Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SOL!D5NAK3
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Greg Plitt - Dead Jan 18th 2015

bcc94 is offline New Member

Exclamation Greg Plitt - Dead Jan 18th 2015

SO yeah woke up this morning and read on a lot of fitness industry big names like Ashley Conrad and Danna Lyn Bailey that Greg's past away this morning, after he got hit by a train... Really sad news.

May you rest in peace soldier

Copy/Paste from an article posted by NBC Los Angeles

Famous bodybuilder, actor and motivational speaker Greg Plitt was killed by a Metrolink train in what police believe was an accident. Melissa Etezadi reports from Burbank for Today in LA on Sunday, Jan. 18, 2015. (Published Sunday, Jan 18, 2015)
    Sunday, Jan 18, 2015 • Updated at 9:21 AM PST
    A renowned fitness expert was struck by a Metrolink train and killed in Burbank, California, on Saturday, authorities said.
    Police identified the victim as Greg Plitt, a bodybuilder, inspirational coach, actor and model. Investigators said they believed his death was an accident based on their preliminary investigation.
    Don Harron, Canadian Comic, Dies
    He was featured in a new Bravo reality series that premiered Monday, Jan. 12, called “Friends to Lovers.”
    Plitt was struck about 4:05 p.m. on the tracks at Front Street, just north of the Burbank Metrolink Station, according to Lt. Leo Bauer of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Transit Services Bureau.
    Southern California Images in the News[LA GALLERY UPDATED 1-18] Southern California Images in the News
    Plitt was pronounced dead at the scene, said Burbank police Sgt. Scott Meadows, who said the fatality "was not clearly a suicide" and remained under active investigation.
    Metrolink reported that he was hit by train 268 on the Antelope Valley Line. The train was southbound, according to Burbank police.
    WMATA Apologizes to Riders for D.C. Tunnel Incident
    A former U.S. Army Ranger, Plitt grew to fame as a fitness guru, model and motivational speaker. His physique was used as the model for a computer-generated character in the 2009 movie "Watchmen," according to Popular Mechanics.
    Plitt had previously worked out next to, and even on, train tracks, according to videos he posted to the Web.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    damn man all these years he trained hard , tren hard and after that train harded him
    < <Samson> > likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    damn man all these years he trained hard , tren hard and after that train harded him

Oh holly fvck!

That shit made me full on laugh - ha ha ha
    SOL!D5NAK3 likes this.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    Oh holly fvck!

That shit made me full on laugh - ha ha ha
    i know it's tragic.how in hell he did not get of train tracks anyway?? when a train comes ground is shaking and the conductor said he warned them with horn and stuff.

man he was dumb,and he was in army!

Synhax is offline Associate Member
    WOW lol, that was pretty funny.

RIP

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I just saw this and that post made me spit my casein shk out when I read that last part! LOL "and he was in the Army" Hahaha

RIP...

Thread Information