Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QbHunter
    interesting thread
    it is interesting isnt it!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Gundam you are a moran if you think Al Jazzira is anything other than a propoganda machine, or any press service for that matter.

We have a saying, my country, right or wrong. We are a people of instant gratification. 9/11 happened, and we will kill anyone who we believe was involved or may become involved in the future, mistakenly or not. Might is all Arabs understand. If the Arab world wants to spread it's ignorant, violent ways beyond it's borders, then we have no problem making hasty decisions. I'm not interested in what the cowards of other nations think. We are the lone world super power. We will absolutely make mistakes. As the worlds most powerful free nation, we have that right. You would know what I mean if anyone actually gave a **** to crash planes in Toronto killing your friends and family.

Was our invasion a waste...lets see...Libya has opened it's doors willingly, Iran has opened it's doors willingly, North Korea has opened negotiations. If you do not swing your sword once in awhile to prove your metal, then you are nothing.

uh huh ! no one likes u American's. go home ! at least arabs place their faith in something other than the dollar sign. and u wont be a super power for much longer !

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675

uh huh ! no one likes u American's. go home ! at least arabs place their faith in something other than the dollar sign. and u wont be a super power for much longer !

If no one likes Americans, how come everyone buys our movies, music, products, etc. Obviously you suffer from an inferiority complex. Typical for a young man living in our shadow. If you want to side with the Arabs on this, then go ahead. It is people like you that has kept Canada from being the nation that it could be.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

no doubt - Canada is poised to take over the world

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

The ONLY THING that will make America lose its superiority and super power status is by a catastrophic disaster on a GLOBAL SCALE.
    China will be an equal threat compared to america. Give them a few more years to get their **** together. But, just because China is comparible does not mean America will no longer be a super power.
    Know what makes the world go around? MONEY. Money has been around since the beginning of time. Maybe not the dollar bill but a BARTER system that can easily be converted into any ethnic understanding.
    Whether it be with beeds, berries, donkeys, women, precious metals, etc, money will always be the foundation of progress. So if you dispute the need for money then you dispute the need for progress. Without progress, you might as well still be living in a cave and dying at the age of 15.

Hell. Even Eve sold Adam an apple for a dollar.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    no doubt - Canada is poised to take over the world
    ****. I forgot about Canada. Their first strategy is to take out our SALVATION ARMY. That will take out 75 percent of their military. The other 25 percent? I dont know. I dont think they could win against our salvation army come to think of it.
    Do Canadians even possess any guns or weapons?? I know they have sticks and rocks somewhere in lock up.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    everything have an end if u look at history u will see that almost every population was a superpower ,greece was half of the world now its a very small country,also italy,we the arabs have conquered some parts of europe spain was an arabic teretory look at us now we r fighting each others ... so every country will be a superpower for a little time but not forever...
    Last edited by MilitiaGuy; 02-12-2004 at 03:06 PM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    agreed - and it always happened because they were stupid enough to get away from what they knew was right so that they could be "tolerant and inclusive" of other ideas - meaning the ones of the peoples who are NOT superpowers - which then they embrace and end up corrupting the very values that got them to the top in the first place - so the end up being a rotten shell of who they once were - well, I will do all that I can to make it not happen in America in my lifetime

SylvesterStaclone is offline New Member
    I just got back from Iraq 4 wks ago. I believe that what ever reason we are in Iraq for is IRRELIVANT (sp.) **** the oil tycoons and every one that has their intrest in the oil of Iraq. My job put me in one on one contact with ppl. every day of that year i was there. The things they told me about their own country had left me lost for words countless times. They have lived misery that you and I will never truly known. I know why my country wanted to be there, but i also know why i was there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information