blizzard is offline Associate Member

Hope USA would bash the Iraq enourmously!

I'm for the ideas of President Bush as a TURK.He is definitely saying right!If we say 'no war in Iraq' this stuff will absolutely outcome as a terrorism support.Because Iraq is definitely supporting terrorists.In the north area of Iraq which is nearer to Turkey there are lots of terrorists as well who are attacking our soldiers and folks.I hope totally by my hearth that no US army member would get hurt there.GOD BLESS ALL COUNTRIES FIGHTING FOR TERRORISM!!!

those who are against war say that they dont want any loss of lives,they demand permanent peace.But what about the loss of lives in twin towers 11th of september!!! WHAT ABOUT MY US FRIENDS WORKING IN TWIN TOWERS AND DIED! FUCKING TERRORISTS AND TERRORIST SUPPORTER COUNTRIES SHOULD HAVE TO PAY THIS!

---GOD BLESS THE SOULS OF VICTIMS IN 11th SEPTEMBER---
    Mark,Simon you ae living in my hearth and Ann my love Im waiting for my time to get together with you in heaven.

Slypknot is offline Member
    What I find amazing is the fear that by us bombing Iraq - we may incite terrorist attacks....and that's a reason not to do it...???

Ummm...forgive me for asking, but doesn't our very CULTURE instigate these attacks? 'White man from town' should be destroyed in the eyes of these extremists. Isn't that why we now have a homeland security team who's job is do nothing but monitor/prevent these types of attacks?

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    oh man, i just can't get my thoughts in the right order on this subject...all i can say is I hate this waiting!!!!!

paperboy is offline Banned
    well they did it, but now GUERRILLA WAR, looks like it will drag on forever and acn't be won, US will eventually say fuckit lets leave, and then a new 'saddam' takes over, or maybe a bunch of little saddams and iraq breaks up, oh well another foriegn policy fiasco.. hope the war ends soon and the Americans can come home before more are killed for who knows what

Thread Information