• 1 Post By wmaousley
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By wmaousley
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 2 Post By wmaousley
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By RigPig

Thread: Six Minnesota men have been charged with plotting to go to Syria and help ISIS

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Six Minnesota men have been charged with plotting to go to Syria and help ISIS

I'm sorry but why does the news keep saying 6 US citizens arrested for trying to join ISIS?

Yeah this may sound a little racist but really?
    Not exactly Smith or Jones.

Zacharia Yusuf Abdurahman, 19;
    Abdurahman Yasin Daud, 21;
    Adnan Abdihamid Farah, 19;
    Mohamed Abdihamid Farah, 21;
    Hanad Mustafe Musse, 19; and
    Guled Ali Omar, 20.
    Euroholic likes this.

Also in the news the last couple of days, Alabama college student (female), 20, joins ISIS in Syria.

Again, why the big surprise? Not like she is blonde haired blue eyed California teen but thats how they make it sound.

Attachment 156531
    songdog likes this.

Big_sean is offline New Member
    Its the same here in the uk they should just go let them join and when they try to return just refuse them and ship them back. Instead of wasting taxpayers money to keep them in prison
    Euroholic and songdog like this.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    These guys want to become terrorists, then due-process should be thrown out the window and justice should be a barbaric as their new found ideals. Jailing them will just cause financial burden and give them more opportunity to spread propaganda, Deporting them will just be passing the buck.
    The problem with letting them leave is the ones that survive will just return under a false passport eventually.
    IMO

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    lol

yea I hateem they want to take over the world. and there is a very strong possibility of another world war in the future, they are doing a lot of the things Hitler did, and all for what? a couple words in a book
    songdog likes this.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Fvcking Somalis come to the US for a better life and cant handle it. Guess they get bored with not seeing war. We need to look at our immigration policies. Hell is they wanna go to Syria we should let them to rid our country of this filth.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I'm sorry but why does the news keep saying 6 US citizens arrested for trying to join ISIS?

Yeah this may sound a little racist but really?
    Not exactly Smith or Jones.

Zacharia Yusuf Abdurahman, 19;
    Abdurahman Yasin Daud, 21;
    Adnan Abdihamid Farah, 19;
    Mohamed Abdihamid Farah, 21;
    Hanad Mustafe Musse, 19; and
    Guled Ali Omar, 20.
    RaginCajun likes this.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    We know where the ISIS leaders are based. We know where their training camps are etc. Its a game..pretty much a waste of time talking about it.

I agree than big government and politicians keep things screwed and till the people take a stand and start running our country they will just keep doing what they are doing

Blog Entries
    You know what's funny? The amount of race baiters and retards in this country is at an all-time high. I've actually heard peoples arguments to why Waka Flocka Flame should be president. "Well Ronald Reagan was an actor, so a rapper can be president." As if there's no ****ing difference between the two?

How dare you say he's an idiot too, or else you're racist. We're going DOWNHILL FAST all these ****ing people care about is legalizing weed and getting min. wage up so they can spend more of their rent money on designer clothes....

RA
    The problem is convincing the masses. It would require someone with lots of money and strong convictions to actually make changes. Oh yeah, and getting rid of the federal reserve would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    I agree than big government and politicians keep things screwed and till the people take a stand and start running our country they will just keep doing what they are doing

RA
    Well if Waka wants low taxes, a strong military, smaller government, etc... I would certainly consider it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    You know what's funny? The amount of race baiters and retards in this country is at an all-time high. I've actually heard peoples arguments to why Waka Flocka Flame should be president. "Well Ronald Reagan was an actor, so a rapper can be president." As if there's no ****ing difference between the two?

How dare you say he's an idiot too, or else you're racist. We're going DOWNHILL FAST all these ****ing people care about is legalizing weed and getting min. wage up so they can spend more of their rent money on designer clothes....

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one getting more than a little frustrated how fvcked up things are getting when the solution is so simple.

We need to stop all or most of the political correctness and worrying about who's feelings or toes are going to be stepped on.

We need to nip this in the bud or it will be to late very soon like much of the UK. Dont get me wrong. I dont want to see concentration camps like they put up during WWII and put law abiding Japanese citizens in them "relocation camps" We do need to weed out those who we believe are plotting including the mosque that are harboring or participating.

We need to ask citizens to either stand with us or against up and make their voice heard. No anti US or anti-Muslim sentiment. It's about the radicals and as long as people will stand with us they are welcome to stay and be part of the success or failure. We need to get back to basics but not go backwards.

We need to stop dealing with countries who are saying death to America and all that, stop doing business with them and most of all giving them money.

Our great leader (cough, cough) has done more damage in the last couple of years than what was fixed the last 100 years. Yeah we were/are far from perfect and there were people who were/are involved only for the profit but I have to believe the players in the game right now it's more than just about the money, it's about the destruction of the American way (whatever that is anymore) from the inside out, the top down. There are in places of power now, at the top but they still know if they do to much to fast people may wake up and do something about it, revolt.

I just hope it's not to late. I dont think people will wake up but hopefully we will get someone in who will actually try to fix things this time but it's going to be a tough task. I really should listen to my own advice and get out while I can.
    RA and RaginCajun like this.

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one getting more than a little frustrated how fvcked up things are getting when the solution is so simple.

We need to stop all or most of the political correctness and worrying about who's feelings or toes are going to be stepped on.

We need to nip this in the bud or it will be to late very soon like much of the UK. Dont get me wrong. I dont want to see concentration camps like they put up during WWII and put law abiding Japanese citizens in them "relocation camps" We do need to weed out those who we believe are plotting including the mosque that are harboring or participating.

We need to ask citizens to either stand with us or against up and make their voice heard. No anti US or anti-Muslim sentiment. It's about the radicals and as long as people will stand with us they are welcome to stay and be part of the success or failure. We need to get back to basics but not go backwards.

We need to stop dealing with countries who are saying death to America and all that, stop doing business with them and most of all giving them money.

Our great leader (cough, cough) has done more damage in the last couple of years than what was fixed the last 100 years. Yeah we were/are far from perfect and there were people who were/are involved only for the profit but I have to believe the players in the game right now it's more than just about the money, it's about the destruction of the American way (whatever that is anymore) from the inside out, the top down. There are in places of power now, at the top but they still know if they do to much to fast people may wake up and do something about it, revolt.

I just hope it's not to late. I dont think people will wake up but hopefully we will get someone in who will actually try to fix things this time but it's going to be a tough task. I really should listen to my own advice and get out while I can.

And people wonder why I have been out of the States since 2004. Having a "outside looking in" perspective on what's going on in America is a great way for all Americans to see what's really going on. Being in the US and having the opposite perspective dilutes Americans perspectives on what's really going on.

I am a Republican and voted for Obama twice. Now that that's almost our of the way, lets see what Hillary and her republican counterpart will bring to the table. I am all for Hillary Clinton in many ways, having said that I am against her is many ways as well. Ted Kennedy and Obama did try and establish Healthcare for all and I think this will be a crowning achievement in 10 years time, however now its still flawed.

RA
    In what way are you Republican? You would have to believe in the party platform and Obama is diametrically opposed to that. He was the most liberal member of congress by any measure.

Personally I have to believe anyone that vote for him was fooled into doing so. I knew where his policies would lead and here we are...our enemies stronger and the US weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    And people wonder why I have been out of the States since 2004. Having a "outside looking in" perspective on what's going on in America is a great way for all Americans to see what's really going on. Being in the US and having the opposite perspective dilutes Americans perspectives on what's really going on.

I am a Republican and voted for Obama twice. Now that that's almost our of the way, lets see what Hillary and her republican counterpart will bring to the table. I am all for Hillary Clinton in many ways, having said that I am against her is many ways as well. Ted Kennedy and Obama did try and establish Healthcare for all and I think this will be a crowning achievement in 10 years time, however now its still flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    In what way are you Republican? You would have to believe in the party platform and Obama is diametrically opposed to that. He was the most liberal member of congress by any measure.

Personally I have to believe anyone that vote for him was fooled into doing so. I knew where his policies would lead and here we are...our enemies stronger and the US weaker.
    Red: You mean Senate?

I wasn't fooled into doing anything. I for one wasn't going to Vote for a massive hypocrite like Mitt Romney who was an immigrant himself (from Mexico) that wanted to stop immigration from Mexico. Nor did I want a (Morman) president. Sorry to be biased about the mans religious convictions. most here know that I am a Muslim and I also do not want a Muslim president. Some religions do not know how to separate politics and religion. Islam, Judaism and some forms of Christianity cant seem to separate these two areas and try to merge them into a single operating unit which goes against everything we as Americans stand for.
    lovbyts likes this.

I am curios what there is about Hillary that would make you consider voting for her.

Blog Entries
    I am curios what there is about Hillary that would make you consider voting for her.
    Me too she should have already been fired for Bengazi

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley
    Red: You mean Senate? I wasn't fooled into doing anything. I for one wasn't going to Vote for a massive hypocrite like Mitt Romney who was an immigrant himself (from Mexico) that wanted to stop immigration from Mexico. Nor did I want a (Morman) president. Sorry to be biased about the mans religious convictions. most here know that I am a Muslim and I also do not want a Muslim president. Some religions do not know how to separate politics and religion. Islam, Judaism and some forms of Christianity cant seem to separate these two areas and try to merge them into a single operating unit which goes against everything we as Americans stand for.
    Just curious, is it that you don't like the LDS church or you don't think a member of the LDS church could run the country as anything but a Christian?

RA
    Its to bad your so close minded about religion. Romney is one of the nicest guys that's ever ran for the job. He certainly would have been 100x better than Obama. Ah, to each his own.

btw the House and Senate make up congress so, I meant congress.

Red: You mean Senate?

I wasn't fooled into doing anything. I for one wasn't going to Vote for a massive hypocrite like Mitt Romney who was an immigrant himself (from Mexico) that wanted to stop immigration from Mexico. Nor did I want a (Morman) president. Sorry to be biased about the mans religious convictions. most here know that I am a Muslim and I also do not want a Muslim president. Some religions do not know how to separate politics and religion. Islam, Judaism and some forms of Christianity cant seem to separate these two areas and try to merge them into a single operating unit which goes against everything we as Americans stand for.

Its to bad your so close minded about religion. Romney is one of the nicest guys that's ever ran for the job. He certainly would have been 100x better than Obama. Ah, to each his own.

btw the House and Senate make up congress so, I meant congress.

House of Representatives yes has two sides (legislative Branch) which is Congress and the Senate. Obama was a Senator not a Congressman.

I am def not close minded about religion. Religion has its own place and that's not in, near or around politics nor is religion welcomed in public. Religion should be between his/her follower and their home, not in the damn street. I was raised in the Bible belt of the south and had religion thrown down my neck from a young age. When I moved away from home I left religion at home.

Bottom line is religion has no place in a public venue other than a place of worship. If you feel religion has a place in politics then move out of the states to an oppressed country governed by religious ideologies and laws. Most religions are politically driven and vice versa.

Last edited by RigPig; 04-30-2015 at 08:16 AM. Reason: my comment at 01:07am was posted under the influence of Rum and was irrelevant, made sense to me at the time though..lol

RA
    lol you have to be a lib. You argue when your wrong:

Congress defined:
    the national legislative body of the U.S., consisting of the Senate, or upper house, and the House of Representatives, or lower house, as a continuous institution.

House of Representatives yes has two sides (legislative Branch) which is Congress and the Senate. Obama was a Senator not a Congressman.

I am def not close minded about religion. Religion has its own place and that's not in, near or around politics nor is religion welcomed in public. Religion should be between his/her follower and their home, not in the damn street. I was raised in the Bible belt of the south and had religion thrown down my neck from a young age. When I moved away from home I left religion at home.

Bottom line is religion has no place in a public venue other than a place of worship. If you feel religion has a place in politics then move out of the states to an oppressed country governed by religious ideologies and laws. Most religions are politically driven and vice versa.

RA
    I believe every president we've ever had has claimed to be Christian...including Obama. That aside, I vote for the candidates based on the issues and that would preclude me from ever voting for a Democrat.

On a side note I've never actually considered it but I probably wouldn't vote for an atheist.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    They should let them go!But before they leave put a GPS implant in them.Then when they are over there we can find them easier and bomb them.Fuk sending them to prison.
    wmaousley likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    You have it switched around a tad. Congress is made up of the Senate and the House of Representatives. Semantics but just a heads up.
    RA likes this.

lol you have to be a lib. You argue when your wrong:

Congress defined:
    the national legislative body of the U.S., consisting of the Senate, or upper house, and the House of Representatives, or lower house, as a continuous institution.

Regardless of what you think I am or aren't I could fvcking care less. Ive done my duty for my country on a grand scale unlike 95% of current American citizens. I don't complain about my government, I accept is for what it is because in four years I will have another opportunity to change something I may or may not like. Being raised in a military family and being a soldier myself didn't allow me to be partial to one party vs another. No place for politics in the military as we have to accept our commander and chief no matter what his/her policies are. This who complain about politics and especially our government need to first step up to the plate and get a different percpective on the bigger picture. SO Until you have walked an inch in my shoes stop talking to me about fvcking politics and lets get back to the ops post about fvcking somalis leaving minnesota to join Daesh.
    RigPig and lovbyts like this.

RA
    lol...so unless your a soldier, you should have no opinion. I think you need to get over yourself. I see the big picture and liberal policies ie Detroit, California, Baltimore, etc do not work. Voting for someone like Obama simply dooms America. Hopefully the next president can attempt to undo the damage done to this great country.

Regardless of what you think I am or aren't I could fvcking care less. Ive done my duty for my country on a grand scale unlike 95% of current American citizens. I don't complain about my government, I accept is for what it is because in four years I will have another opportunity to change something I may or may not like. Being raised in a military family and being a soldier myself didn't allow me to be partial to one party vs another. No place for politics in the military as we have to accept our commander and chief no matter what his/her policies are. This who complain about politics and especially our government need to first step up to the plate and get a different percpective on the bigger picture. SO Until you have walked an inch in my shoes stop talking to me about fvcking politics and lets get back to the ops post about fvcking somalis leaving minnesota to join Daesh.

Donnell is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    I'm sorry but why does the news keep saying 6 US citizens arrested for trying to join ISIS? Yeah this may sound a little racist but really? Not exactly Smith or Jones. Zacharia Yusuf Abdurahman, 19; Abdurahman Yasin Daud, 21; Adnan Abdihamid Farah, 19; Mohamed Abdihamid Farah, 21; Hanad Mustafe Musse, 19; and Guled Ali Omar, 20.
    Well ur presidents name is Barack Obama, get with the times America is more than just Jones' and Smiths

Donnell is offline New Member
    Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one getting more than a little frustrated how fvcked up things are getting when the solution is so simple. We need to stop all or most of the political correctness and worrying about who's feelings or toes are going to be stepped on. We need to nip this in the bud or it will be to late very soon like much of the UK. Dont get me wrong. I dont want to see concentration camps like they put up during WWII and put law abiding Japanese citizens in them "relocation camps" We do need to weed out those who we believe are plotting including the mosque that are harboring or participating. We need to ask citizens to either stand with us or against up and make their voice heard. No anti US or anti-Muslim sentiment. It's about the radicals and as long as people will stand with us they are welcome to stay and be part of the success or failure. We need to get back to basics but not go backwards. We need to stop dealing with countries who are saying death to America and all that, stop doing business with them and most of all giving them money. Our great leader (cough, cough) has done more damage in the last couple of years than what was fixed the last 100 years. Yeah we were/are far from perfect and there were people who were/are involved only for the profit but I have to believe the players in the game right now it's more than just about the money, it's about the destruction of the American way (whatever that is anymore) from the inside out, the top down. There are in places of power now, at the top but they still know if they do to much to fast people may wake up and do something about it, revolt. I just hope it's not to late. I dont think people will wake up but hopefully we will get someone in who will actually try to fix things this time but it's going to be a tough task. I really should listen to my own advice and get out while I can.
    Also FYI Terrorists attacks perpetrated by Caucasian American far outnumber the ones of these bearded militants. Simply looking at these issues as Muslims vs US is silly, here in the UK the first terror attacks where perpetrated by the Irish. The point is anyone with radical or extremist ideologies that wants to do harm to innocent people should be found and stopped period. But we can be ignorant and think the issues are simply white vs black or brown or Islam or whoever is the current bad guy

How many Irish are trying to join ISIS? We are talking about the here and now, not past
    wmaousley likes this.

How many Irish are trying to join ISIS? We are talking about the here and now, not past
    Agreed!
    wmaousley likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Agreed!
    Are you looking for a position in the ME on a Rig. 28/28 or 35/35

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley
    Are you looking for a position in the ME on a Rig. 28/28 or 35/35
    pm sent
    Last edited by RigPig; 05-05-2015 at 11:23 AM.

NotNATTY is offline New Member
    fuk emmmm!!!!

Thread Information