Thread: Girls busted from a pack

jolter604 is online now Knowledgeable Member

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    she took one for the team.

look who her husband and brother is.

HOMEPAGESubscribe

HOME CULTURE

A fitness influencer and bodybuilder was charged with 6 counts of drug possession after investigators say she received a package of steroids

Kieran Press-Reynolds

Sep 15, 2021, 3:07 PM

[https://i]

The bodybuilder and Instagram influencer Melissa Kate Bumstead was arrested and charged with six counts of possessing controlled substances without a prescription. Mark Makela/Getty Images

An influencer and bodybuilder was arrested after investigators said she received steroids.

Melissa Kate Bumstead has over 105,000 followers on Instagram, where she posts fitness content.

Bumstead was arrested on Friday and charged with six counts of possessing controlled substances.

Dayum
    Brother and husband

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    HOMEPAGESubscribe

HOME CULTURE

A fitness influencer and bodybuilder was charged with 6 counts of drug possession after investigators say she received a package of steroids

Kieran Press-Reynolds

Sep 15, 2021, 3:07 PM

[https://i]

The bodybuilder and Instagram influencer Melissa Kate Bumstead was arrested and charged with six counts of possessing controlled substances without a prescription. Mark Makela/Getty Images

An influencer and bodybuilder was arrested after investigators said she received steroids.

Melissa Kate Bumstead has over 105,000 followers on Instagram, where she posts fitness content.

Bumstead was arrested on Friday and charged with six counts of possessing controlled substances.
    It's fvuking bullshit that instead of hunting down pedophiles and murderers, they're going after productive members of society for buying gear.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I wonder if they were for him but she took the fall because it would be more detrimental if he was caught bc of his bigger name? I'm sure she takes them, too. I agree, HK... and what about all the jacked up cops we see out there? Where's the crackdown on them? I don't think we should have steroids available at gas stations, but at least let adults do what they want to do with their own bodies.
    wellshii, wango, XnavyHMCS and 3 others like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I wonder if they were for him but she took the fall because it would be more detrimental if he was caught bc of his bigger name? I'm sure she takes them, too. I agree, HK... and what about all the jacked up cops we see out there? Where's the crackdown on them? I don't think we should have steroids available at gas stations, but at least let adults do what they want to do with their own bodies.
    Gas stations nah, that means I’d have to go inside. 7-11 or Vitamin Shoppe on the other hand, not a bad idea at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    It's fvuking bullshit that instead of hunting down pedophiles and murderers, they're going after productive members of society for buying gear.
    In cali they have released all non violent drug and sex charged inmates. Yes that means any creep who scared a kid so bad they said they wanted it and were not raped or a naive minor that the crimes were not forced or violent. They walk.... Scary shit

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    How did they find out? It must have been 1 big bulky package. That's why I don't order a huge package especially international but buy piece meal. Did it fit in the mail box or was it so huge the addressee had to go to the post office cos it didn't fit in the mail box. With all the crap going on in the world, i find it mind boggling that they have the time or resources to spend on busting stuff like this. From what i heard, and this is the general theme for decades: no one does any jail time, but gets a written warning of seizure, correct me if im wrong.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    I've posted part of a copy & paste from yahoo news below; you will see (start) and (end), wondering if she used her real name as an addressee and that's why it was red flagged? because like the authorities in customs / border patrol recognized her as a fitness celebrity?

anyone want to add anything? this is concerning for people who hope to continue to get gear in the mail during the holiday season.

*By the way, The package left Canada (Montreal) .... headed for Florida.... We clearly have good relations with Canada so I'd doubt anything from that country is red flagged like it'd be from China...where pseudoephendrine is sent to ppl in the u.s. wanting to i.e. cook meth...

(start) INSIDER
    Kieran Press-Reynolds
    September 15, 2021·3 min read
    a police car in a parking lot with its lights and siren activated

Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.

A Canadian Instagram influencer and bodybuilder was charged with six felony counts of possessing a controlled substance without a prescription after police said they linked her to a package containing steroids, court documents show.

The Martin County Sheriff's Office Special Investigations team in Florida said Melissa Kate Bumstead had six different controlled substances, including the anabolic steroid medications testosterone propionate and drostanolone propionate , according to an arrest affidavit reviewed by Insider.

Bumstead is a 30-year-old professional bodybuilder who shares fitness posts under the name Melissa Valliere and the handle @melissabum on Instagram, where she has more than 105,000 followers and regularly reaches over 10,000 likes on posts.

Investigators said that in addition to testosterone and drostanolone, Bumstead was in possession of the anabolic steroids trenbolone acetate, oxandrolone, mesterolone, and stanozolol , according to the arrest affidavit filed by Florida state prosecutors.

There is a long history of professional bodybuilders and other athletes using anabolic steroids as part of training regimens to try to boost their strength.

Bumstead won first place at the 2018 Tampa Pro Figure contest and was the runner-up at the 2018 Los Angeles Pro Figure competition, according to a profile of her athletic history on the bodybuilding website Arnold Sports Festival. In 2015, she won first place in the figure category in the Canada Bodybuilding Federation's national championship.

The athlete was arrested on Friday in Palm City, Florida, after Martin County Sheriff's Office investigators used a search warrant on a home that they believed to be owned by CBUM Holdings Account LLC. Bumstead's brother, Christopher Bumstead, is the registered agent for the holding company, according to the affidavit.

Christopher, who has over 3.5 million followers on Instagram, is also a professional bodybuilder and is the two-time reigning winner of the Classic Physique Olympia bodybuilding competition. Christopher did not respond to Insider's request for comment.

The investigation began on September 1, when a package in Memphis, Tennessee, in the process of being shipped from Montreal to Palm City, was "selected for an extensive exam" by US Customs and Border Protection, according to the affidavit. Officials said they found vials and packages of steroids and other prescription medication in the package addressed to Melissa.

A Homeland Security Investigations officer informed the Martin County Special Investigation Section about the parcel on September 8, the affidavit states, and on September 9, Martin County officers started investigating the package and Melissa.

On Friday, a detective "covertly delivered" the parcel to its intended delivery address, with a tracking device planted inside the package so alerts would be sent when someone opened it, according to the affidavit. While executing the search warrant, investigators found evidence on Melissa's hands that she had opened the package, the affidavit says.

Melissa was booked at the Martin County jail on Friday with bond set at $30,000, a spokesperson for the Martin County Sheriff's office (end)

Thread Information