Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

Hostage executed in Iraq

" Iraqi militants executed one of four Italian hostages, Italy confirmed. The captors issued demands including the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Iraq (news - web sites) and threatened to kill the three others, according to the Arab TV network Al-Jazeera, which said it received a videotape of the murder. "

These guys really did it! i sure hope they dont start killing more of them! Hey M'guy, they still havent released the Japs!

LotsoLove is offline Associate Member
    I'm so sick of this enough with being cautious we know where they r lets just go in full scale and take out as many as we can and teach them what its like to take on the USA

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    see my earlier post regarding the consequences of this typr of terrorism......

the shti is about to hit the fan..........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by LotsoLove
    I'm so sick of this enough with being cautious we know where they r lets just go in full scale and take out as many as we can and teach them what its like to take on the USA
    If you go in and take the hostages you are just going to stir a hornets nest. That is what the U.S is trying to avoid.

LotsoLove is offline Associate Member
    what is the consequences under i couldnt find that post????

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hit new post..

or
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=94603

Quote Originally Posted by LotsoLove
    what is the consequences under i couldnt find that post????
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    If you go in and take the hostages you are just going to stir a hornets nest. That is what the U.S is trying to avoid.
    thats a liberals point of view bro....as a US MARINE,i say lets take them all out and any other rag wearing fukker walking around our country..fukk em all.who needs them.NOT I

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    thats a liberals point of view bro....as a US MARINE,i say lets take them all out and any other rag wearing fukker walking around our country..fukk em all.who needs them.NOT I
    I wish it was that simple. beleive me it would be so easy and conveniet to bomb the whole country and call the innocent victims legitimate casualties of war but i am 200% sure the US has studied the repurcussions. More 911 events all over the world, global hatred, global anarchy, religious wars and eventually WW3. the US wants to localize the threat to Iraq because it thinks it can better contain the cancer as opposed to it spreading across the world.

Thread Information