ptbyjason Guest

toothpick and everyone else, this tragedy is not about gear

I knew this would happen eventually. I waited all day yesterday and no one said it, but it finally happened. Why does anyone worry about gear prices/supply at a time like this. Toothpick I know you didn't mean any harm when you asked the question, but lets try to be more sensitive. There are people on this board that had friends and family member in those building. Your quote was

MY HEART GOES OUT TO EVERYONE INVOLVED IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER...

It should have been left at that. Guys we need to support each other instead of posting something sincere and then changing it to worrying about gear. nycpartyboy I actually got worried about you last night. I thought we would hear from you pretty soon, but I went to bed last night and still had not heard from you. I feared the worst. I'm glad to see you are ok.

I'm deleting the previous thread because you probably didn't think about what you said toothpick. It may be an appropriate question for the board, but not yet. Let's give everyone time to deal with the tragedy and then we can talk about things like that.

shadowed is offline New Member

there ya go

thats cool man ..thanks .... i knew it would happen to...iknow he didnt mean anything by it...but you gotta think especially at a time like this......there is shit that is so important ..unfortunately we dont realize til it happens....

I agree, Lets focus on the issue for now. We take our freedom for granted and that goes for everyone, canada, UK and so on. Its not like we can do too much but at least we can support the matter. Like my pic

Fast R

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    Nice pick Im just glad that its George Bush thats in office.If this would have happened a year ago w/Clinton this would be a lot worse

I agree, if Clinton was in he would probaly confuse everyonebut I dont think Bush will have any second thoughts of really laying one on them. " eye for an eye"

Fast R

Thread Information