Infinity777 is offline New Member

Interested in a critique of my GOMAD meal plan

I'm an ectomorph hardgainer 6' tall whose base weight is 165 lbs but is now 198 lbs. Basically I'm drinking a gallon of milk a day and supplementing that with smaller meals throughout the day to try to supplement my diet with the nutrients I need. I know it's not perfect as it stands there's way too much sugar and at the wrong times of the day but I work 10 hours a day and have a limited budget so I'm trying to mitigate the bad aspects while putting on mass. Wormwood in the main Anabolic forum suggested I post it here to get your guys' input which I would greatly appreciate. I'm open to any ideas or suggestions as I hope to start my first cycle soon and would love for my meal plan to compliment it well. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    1. Scrap your whole diet because there is not one good meal in there at all (sorry bro)
    2. go to the store and buy this:
    3 cartons of eggs
    1 Gallon of Milk
    3 pounds of fish (I like tilapia)
    6 pounds of lean ground beef
    6 pounds of chicken
    some marinade and some bouillon(sp?) cubes
    a ton of brown rice
    a ton of quinoa
    all the veggies you can afford

Now, diet should consist of something like this:
    6 eggs and quinoa for breakfast

.5-.75 lbs of steak with some brown rice for lunch, veggies

chicken and your choice of carb for before workout (2 hours before or so), veggies

workout
    shake

1 lb fish and as much quinoa as you can eat, veggies

before bed: 1lb lean ground beef and brown rice

you can drink milk in between meals but not before them. You can drink a shake after workout or in a pinch like when you wake up at night to piss.

You should be taking omega 3-6-9 and some creatine wouldn't hurt. Don't start your cycle till this is down because you will not gain shit and you will lose it all after your cycle because milk and bacon is not a diet plan.

I realize you work, but if you can't find time to eat, you wont find time to grow either. Steroids are not the answer in this case my friend. Buy some tupperware and precook meals and throw a boullion cube in with your rice and quinoa for flavor. cut up your chicken and throw it in a tupperware with some carbs and bam! you have lunch.

ps. Telling people you are on a budget so you are cutting down on FOOD to buy a CYCLE makes no sense at all. Just throwing that out there

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    OP, listen to Twist here. Not to be a dick, but this is a TERRIBLE diet. You will not see any gains whatsoever, I promise you. You can't build muscle on fvcking bacon and protein shakes. No veggies, no real food, no thought as to meal/macro timing.

dominick2417 is offline Junior Member
    This has got to be a joke. If you cycle looks anything like your diet your f*cked.

I am not sure what a GOMAD meal plan is though.

Infinity777 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    1. Scrap your whole diet because there is not one good meal in there at all (sorry bro)
    2. go to the store and buy this:
    3 cartons of eggs
    1 Gallon of Milk
    3 pounds of fish (I like tilapia)
    6 pounds of lean ground beef
    6 pounds of chicken
    some marinade and some bouillon(sp?) cubes
    a ton of brown rice
    a ton of quinoa
    all the veggies you can afford

Now, diet should consist of something like this:
    6 eggs and quinoa for breakfast

.5-.75 lbs of steak with some brown rice for lunch, veggies

chicken and your choice of carb for before workout (2 hours before or so), veggies

workout
    shake

1 lb fish and as much quinoa as you can eat, veggies

before bed: 1lb lean ground beef and brown rice

you can drink milk in between meals but not before them. You can drink a shake after workout or in a pinch like when you wake up at night to piss.

You should be taking omega 3-6-9 and some creatine wouldn't hurt. Don't start your cycle till this is down because you will not gain shit and you will lose it all after your cycle because milk and bacon is not a diet plan.

I realize you work, but if you can't find time to eat, you wont find time to grow either. Steroids are not the answer in this case my friend. Buy some tupperware and precook meals and throw a boullion cube in with your rice and quinoa for flavor. cut up your chicken and throw it in a tupperware with some carbs and bam! you have lunch.

ps. Telling people you are on a budget so you are cutting down on FOOD to buy a CYCLE makes no sense at all. Just throwing that out there
    Thanks for the advice, I'm definitely restructuring my meal plan, as it stands GOMAD without steroids has worked fine for, I've definitely gotten stronger and put on some more fat, but ultimately bulked up like I hoped. Using something as serious as steroids though I'm definitely going to restructure my gallon of milk a day around these meals and make sure to avoid untimely insulin spikes.

Thread Information