sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member

18 more GI's dead..

have u guys been keeping up with the war in iraq,..well 18 more of our boys dead in the last 3 days,..wtf,...almost feel like saying f--- the rules of engagements...safety off boys, go get em.....

HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    Don't people usually get killed in wars?

I'm not trying to be an insensitive dick but we killed 10's of thousands Iraqis.

It's a BS war anyway and we shouldn't have STARTED it.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Im wit ya bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    have u guys been keeping up with the war in iraq,..well 18 more of our boys dead in the last 3 days,..wtf,...almost feel like saying f--- the rules of engagements...safety off boys, go get em.....
    Fuc/kit and em!!!!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperSick

I'm not trying to be an insensitive dick but we killed 10's of thousands Iraqis.

yes ppl die in war bro, but guess what,, the wars been over since last april, and its just not U.S troops,,any alliance troops too,,,

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    the wars been over since last april
    GUess someone forgot to tell the Iraqi's.

decadbal is offline Banned

well since you dont wanna be a insensitive dick, i wont call you on, ill simply say grab a m-16, go protect someone and then have them kill you, until you understand that, sit down, SHUT UP, and be glad your not facing it.

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    well since you dont wanna be a insensitive dick, i wont call you on, ill simply say grab a m-16, go protect someone and then have them kill you, until you understand that, sit down, SHUT UP, and be glad your not facing it.
    RedNeck!

all you have is petty slurs about where im from, well. since youve shown your IQ, go away and play somewhere else dip****

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    If I could be in the military, I would. I would be in IRAQ and take the chances of being shot in order to make the US military the best in the world.

Not every IRAQI is against us. Maybe 5 percent. If EVERY IRAQI was against us, we would not be there. We would have no chance. The other 95 percent are happier than shlt that we are there. Stop being a fvcking WHINING BITCH.

all you have is petty slurs about where im from, well. since youve shown your IQ, go away and play somewhere else dip****
    I didn't even notice where you're from. I was calling you a redneck because of your obvious lack of intelligence and close-mindedness.

Look at your position in life. Are you happy? Being a jag-off is only hurting yourself.

your the jack off, and ill easily compare any test scores you find recognizable and credible with you.... so stop making up crap about me, and find something productive to be a insensitive dick about instead of speaking like the death of our trooops are meaning less. now im done with you sh1tbag, and im very happy and my position in life is perfect, anything else you wanna know, ask miss cleo

look decadbAl, this is silly. I was simply saying that people should expect soldiers to die in a war. I didn't mean that their deaths were meaningless. And I didn't mean that you shouldn't be mad about US soldiers and contractors being killed. But when you say something like "saftey off boys..blah blah blah", you sound ignorant. I mean, we caused some major damage and destruction in Iraq. We killed thousands of innocent people. Our government and media exploits the US deaths to instill fear and anger in us. Not all Iraqi's are animals. Yeah, there are a lot of criminals there - just like here.

If someone came into our country and did that kind of stuff, we'd be pretty mad. Especially if we didn't trust the occupiers and their motives.

look decadbAl, this is silly. I was simply saying that people should expect soldiers to die in a war. I didn't mean that their deaths were meaningless. And I didn't mean that you shouldn't be mad about US soldiers and contractors being killed. But when you say something like "saftey off boys..blah blah blah", you sound ignorant. I mean, we caused some major damage and destruction in Iraq. We killed thousands of innocent people. Our government and media exploits the US deaths to instill fear and anger in us. Not all Iraqi's are animals. Yeah, there are a lot of criminals there - just like here.

If someone came into our country and did that kind of stuff, we'd be pretty mad. Especially if we didn't trust the occupiers and their motives.

yea, my bad to bro, went south fast, i see where your coming from, i also have been to a few places like that, we went to help those ppl and they are turning on us, and i wish it were as simple as we are helping they see it and help us help them.. however thier beliefs are whats causing this, and whenever you teach children to be bombcarriers and todays equivilent of a kamikaze pilot, then you cant expect alot from that beleif system, all ppl there arnt bad, more are than arnt though, i just dont want someone to come across like the deaths are expected...thats all bro... no hard feelings..

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    If I could be in the military, I would. I would be in IRAQ and take the chances of being shot in order to make the US military the best in the world.

Not every IRAQI is against us. Maybe 5 percent. If EVERY IRAQI was against us, we would not be there. We would have no chance. The other 95 percent are happier than shlt that we are there. Stop being a fvcking WHINING BITCH.

Not to piss off a bunch of meatheads...but here goes

The U.S. has 2 reasons for being in iraq...1)oil 2)Bush vs Saddam
    Turn on the 6pm news , 5% my ass.All you hear from the military in the press is how most iraqi's are for us.BS

why do you think we cant find these people .Sivilians are hiding them.

death tolls= iraqi "enemy" killed since start of war = 6,000
    iraqi innocent killed = 11,000

can you blame them for hating us...thats 11,000 killed...that dosent count thier kids and loves ones with missing bodyparts doomed to spend the rest of thier days in misery.

Attacking Afganistan was one thing.....iraq was another

winny100 is offline Junior Member

Bush sucks

If another country did what america is doing they would be called war criminals

zOaib is offline VET
    WELL FIRST OFF we are cleaning our own STARTED MESS read history CHILDREN and then decide who is at fault , ADOPT A PITBULL first (SADDAM) and then when he goes CRAZY (SADDAM) go shoot him ......... AND the only reason we knew he has WPOMD ! because we were the ones who gave it to him ......... every **** that has spit in our faces was started by our dip**** GOVERNment A-Holes ............ and who pays .......... the soldiers who dont have onE clue what the hell they are evEn fighting for , i say send bush to go fight ......... he luckily made it from vietnam wont make it back from iraq HEHEHE ............

Don't forget how close Iraq is to Israel.

Money
    Oil
    Revenge
    Israel

paperboy is offline Banned
    polls are showing close to 80% of the Arab population want the US out now.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    as for those that think that disagreeing with the reasons for war is based on some sort of perverse marxist ideal, wake up.

dulce et decorum est pro patria mori...

the old lie as Wilfred Owen described it. Owen was a war poet and soldier of the Great War. he was also a highly decorated and hardened soldier who survived being shot at close range through the head. he was a superb soldier and yet he was able to separate duty from politics and was not afraid to speak out against 'the pity war distills'

the thing that surprises me most about those for the war in Iraq is that they seem to think that if you oppose the war you are betraying the troops. the fact is the majority of those against the war are extremely concerned that so many of our troops are being killed (we dont want them to be killed!) and for little (political) gain. almost a thousand fine american men and women have died serving in Iraq and where is the gain? are we safer from terrorists? can we fly without fear? can we walk our OWN streets safely? can we FECK!

it reminds me of Thatcher and the Falklands. what a waste of time and money. and life.

ps. the 5% of iraqis ....that would be the 5% FOR us and the 95% who cant wait for us to piss off and leave them to it.

Thread Information