Like Tree14Likes
  • 7 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By bartman314
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By powerliftmike
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: yet another "study" on testosterone - anyone here in the finance industry?

bartman314 is offline Productive Member

yet another "study" on testosterone - anyone here in the finance industry?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fvck me, another study trying to find an excuse to blame men and hormones for social or economic problems. If those in power could they would put everyone on estrogen or anti hormone (Testosterone ) drugs. They dont want society (men) to have to will to fight back when push comes to shove and it's coming quicker than people think.

papathesmurf is offline Junior Member
    I'm working to achieve my MBA in Finance and I just started using test... You all better watch your retirement accounts!

CaptainGoose is offline Junior Member
    Completely agree with you lovbyts

noon is offline Senior Member
    Well said lovbyts

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    so... to lovbyts point, my wife does not support my decision to go on trt. it's a constant source of stress in the relationship. whenever we fight, she accuses me of roid rage . ugh...
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I have also read a recent article on steroid use & behavior changes.

I believe it & stand behind it.

Just like everyone said before I started juicing "it will make you more of how you already are". You're an ass hole, now you're a ass hole on steroids . Could be a bad combo for some.

Me, though - I'm calmer than ever, even when I start loading up on real doses. I keep myself in check - almost 220 pounds of me flying off the handle would be a very bad sight.

TroyJackson3000 is offline New Member
    i study finance

TroyJackson3000 is offline New Member
    agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I have also read a recent article on steroid use & behavior changes.

I believe it & stand behind it.

Just like everyone said before I started juicing "it will make you more of how you already are". You're an ass hole, now you're a ass hole on steroids . Could be a bad combo for some.

Me, though - I'm calmer than ever, even when I start loading up on real doses. I keep myself in check - almost 220 pounds of me flying off the handle would be a very bad sight.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Just ramping up study so that when hillary gets in she will have all the necessary propaganda in place for the illegalization of testicles. LOW TEST MAKES YOU A COMPLETE DICK. Always calm and agreeable when cycling. Coming off is a different story.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Fvck me, another study trying to find an excuse to blame men and hormones for social or economic problems. If those in power could they would put everyone on estrogen or anti hormone (Testosterone) drugs. They dont want society (men) to have to will to fight back when push comes to shove and it's coming quicker than people think.
    well put!!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I know a good bit about the 2008 financial credit crisis. I have read and heard many point the finger to things like bankers, regulators, irresponsible borrowers, federal reserve chair, jews and others but never have I heard of the cause being testosterone . Any alleged study that assumes there are substantive non-spurious correlations between biological chemical messengers and global economies is of no academic or practical value.

I do not even believe there is much empirical support to even suggest testosterone causes risk-taking. Even on supra-physiological levels of testosterone I never took out a second mortgage or gambled. Testosterone can cause aggression as androgens can act on the brain in this way, but aggression and irrational behavior or risk seeking behaviors are not the same.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    We will see when Hilary Estrogen Clinton becomes President.

Everyone will be singing Kum Baya , wearing daisy chains round their necks and holding hands, the world will be in peace.

Get ready for an Estrogen fuelled recovery boys and supportive girls!!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    We will see when Hilary Estrogen Clinton becomes President.

Everyone will be singing Kum Baya , wearing daisy chains round their necks and holding hands, the world will be in peace.

Get ready for an Estrogen fuelled recovery boys and supportive girls!!
    Hillary is post-menopausal and as much as a man as a woman. Anyway, despite all the rhetoric little will actually change. Still a country corrupted by a two party system. A presidential campaign is actually just a very expensive marketing event: sell people hope about how the future will be better. Not quite sure why people fall for this every 4 years.
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Hillary is post-menopausal and as much as a man as a woman. Anyway, despite all the rhetoric little will actually change. Still a country corrupted by a two party system. A presidential campaign is actually just a very expensive marketing event: sell people hope about how the future will be better. Not quite sure why people fall for this every 4 years.
    You're totally right either way you're voting for a moron.

Your post made me think of this South Park episode.

Last edited by numbere; 09-25-2016 at 11:51 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You're totally right either way you're voting for a moron.

Your post made me think of this South Park episode.

One of my favorites to describe this and most elections! Also, a big fan of Mr./Mrs. Garrison's teaching on evolution.

https://youtu.be/BL9S-TUikfg
    numbere likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    One of my favorites to describe this and most elections! Also, a big fan of Mr./Mrs. Garrison's teaching on evolution.
    Haha that was funny.

Though I saw them all but I don't remember that episode.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    So if drugs are illegal...follow my logic here....
    and politicians minimize usage of test...
    and crime + stupidity is SUPER high...
    What is their reasoning for it since only 1% of the population use "steroids "?

I will leave my soap box in check but if you removed the illegals, removed the unconstitutional laws, and about 11.25% of the population you would find a sweet country.

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    Estrogen inducing ...

Government diet guidelines
    Water supply fluoridation
    Pesticides
    BPAs
    Plastics

A conspiracy theorist may want to connect the dots *cough*

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think this is conspiracy but no one seem to care of the environmental oestrogen impact on male health other than fertility, estrogen dominance and low t still aren't considered an issue by medical and gov institutions.
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

Obs
    I care. I go out I see pussies with dead fish hand shakes, that say shit such as, "like", "I was not impressed", "seriously". There is a wave of limp adult boys out there, they got a rainbow flag in one hand and a ballot in the other. Call me a biggot I don't give a fuck but you wouldn't to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I care. I go out I see pussies with dead fish hand shakes, that say shit such as, "like", "I was not impressed", "seriously". There is a wave of limp adult boys out there, they got a rainbow flag in one hand and a ballot in the other. Call me a biggot I don't give a fuck but you wouldn't to my face.
    I don't see the point to shaking hands anymore in today's society, this isn't the wild west.

But I agree that if you are going to shake hands then you should commit to a strong handshake. A handshake speaks volumes about a person's persona.

I don't understand the rest of your post. You have an issue with gays who vote?

Metalmank is offline New Member
    I should study in finance

brb credit card debt
    brb school loan debt
    brb struggling to pay rent
    brb howamievergoingtobuyjuice

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I don't see the point to shaking hands anymore in today's society, this isn't the wild west.

But I agree that if you are going to shake hands then you should commit to a strong handshake. A handshake speaks volumes about a person's persona.

I don't understand the rest of your post. You have an issue with gays who vote?
    No I have an issue with the latch key, pussy, don't know what a man is, no grit, non hacking, CONFORMING, can't check my oil, don't know where food comes from, couldn't survive a bad situation, never saw hard times, soft handed, pussy men that are all over this country pushing left agenda. DON'T LIKE GAYS EITHER! I RESERVE THIS RIGHT AS A FREE MAN! I DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO LIKE ME EITHER.

zejj is offline Junior Member
    nope it just gives msucles hehehe

Thread Information