The war in Afghanistan, hey its over. If you declare your enemy no longer an enemy, you win the war by default, right? I have friends in Afghanistan RIGHT NOW who get into almost daily contact with Taliban fighters...apparently the message that the Taliban is friendly now didn't make it to the villages in the desert.

In the day, most of the world hated us, but that was fine because they knew if they ****ed with us they were going to get slapped right back into line real quick. The same people who hated us were the first ones calling when their country got rained on and a mudslide killed 3,000,000 people, or some terrorists blew up a train station and they need our help to find the bad guys and financial aid to help with recovery. Those days are fast becoming long-gone, and it's sad.

He got elected, and I believe this to be true...because most people have lived their entire lives in our American bubble...and they don't see a "pie-ass nigga" (jail term, not racial) when they see one. As soon as he opened his mouth I knew he was a bitch and was lying through his teeth. During his initial campaign he promised America the world. Those of us who have spent some time outside of a comfortable bubble knew that he was saying was not possible given the times, or ever really.

Ask yourself this. Would you depend on Obama to get your back in a street fight? I sure as shit wouldn't.
    Last edited by Nooomoto; 02-07-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Well yes, but unemployment, debt and so on are problems for each and every country in europe right now. All the presidents say its all ok when its actually even worse than we could ever think.

I dont think anyone disputes the fact that america is still top dog when it comes to war, but the problem in my opinion is the aggressive quest for petrol which lead you guys in all kinds of active-pasive-confusing wars with the taliban region.

Well yes, but unemployment, debt and so on are problems for each and every country in europe right now. All the presidents say its all ok when its actually even worse than we could ever think.

I dont think anyone disputes the fact that america is still top dog when it comes to war, but the problem in my opinion is the aggressive quest for petrol which lead you guys in all kinds of active-pasive-confusing wars with the taliban region.
    Everyone would love to believe it was about oil, fact of the matter is America has seen no oil resulting from either war. China has, though. America has more than enough oil to sustain ourselves and a lot of other countries for a very long time. More than long enough for green energy solutions to be come real, viable and ready for primetime. As of right now they are the fantasies of greenies everywhere, and nothing more. But, for some reason there is a small but very loud group of Americans that don't want us to exploit. and harness our natural resources. This is another reason I and many others want Obama gone. Oil = money, and money is what we really, really need right now. Tax revenues cannot sustain the way our government spends
    Last edited by Nooomoto; 02-07-2012 at 04:37 PM.

I agree with a majority of what he stands for, but not all.
    Same for me

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto

Everyone would love to believe it was about oil, fact of the matter is America has seen no oil resulting from either war. China has, though. America has more than enough oil to sustain ourselves and a lot of other countries for a very long time. More than long enough for green energy solutions to be come real, viable and ready for primetime. As of right now they are the fantasies of greenies everywhere, and nothing more. But, for some reason there is a small but very loud group of Americans that don't want us to exploit. and harness our natural resources. This is another reason I and many others want Obama gone. Oil = money, and money is what we really, really need right now. Tax revenues cannot sustain the way our government spends
    If we drilled in our country gas would be a dollar a gallon lol

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Perhaps because the news you are fed in Europe is vastly different....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    It really isnt going to matter. The dollar will collapse at some point. 15 Trillion in debt and USA brings in 2.5Trillion in a good year. You guys do the math.....

Quote Originally Posted by EASTCOASTKID
    It really isnt going to matter. The dollar will collapse at some point. 15 Trillion in debt and USA brings in 2.5Trillion in a good year. You guys do the math.....
    If we get someone to rid us of unnecessary entitlements and balance the budget the dollar will not collapse

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe

Perhaps because the news you are fed in Europe is vastly different....
    lol yeah. other countries get really different news. Plus depending on what your media wants the news over there will change

Coolhand5599 is offline Member
    Anybody but Obama! Daffy Duck would be better. Most likely Romney will be the candidate and I think he will be a good one. Not perfect, but we have no one perfect running. IMHO the economy, balanced budget and jobs are the top three that must be fixed and he is the guy to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand5599
    Anybody but Obama! Daffy Duck would be better. Most likely Romney will be the candidate and I think he will be a good one. Not perfect, but we have no one perfect running. IMHO the economy, balanced budget and jobs are the top three that must be fixed and he is the guy to do it
    He has the track record to do it. He is also a genuinely nice man. Not my favorite because he hovers far to the left but he is better than Obama

Like saying 9/11 was an inside job. He would be better than our current president though I'll give you that.
    Ahhh... I get it... and the people in the middle east want to kill us because we are free and prosperous right?

It has Nothing to do with the fact that we murdered them by the hundreds of thousands assassinate their elected leaders and install dictators that oppress them and when they get out of control invade their country killing the dictator we installed and claim they need democracy right?

You guys are aware that santorum/gingrich and mittens have all said they will invade iran to stop them from obtaining a weapon. Syria has a defense agreement with Iran... So does china and russia.... If we go after Iran we will endup in WWIII... All because we cant mind our own business..

You guys are aware that santorum/gingrich and mittens have all said they will invade iran to stop them from obtaining a weapon. Syria has a defense agreement with Iran... So does china and russia.... If we go after Iran we will endup in WWIII... All because we cant mind our own business..
    i'm all for taking away foreign aid man. Would solve most of our debt if we got out of the countries that don't like us

i'm all for taking away foreign aid man. Would solve most of our debt if we got out of the countries that don't like us
    But heres the thing man... Only one guy will do that... Only ONE man will stop this bullshit... foreign aid.. Wars that are endless... Everyone else is more of the same... A vote for Romney/Santorum/Gingrich is a Vote for war and spending...

The only big difference I see is that Santorum is a religious nut... and the other two not so much....

OH and those ****in sweaters... WTF anyone who wears that many sweaters has got to be ****ed up in the head

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    If we drilled in our country gas would be a dollar a gallon lol

If you look at DDR's or Daily Drilling Reports from te US you would know companies have increased their rig count by 50% in the last 2 years. The willisten basin is booming right now.

And no matter how many wells are drilled, the price of fuel being 1.00$ a gallon is long gone with the 90's.

Source: I am an Oil & Gas Executive in the Middle East

Absolutely correct 1.00 A gallon gas is long gone and you can thank the United states government... For raping you blind through inflation to perpetuate the insane military campaigns over the years! YAY! Love the government!

Absolutely correct 1.00 A gallon gas is long gone and you can thank the United states government... For raping you blind through inflation to perpetuate the insane military campaigns over the years! YAY! Love the government!
    You think the military is to blame alone? what about the leeches stealing unemployment and foods stamps. I've personally seen people do both. At least war actually puts people to work. Sure some people needed entitlements but a lot of them are just greedy pigs.

You think the military is to blame alone? what about the leeches stealing unemployment and foods stamps. I've personally seen people do both. At least war actually puts people to work. Sure some people needed entitlements but a lot of them are just greedy pigs.

Woah... I dont Blame the military... I blame the POLICY MAKERS... And in my opinion killing people for a paycheck isnt a good job unless its justified...

End the Wars... End the entitlements... End it all... But the war is responsible for trillions with a T of debt... Thats crazy...

Woah... I dont Blame the military... I blame the POLICY MAKERS... And in my opinion killing people for a paycheck isnt a good job unless its justified...

End the Wars... End the entitlements... End it all... But the war is responsible for trillions with a T of debt... Thats crazy...
    I think killing the extremists is fine. They killed over 2k of our innocent civilians. But your right. Lol we pretty much agree w just see causes differently

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Worst. President. EVER. ANYONE but B.O. ~ I don't care if it's Manuel Noriega.

Attachment 120104Attachment 120105

I think killing the extremists is fine. They killed over 2k of our innocent civilians. But your right. Lol we pretty much agree w just see causes differently
    So then you agree! Ron Paul is the only choice for POTUS

So then you agree! Ron Paul is the only choice for POTUS
    He would be better than Obama

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information