1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

On a bulk, is Kraft Dinner bad?

I can hear SwoleCat's heart exploding in his chest just reading the title

But seriously its like 50 cents per box and has a huge amount of carbs in it... not to mention its cheesey goodness. I'm bulking as hard as an ecto can bulk here, would there be any benifit for me to eat the stuff to help with carbs?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Once in a while might not hurt, but I wouldn't eat it daily lol. What are the nutrition values on the box? If you are one of those lucky people who can eat anything and not gain fat then go for it, but like I said I would try a cleaner approach and see if it will work for you first.

For 1 box

780 cals
    29.6g protien
    6.8g fat
    148g carbs

Yeah I'm a huge ecto, I can't get above 10% without making myself sick daily lol

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    For 1 box

780 cals
    29.6g protien
    6.8g fat
    148g carbs

Yeah I'm a huge ecto, I can't get above 10% without making myself sick daily lol

Well before I say anything else let me tell you I hate you

OK I feel better now. Well bro if you want to try using that a few times a week and it doesn't hurt you then do it. I have a friend who is like you and basically the only way to get him to gain weight without having him eat massive ammounts of clean food is to throw some junk at his system. So try it out and see what happens. If you start to get fat then ditch it.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    you might not gain visible fat and look healthy even if you cram down the crap food. But never forget your cholesterol values. If you are juicing they are bad enough already.

Cry0smate is offline Member
    LUCKY !!!!!!!! I friggin jiggle just by looking at a box of M&C.

Also keep in mind the protein content listed on the box isn't really accurate if you only count complete proteins. The only thing in there that is complete IMO is the cheese and milk used. So if you are gonna eat that you may wish to add some additional protein.

Yeah I'd figure as much, d*amn I haven't had a box of that stuff in so long, gone in 20 mins flat haha. On to a can of salmon to make up for my sins

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    bro if u are like me then i say go for it. No matter what i eat and im rippin it in the gym as long as its going into my stomach it will turn in to muscle. im an ecto and it sucks in some ways but good in the ways that i can enjoy puttin on muscle by eatin crap food at least once a day. GQ

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GQplaya
    bro if u are like me then i say go for it. No matter what i eat and im rippin it in the gym as long as its going into my stomach it will turn in to muscle. im an ecto and it sucks in some ways but good in the ways that i can enjoy puttin on muscle by eatin crap food at least once a day. GQ

I'm the same way and i love it!

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I'm the same way and i love it!
    yea its great. I still eat all the clean stuff to but i also eat crap and what ever i can get my hands on ( kinda like a drug addict). If there is anything in front of me ill eat it, except 4 stanky snatch

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    IM ECTO TOOOO !! power to the ectos we may not get as ****en huge but i bulk on 4 for a dollar burritos each 380 calories which a dollar a day comes out too

1520 calories
    48 grams of protein!!
    fuk the rest i never get to fat where i cant see my abs STILL! thank god for genetics

Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    IM ECTO TOOOO !! power to the ectos we may not get as ****en huge but i bulk on 4 for a dollar burritos each 380 calories which a dollar a day comes out too

1520 calories
    48 grams of protein!!
    fuk the rest i never get to fat where i cant see my abs STILL! thank god for genetics
    On that note im goin' to eat my frozen frenchbread pepperoni pizzas for a total of 1100 cal, not bad for the 8mins it will take me to eat them and ill still wake up shredded tomm . GQ

Thread Information