Maximus_Pecs is offline Associate Member

Bush administration to ban dietary herb ephedra

Ugh! Just read this on USAToday.com. Guess we have to go to Mexico for this as well.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...-ephedra_x.htm

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i live in new york any one wanna fed ex me some? but either way yeah it does blow.. people that dont know how to use **** ruin it for everyone.. :-\

Archangel240 is offline New Member
    A huge bummer. It's really amazing how little politicians know and how quickly they are to judge so they can appease the misinformed public. IMHO, it should be relatively easy to purchase ephedra on the black market despite harsh attempts by the FDA to control it. If only these fools played harder on the fact that almost (and perhaps all) everyone whose death has been linked to ephedra use had been completely abusing the compound. God **** (excuse the language), but by removing this supplement we just lost a huge percentage of useful supplements that actually work in a significant way.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah but the whole ephedra free campaign has been going on for the past 6 months and my local stores didnt have anything remotly close to ephedra.. i live near chinatown so i can probobly buy it there with out a poblem.. but yeah i think your right it shouldnt be a problem getting it on the black market..

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Always have to ban something cant leave us with something that works. As usual a few morons that couldnt do it right had to abuse it ruined it for the rest of us.

Thread Information