Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mass junkie is offline banned

Mother Natures Fury

I just saw the news and theres a huge Hurricane heading my way..................I was here for Andrew and it was kinda cool because I got to miss school and what not..........but now its ten years later and I own my own home and have two lil babies to take care of.......I'm not ready to deal with this shit......Its already a Category 4..with sustained winds of 135 mph................I guess I'll have to wait till sunday to see if its gonna hit or not.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Be safe bro. Come to Canada. We'll take care of you. And no, you don't need a snowmobile or Huskies to get you here.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Be safe bro. Come to Canada. We'll take care of you. And no, you don't need a snowmobile or Huskies to get you here.
    Thanks for the invite bro...I like Canada....Ive been there once.....to ottawa........its a pain in the ass for me to get across the border.....last time I went.....the guy told me I was red flagged..dont ask me why......I guess I look like a tourist or something..............

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bro, I’ve been through at least 10 - 15 of those damn things. Andrew wasn't so bad on us in Tampa, Fredrick kicked the crap out of us when it hit Mobil (lived in MS at the time) but by far the worse was when Camille hit Biloxi in 69. We lived about 150 miles inland in MS and it tore the roof off the house, flipped the car over and blew out all the windows.

I don't sweat them until they reach 120 mph winds. At 150 I'm heading north. I don't give a rats a$$ if when I get back that everything is gone just as long as I'm not there when it happens. Camille scared the crap out of me (I was 6). Nothing compares to seeing the roof come off your house in front of your eyes. The car flipping over was pretty cool though.

They say that Andrew had the highest winds recorded but I think Camille was worse. Rumor had it that the winds were close to 220 mph just before it hit. It pushed an oil tanker inland 2miles. If you drive along 60, along the coast of MS, there’s a tug boat along the road side the owner turned into a gift shop because he couldn’t afford the cost to get it back in the water. There’s even an exhibit in the Smithsonian of a piece of wood (I can’t remember if I’m correct because I thought it was actually a telephone pole section) with a single piece of straw grass driven through it from the high of Camille.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Ah Florida, you have to love it. Me and Mass, know how shitty hurricane season is down here. All you damn northerners are so lucky, well not really cause Florida is the bomb....LOL. Well here we go again bro, another wonderful hurricane season.......

Well if I see you or Mass float by I'll throw you a line..........but I expect you to reciprocate if you find me in a like situation as well!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I doubt it will remain strong enough to be of grave danger. Unless it slows down and sits out there collecting.

Thats what happened with Alisha here in Houston. I barely remeber it though.

Bro, when they sit in the gulf and build, I head the hell out of the state. Wasn't Hugo one that did that as well? It came up the gulf and sat out in it building up, came in around Panama beach, cut across Florida, went out in the Atlantic, built up again and hammered the heck out of NC.

Last edited by Pheedno; 09-11-2003 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Well if I see you or Mass float by I'll throw you a line..........but I expect you to reciprocate if you find me in a like situation as well!
    Of course bro..........

You amaze me Pheedno, you must be a wiz with a computer.

I wonder if they take into account cost of living comparisons when calculating damage costs. Granted there was not as much stuff along the coast of MS as there was in FL when Andrew hit but I have an arial photo of the damage that Camille did and everything is completely gone across the entire coastline and inland at least ten miles. Wild stuff for sure.

There was even an engineering firm that built this Hurricane proof apartment complex just before it hit. Everyone in the complex had a big Hurricane party..................only two people lived through it. One dude they found in a tree drunk as heck and the other was a woman who was holding onto a mattress way inland. The only thing left standing is the concrete foundation and one pipe bent over. They placed a plaque on it and you can see it. It's just outside Bay Saint Louis, MS.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I would have to disagree with the most deadliest chart.........im not one for talking about goverment conspiracies........but if i remember correctly.....they said only about 8 people died........which i disagree with..............if you would of seen the amount of mass destruction of homestead FL..........it looked like a bomb was dropped.....totally herrendous...the kicker is there were alot of mexican migrant worker farms...where they all lived in cheap housing..........and a couple of weeks after the storm passed and you were able to make you way down to that area.......the eerie smell of death was very overpowering......I just know that way more people died than was told to the media......just has to be........there are a few sites on the internet which discuss the same thing I just said in more detail..............

It would be kind of obvious that more people died unless all the supposed others that died knew absolutely no one.
    I mean, someone would have had to notice "John" wasn't around anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    It would be kind of obvious that more people died unless all the supposed others that died knew absolutely no one.
    I mean, someone would have had to notice "John" wasn't around anymore
    I would think so also.................but I guess you just had to be there

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Gotcha man, dont sweat it, I even have a rubber tube for ya when need be....LOL...I wouldnt let a fellow AR recipiant float bye.......

But Talon, how will you know it's me...............see there we need AR shirts don't we. Nice tie in huh? hahaha

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Hey guys I heard on the news they just upgraded that hurriacane to a Class-5. Get the hell outta dodge. Be safe down there guys. THe only thing weird around here is the occasional cow flying around hehe. No here in MT we actually have wind gusts up to 80-100 mph. Near my area there is also a record for the most drastic temp. change in the world. Rodgers Pass... in 24 hrs went from 60+ to -55. talk about cold.. 8)

Big, bro I keep an eye on them when they start off the coast of Africa! The news so far is it was up graded to a cat. 5 with winds of 150 and gusts up to 180. Really won't know it's true path until Tuesday, by then we should have a good idea what to expect.

A flying cow? Well now there's something you don't see everyday!

LOL ya ever seen em freeze standing up? thats funny frozen solid and standing up!!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I wonder how much this bad boy cost!?

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=59516

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I wonder how much this bad boy cost!?

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=59516
    damn MBH.................kinda lets you know whos really in charge huh?.....def aint us.

This is what I have to look forward too.............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mother Natures Fury-1992andrew2.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    This is what I have to look forward too.............
    I feel that Mass, damn the only time florida isnt a "safe" place to live.......

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    I feel that Mass, damn the only time florida isnt a "safe" place to live.......
    you forget that i live in (miami).....its never safe........lol

ross3814 is offline Member
    A little off topic, but why are you a bills fan if your from miami?

you forget that i live in (miami).....its never safe........lol
    LOL, Miami is a little violent I will def. give it that.....But nothing like a wind gust at 160mph to wake a brotha up....

Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    A little off topic, but why are you a bills fan if your from miami?
    I've been a bills fan ever since they lost the superbowl to the ny giants..................That was when i really took an intrest in football.......my best friend at the times' family was a fan of the bills also........so I guess it just stuck.

ross3814 is offline Member
    ok makes sense. ill drop it now. Dont wanna hijack

I've been a bills fan ever since they lost the superbowl to the ny giants..................That was when i really took an intrest in football.......my best friend at the times' family was a fan of the bills also........so I guess it just stuck.
    Plus Mass is just weird and dosnt know a real football team like the BUCs and the DOLPHINES....LOL>>>>j/k.....

Plus Mass is just weird and dosnt know a real football team like the BUCs and the DOLPHINES....LOL>>>>j/k.....
    hey talon tell your woman to stop changing her lipstick......I got a rainbow around my d^&k

hey talon tell your woman to stop changing her lipstick......I got a rainbow around my d^&k
    As soon as you tell your wife to get some allergy medicine, cause Im tired of her drying out from the latex condoms......
    Last edited by talon; 09-15-2003 at 07:57 PM.

As soon as you tell your wife to get some allergy medicine, cause Im tired of her drying out from the latex condoms......
    nawww bro she told me that shes drying out cuz your lil winkie doesnt reach the g spot

nawww bro she told me that shes drying out cuz your lil winkie doesnt reach the g spot
    Damnit you busted me.....I always thought it was the condom, well tell her I said thanks for lastnight, it was good for me.....LOL......

Damnit you busted me.....I always thought it was the condom, well tell her I said thanks for lastnight, it was good for me.....LOL......
    yeah she said she loves f&*kin you with her strap on..........damn bro i didnt know you were kinky like that

yeah she said she loves f&*kin you with her strap on..........damn bro i didnt know you were kinky like that
    Hey she told me that she always used it on you, so I felt I would give it a try......It wasnt to bad, she loved it when I returned the favor.....

You 2 just dont start postin pic of your junk up next to a tape measure LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    You 2 just dont start postin pic of your junk up next to a tape measure LOL
    Uh that wouldnt matter he knows who the king dingaling sheet smusher is....I lay the type of pipe that puts the plumber out of business....LOL.....

Uh that wouldnt matter he knows who the king dingaling sheet smusher is....I lay the type of pipe that puts the plumber out of business....LOL.....
    yeah right you mean that you lay down for the pipe....................................phewwwww thank god that hurricane is not coming my way.............feel bad for Virginia though

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Stay safe! Take care

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah hurricanes suck...went to sc when hugo hit, shit everywhere and it wasn't as bad as andrew...thank God this one's going north

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information