View Poll Results: Sandra Bland Wrong Or The Officer?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sandra Bland

0 0%
  • Officer

2 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    zabster151 is offline Member

Texas Officials Release Dash-Cam Video of Sandra Bland's Arrest

Hempstead, TX - TxDPS released the dash cam video of the traffic stop and arrest of Sandra Bland. The incident occurred Friday, July 10 as Bland was returning from a trip to Chicago.The Texas trooper who pulled Bland over for failing to signal a lane change said in an affidavit that after handcuffing her for becoming combative, she swung her elbows at him and kicked him in his right shin.

In the affidavit released Tuesday, trooper Brian Encinia said he then used force "to subdue Bland to the ground," and she continued to fight back.

He arrested her for assault on a public servant.Bland was taken to the jail on July 10 and found dead in her cell July 13.

https://youtu.be/jpSEemvwOn4

Bland, 28, lived with her family in suburban Chicago, and traveled to Waller County this month seeking a job at her alma mater, Prairie View A&M, where she graduated in May 2009.

She got the job in the school's agricultural department. According to an older sister, Bland was "euphoric" about the opportunity.

https://youtu.be/IYim6pDZV0Y

Bland was found dead in the cell, hanging by a plastic trash bag from a bathroom privacy partition. Her feet were touching the ground, officials said. How do you hang yourself with a trash bag??? & what kind of trash bags are inmates getting industrial strength hefty bags??? if so those are expen$ive and now a Tool i would imagine, My home trash bags barley hold my trash in the bag let alone the weight of 100+ lbs

Attachment 158286
    RIP you strong beautiful intelligent Woman

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    Im sure they do use thick trash bags the government waist $ on everything and I saw a pic of the cell it was a pretty big trash can. it is also totally possible to hang your self with your feet touching the ground if you pull your weight down she killed herself no doubt about it however she did write down she tried to kill herself before so she should have been placed on suicide watch

but honestly hate to be blunt abt it but the only reason this is getting any attention at all is because she is black and the cop put hands on her, there was constant video on her cell and no one came or went
    Last edited by djgreen; 07-25-2015 at 10:06 PM.

So is the state at fault for pushing a woman to kill herself "if she did so", Because she clearly was detained unlawfully "Not arguing Just asking"

I know she had depression issues but i do not think at this point in her life she wanted to kill her self. after just moving to Texas to work at her old college Texas A&M
    I feel they had a hand in her suicide to keep the lawsuit down. banking on the fact she had some depression issues they could use. shit who dosen't at time of there lives

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    I don't believe any one pushed her to do anything life is all about decisions and that is the one she chose she clearly had issues, the cop said he was planning on giving her a warning and she chose to not obey his lawful commands (when a cop on a traffic stop tells you to do something you do it). and then she chose to put up a fight so she caught a little charge, the cop could have used better words and not got as aggravated but he didn't do much wrong, and this is coming from someone who thinks most cops are dicks

on a side note im so tired of this black lives matter bullshit nobody ever said they didn't, its all ignorance and im not racist but its just pure bullshit, blacks commit more crimes and are incarcerated more than any other race so if they want the police to leave them alone STOP BREAKING THE LAW
    Last edited by djgreen; 07-25-2015 at 10:42 PM.

true blacks are the leading race in jail, i just put that video of her to show people how she spoke on youtube.

Thread Information