Thread: diet questions?

jlunn_2005 is offline Banned

diet questions?

So im young still in college only 21 yrs old and i was thinking bout cycling, but all ive gotten so far is that i jus need to be on a strict diet and lift!! so mind u i am a college student and on a not so big budget not trying to be a BB jus wanna look better and try out for a league football team!! So any specifics on a diet that i should use??

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Check out the bulking sticky at the top of the forum. There are plenty of cheap foods that are great for whatever your goals are. Oats, frozen chicken breast, broccolli, eggs, skim milk, brown rice, and peanut butter are all cheap.

priciate it! whats the take on carbs im hearing ppl tell me no not to eat alot but then i get that i need to jus to keep energy up! good or bad?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Dude if you're going to be playing football your nutrient intake will be a lot more different than if you're bodybuilding. As for the carb question(couldn't quite understand it but I'll try) you need carbs, especially if you're playing football. What are your stats?

Im 6'1 bout 205 and around 15% body fat! trynna get to bout 225 maybe 230 and least a 4.6 forty!! mind u ive been playing and training for at least 8 yrs

!

Thread Information