Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CYCLEON Guest
    gentlemen - i will tell u that it most certainly is Osama (99%) chance. What the news is failing to report is that two days ago the criminal police building in Kabul (afganistan) was blown to bits. Yesterday Masood, the leader of the roughly 10% of Afgan that is not under Taliban control was killed by 2 suicide bombers. The fighting going on in Kabull now is likely those two groops fighting and perhaps the taliban trying to gain the llast 10%. These events all point to Osama, who was basically removing potential opposition and intelligence as well as sending a message to the Taliban that betrayal will not be tollerated. I know a number of other things as well tho im not at liberty to share. Suffice to say, im right in the thick of this and Have been warning that this would be the result for some time - it actually could have been much, much worse but i believe that they wanted a "made for television" event - otherwise 500,000 could have very easily been killed.

IT has come to this, that we should no longer wait for avowed enemies to perpetrate irreparable harm on our soverign soil. Such scourges of humanity must be sought out and eliminated like ferrel dogs who pose a threat to the community. This will not be the last of such actions for the terrorists have learned that the barking dog has no teeth - It is imperative then that we first seek to inculcate a terrifiying fear in the hearts of our enemies - for in the end, all earthly power derives from the end of a gun - the unarmed does not negotiate with the armed but mearly aquieces to his wishes and that is what we have hither to fore been far too guilty. No MORE!

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Folks,

Let me explain something clearly here. EVERYTHING has changed now. You will be lucky to get across the border from Mexico with juice now. Thats fine, I'll get it elsewhere.

Forgive my language mods, and if you ban me, I'll understand.

The motherfuckers who did this will fucking pay dearly. As I see it, Afganistan is partly responsible because they harbor that fucking asswipe Osama Bin Jackass and should be included in our declaration of war against the candyassed cocksuckers who did this. A state of war now exists and they had better invest in gut buckets cause we are coming after their asses, their wives asses, their children's asses, and everyone they know's asses.

Americans, if we fucking go back to sleep again, we fucking deserve what we get!!!!! How many fucking times does this shit have to happen before we get sick and tired of it? Have you had enough now? I certainly hope so! Americans have a bad habit of going back to sleep and trying to just forget about what is going on in the rest of the world because we just want everything to be normal. Well, those days are over. You MUST be aware of what is going on in the world around you. Next time it could be you or I.

After spending 8 years in the US Marine Corps, I was absolutely appalled at the reactions I have been reading from folks and hearing on the news channels. FUCK investigations, FUCK extraditions, FUCK trials. It's time to draw fucking blood. Yes, that means killing people for those of you who cant stomach that idea.

From now on, we have to just go in, kill all of his people, then tell em to deal with it. Govt of Afghanistan doesnt like that? Too fucking bad. What the fuck are they going to do about it? I'm sick and fucking tired of worrying about what other countries think of the U.S. Fuck em! Too fucking bad! All the fucking aid checks and food shipments should be shut off for any country's govt that opens their fucking mouths against the way we retaliate!

America, Britain, Germany, Spain, Canada, the entire free world, DONT GO TO SLEEP AGAIN!!! Next time it could be you or I dying in a collapsing building!

ptbyjason Guest
    It's ok man, a lot of us feel the same way. It pisses everyone off. Everyone needs to concentrate their anger on one guy, Usama Bin Laden.
    I do worry about those that area in my area that are of the same nationality. I know about 6 in my PT classes, and I worry they are going to be the target of some of the anger. As long as we do not blame everyone for it, I believe it is justifiable.
    This is a wake up call for increased security in our nation, and other nations as well.

CYCLEON Guest
    there is certainly no reasonto blame everyone - 92% of Pakistanis want to go to work, school and home to their loved ones but currently live inmortal fear in their own country of a radical 8% who our gov has not given them the assistance to deal with, nor has it forced their military dictator to get back on democracy so its leaders can fight this thing before all of pakistan is taken over by extreemists - definitely not against all - be selective, efficient and utterly rutheless in exterminating the guilty.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe someone can help me out on this one, cause no seems to know why.......................... why is it that a friggin Brinks truck full of money has 4 to 6 heavily armed men gaurding F*ck'n money and we have no one gaurding hundreds of loved ones in the air. Shit I think i speak for everyone when i say people are more important then money! Then why the hell aren't we protecting eachother instead of our money!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Jarhead-- i feel ya. gather up the AR boys, lets go slice him ourselves

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    COUNT ME IN FOR THE JUICED UP MILITARY! GO BUSH! BEAT SOME ASS BABY! SOMEONE HAS TO PAY!
    JSSMC

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    This has to be the worst I have ever felt about anything. Hopefully 100% of the efforts are going towards saving lives before a retaliation. My condolences to all Americans today, the world will rally behind you.

ptbyjason Guest
    Guys I am going to be at school all day. For the latest news please visit The Drudge Report. There are a ton of stories on there you probably haven't heard anything about yet.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    i am in first year, the biggest dumbells i've seen at the gym here are 120's. Don't quote me on that one. But i am from Woodbridge, so when i'm here i work out at fabulous fitness. But my membership ran out last week, so i am going to sign up at Hi Tech, its a new place, b/c i have to work out on weekends and i ain't gonna drive downtown to work out.
    Yeah, I don't wanna walk all the way up there on weekends either which is why I'm not there. What classes are ya taking? PHY140Y? MAT137Y?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information