Cdub is offline Associate Member

Kellie white and Jason giambi subpoenaed

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Bout time Giambi, Bonds pay up for their juicing in the pro's.

I'm all for steroids , I'm all for cheating in regular sports like (Not associated with the pro's).

but these guys are role model's to kids and it's a bad image of a cheater (Corked bat, juice) to apply to kids

I really dont blame the pro's for doing roids. They are just trying to get on a level playing field. It's either do the roids or pic another profession. It is damn near impossible to play on a pro level without the juice. I would say that 85-90% of athletes are juicing.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I'd say closer to 95% for the NFL... Baseball probably like 60% to 70% and the NBA who knows, probably about 50% especially the new generation players... Some teams like the Raptors look like they all hit the sauce...

No clue about hockey... I don't even consider that a sport so who cares...lol
    That's sure to piss off a few of my Canadian bros....

Quote Originally Posted by Cdub
    I really dont blame the pro's for doing roids. They are just trying to get on a level playing field. It's either do the roids or pic another profession. It is damn near impossible to play on a pro level without the juice. I would say that 85-90% of athletes are juicing.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I'd say closer to 95% for the NFL... Baseball probably like 60% to 70% and the NBA who knows, probably about 50% especially the new generation players... Some teams like the Raptors look like they all hit the sauce...

No clue about hockey... I don't even consider that a sport so who cares...lol
    That's sure to piss off a few of my Canadian bros....
    Wrong, hockey is a sport.

Soccer is a hobby.

no need for juice in hockey. now barry bonds is going to testify. This shit is getting funny. They also caught europes fastest man Dwain Chambers.

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    The day soccer players start juicing is the day you know things have gotten out of control.

Thread Information