Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

My 2nd round of IF (intermittent fasting)

A lot of you know I got really interested in IF last year and began researching it (you can see the thread I started here http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ittent+fasting ). I ran my version of the diet for about a month, LOVED IT, but had to prematurely stop as I began working with Nark around that same time, and he had other plans for me. When Nark has a plan for you, you follow it!

Anyway, my interest never waned and I always knew i'd give it another/proper go. Now's the time, here's my plan - a bit rough at the moment, but i'll be fine tuning it as things progress. The purpose is twofold:

1) reduce bodyfat

2) increase insulin sensitivity (see my recent post regarding this topic here http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ittent+fasting )

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 195lbs
    BF%: ~ 14%

I will be running IF in tandem with a carb cycling regimen. I will have 3 moderate carb days, 3 zero carb days, and 1 high carb day. The high carb day will NOT follow IF, i.e. it will be more of a refeed type day. I am not sure yet whether or not i'll keep the carb cycling going, it depends on how I feel, progress, etc. It may not be beneficial, it may be counter-productive. I won't know until I give it a good 2-3 weeks. Macros are as follows (for moderate carb days):

2000 calories

250g protein
    100g carbs
    50g fat

I'll be doing an 17 hour fast / 7 hour feed schedule. Fast will officially start at 7pm, and be broken at 12pm. Workout/cardio will be done in the fasted state. My workout starts at 6am, ends around 7:15am, followed by 45 mins of moderate intensity cardio. Yes, this means my PWO meal will be delayed several hours.

10g of BCAA will be taken pre workout and after cardio. Meals will look like this:

12pm - MEAL 1 (fast breaker): 50% of total calories - roughly 135g protein, 70g carbs, 15g fat

2 scoops Myofusion
    1/2 cup egg whites
    1/2 cup oats
    2oz (dry) whole wheat pasta
    8oz grilled chicken breast (interchangeable with large can of tuna)
    4 fish oil caps
    veggies (broccoli, spinach, raw peppers, etc - greens)

3:30pm - MEAL 2: 30% of total calories - roughly 75g protein, 30g carbs, 15g fat

7oz 85/5 lean ground beef
    150g of white potato (or 100g sweet potato)
    veggies
    4 fish oil caps

6:30pm - MEAL 3 : 20% of total calories - roughly 50g protein, trace carbs, 15g fat

6 slices lean canadian bacon
    2 whole eggs
    3/4 cup egg whites
    4 fish oil caps

this meal will be substituted at times (when I feel like having a dessert-like meal) with:

3/4 cup 1% milkfat no salt added cottage cheese
    1 scoop Myofusion
    1tbsp natty PB
    4 fish oil caps

I'm not ready to lay out my specific training routine yet, but it'll be along the lines of:

Monday - Chest/Tri's
    Tuesday - Back/Bi's (include traps)
    Wednesday - Abs
    Thursday - Legs
    Friday - Delts, traps (again), tri's (again)

All workouts followed by 45 mins of cardio.

Ok, i'm tired from typing. Will update once I have this ironed out further, but this is starting tomorrow!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Excellent news I'll be subscribed.

Just one thing, what about 39.9g of hydrolysed pre digested whey and 79.8g of dextrose just before the last set of your workout?

Hopefully this log will partially stop the bull!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looking forward to following and learning much about IF with this gb. I've also been curious about IF and looking to see how it fairs over with you since we are around the same stats. (you're a few lbs heavier and a little lower in bf%.) Really interested to see how the first few weeks go with the carb cycling incorporated as well.

Couldn't imagine lifting after not having eaten in 12 hours....I'm sure BCAAs will become you're new best friend Goodluck!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    good luck GB will be following i noticed a couple of interesting food choices.. (whole wheat pasta, white potato, canadian bacon) .. i understand the idea behind the Gly***ic load vs GI of the individual food.. was wondering if ud mind explaining if this is ur reason or what ur reason is so that we might learn something (cuz i know u have one)

also if u wouldnt mind explaining to what extent can we, when cutting first and secondly bulking, venture out into the unknown of seemingly controversial carb choices? for myself i have limited my carb choices to oats, brn rice, sweet potato while cutting.. however i have ventured out since starting maintenance but most of it in the form of "a bite here and a bite there" ...

also i included canadian bacon here cuz i always understood it to be simply ham? i will say i dont really like it so i havent lookd into it much but thought it would be comparable to a cold cut piece of ham..

thx

405, if it helps I ate pasta and bread once a week on my maintenance. White potatoes probably 3x per week. On my bulk I'll probably eat bread once, pasta twice and white potatoes 5 times.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Other than BCAA's what will you be supplementing with?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Excellent news I'll be subscribed.

Just one thing, what about 39.9g of hydrolysed pre digested whey and 79.8g of dextrose just before the last set of your workout?

Hopefully this log will partially stop the bull!
    Lmao... I KNEW I was missing a epically important piece of this puzzle!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    Looking forward to following and learning much about IF with this gb. I've also been curious about IF and looking to see how it fairs over with you since we are around the same stats. (you're a few lbs heavier and a little lower in bf%.) Really interested to see how the first few weeks go with the carb cycling incorporated as well.

Couldn't imagine lifting after not having eaten in 12 hours....I'm sure BCAAs will become you're new best friend Goodluck!
    You'd be surprised bro. Before I started my first IF diet, I was REALLY worried about feeling sluggish, no energy, etc. training fasted. It went against everything I had learned previously... and preached on this board. But to my surprise, it was quite the opposite. I've mentioned several times before that I had some of the most intense training sessions of my life. It's amazing what hormonal responses to the fasted state will do for you.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    good luck GB will be following i noticed a couple of interesting food choices.. (whole wheat pasta, white potato, canadian bacon) .. i understand the idea behind the Gly***ic load vs GI of the individual food.. was wondering if ud mind explaining if this is ur reason or what ur reason is so that we might learn something (cuz i know u have one)

also if u wouldnt mind explaining to what extent can we, when cutting first and secondly bulking, venture out into the unknown of seemingly controversial carb choices? for myself i have limited my carb choices to oats, brn rice, sweet potato while cutting.. however i have ventured out since starting maintenance but most of it in the form of "a bite here and a bite there" ...

also i included canadian bacon here cuz i always understood it to be simply ham? i will say i dont really like it so i havent lookd into it much but thought it would be comparable to a cold cut piece of ham..

thx
    I stopped worrying about carb choices a while ago. I eat oats all the time, they're far and away my favorite choice. I have no issue with pasta or white potatoes etc. once a day, even twice. There's still a line, i.e. I wouldn't eat a bowl of fruity pebbles or a candy bar as a carb choice - but I think the whole carb thing is overblown.

Canadian bacon is ham/pork. It's high in sodium, somewhat processed, etc., but again, i'm not competing. It's relatively lean (3g of fat for 6 slices, my serving size) and pork is a great protein choice. I'm pretty sure it's a bit better quality than cold cuts, but i'd agree with you that it's in that 'family'. Ever since I saw Canadian bacon as part of Fireguy's diet, I never worried about it again.

Here's the deal - I spent the better part of 2 years being COMPLETELY ANAL over 'clean' eating, etc. But I was unhappy. My life revolved around it. Eating should be enjoyable, not a task. At the very least, it shouldn't be a dreadful unpleasant event. I am starting to relax on a lot of things and just hit my macros eating relatively good food. Again, ice cream, cookies, etc. are not part of my diet (well, when i'm following it properly lol). I think for most people, what NOT to eat should be obvious. What is deemed acceptable is a matter of opinion and personal preference based on goals.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Other than BCAA's what will you be supplementing with?
    Full supplement list:

Protein powders (obviously)
    BCAA's
    Psyllium Fiber
    Animal Pak
    Betaine
    Bromelain
    Chromium
    Vit B
    Fish Oil Caps

Probably will start ECA again, and thinking of adding DHEA in the morning to blunt cortisol since I won't be eating upon waking.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post

You'd be surprised bro. Before I started my first IF diet, I was REALLY worried about feeling sluggish, no energy, etc. training fasted. It went against everything I had learned previously... and preached on this board. But to my surprise, it was quite the opposite. I've mentioned several times before that I had some of the most intense training sessions of my life. It's amazing what hormonal responses to the fasted state will do for you.
    That's awesome, low energy or not getting most out of the workouts was what I always worried about when reading about IF diets. Will this be the first time you're incorporating carb cycling into the IF as well?

Full supplement list:

Protein powders (obviously)
    BCAA's
    Psyllium Fiber
    Animal Pak
    Betaine
    Bromelain
    Chromium
    Vit B
    Fish Oil Caps

Probably will start ECA again, and thinking of adding DHEA in the morning to blunt cortisol since I won't be eating upon waking.
    I was going to ask maybe Vit C to help with the cortisol levels?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    gonna be following this as i have the rest!

That's awesome, low energy or not getting most out of the workouts was what I always worried about when reading about IF diets. Will this be the first time you're incorporating carb cycling into the IF as well?
    Yep, first time. It may be overkill though. Those no carb days plus being fasted might actually cause that low/no energy feeling we were worried about. If so, i'll make the 'no carb' day a very low carb day, about 50g, so a 50% reduction. Carb refeed on Sunday.

I was going to ask maybe Vit C to help with the cortisol levels?
    Forgot to mention vit C, will be supplementing that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    gonna be following this as i have the rest!
    Thanks man, appreciate the support!! Hopefully I can keep this thread updated unlike my others, argh!

Here's the deal - I spent the better part of 2 years being COMPLETELY ANAL over 'clean' eating, etc. But I was unhappy. My life revolved around it. Eating should be enjoyable, not a task. At the very least, it shouldn't be a dreadful unpleasant event. I am starting to relax on a lot of things and just hit my macros eating relatively good food. Again, ice cream, cookies, etc. are not part of my diet (well, when i'm following it properly lol). I think for most people, what NOT to eat should be obvious. What is deemed acceptable is a matter of opinion and personal preference based on goals.
    this is what i think i was picking up on a change in "philosophy" if u will im inclined to agree with u in the sense that food choices matter but they may not have as huge of an impact as i once thought.. i based this on my cruise experience.. i dont know if u knew or not but i went on a cruise at the end of april for 7days and it was a massive cheat week! it was awesome and i ate way out of what ur talking here (10-15 sourdough rolls per day with butter and 4-6 desserts LOL) plus everything else.. but my point being i didnt gain as much as id thought.. my weight went up 9lbs but it only took me 2 weeks to return close to where i started.. my bf went up 0.5% the first week home and another 0.4% the second week home.. this past week it was back down so that currently im 0.5% above where i was when i finished my cut..

until then i wouldnt let go of my diet at all and was extremely anal with my food choices.. the key i think for all of us is to set a goal and achieve it.. once this is done i can now experiment with myself to see what my true tolerance really is.. the numbers we use on here are a good general guideline especially for those of us needing to cut a significant amt of fat.. i do believe its important especially in the beginning (speaking for myself in particular) to limit food choices in order to establish a regimented program which requires discipline.. since ive proven to myself im capable of this and have successfully completed my cut, which took about 7months, i now am afforded the luxury of being able to "play" with my diet to see what the real deal is for me when it comes to food choices

it was definitely worth the work to get here and now i can relax a bit.. i think from here on out i can try to incorporate a more manageable diet into my life so that me and my family can start sitting down to dinner together and eat some of the same things again!

[QUOTE=gbrice75;6016028]Yep, first time. It may be overkill though. Those no carb days plus being fasted might actually cause that low/no energy feeling we were worried about. If so, i'll make the 'no carb' day a very low carb day, about 50g, so a 50% reduction. Carb refeed on Sunday.

curoius as to whether ur 50g carbs include ur veggies or r u gonna have 50g starchy carbs plus veggies? also if it includes both then ur gonna have starchy carbs on ur low days? but limit total to 50g?

i do believe its important especially in the beginning (speaking for myself in particular) to limit food choices in order to establish a regimented program which requires discipline.. since ive proven to myself im capable of this and have successfully completed my cut, which took about 7months, i now am afforded the luxury of being able to "play" with my diet to see what the real deal is for me when it comes to food choices
    I couldn't agree more. I wouldn't advise a complete newb to eat the way i'm currently eating. This is EXACTLY what i'm talking about. Well said!

it was definitely worth the work to get here and now i can relax a bit.. i think from here on out i can try to incorporate a more manageable diet into my life so that me and my family can start sitting down to dinner together and eat some of the same things again! [/QUOTE]

^^ this too man, this is important. The only time i'll get super strict again is if/when I REALLY have the desire to go beyond anything I've done in the past. That will require me to buckle down and tighten everything up once again. Right now, for better or for worse, I don't have that goal. It's just not worth it to me, at the moment. I'd be happy to get down to a decent 10% and stay there. Again, my goal right now more than anything else is to increase in insulin sensitivity. Luckily, the road to achieving that happens to fall in line with the road to fat loss!

curoius as to whether ur 50g carbs include ur veggies or r u gonna have 50g starchy carbs plus veggies? also if it includes both then ur gonna have starchy carbs on ur low days? but limit total to 50g?
    To be clear - i'm going to start with zero starchy carbs on those 'no carb' days, veggies will remain in the diet on these days. Same thing i'm doing now without IF. If I don't like the way things are going, i'll add 50g of starchy carbs (basically just a single carb meal for meal 1/PWO) and see how that goes.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Beautiful.

I did my first fast of the summer season on Sat. Just to see how I felt after a winter of stuffing my face.
    And I felt great.

I tend not to fast on leg days which is today so Ill be back fasting tomorrow.

One of these days Ill start a log.

Would probably help keep me on point more.

But atta boy GB!

Tx89 is offline Associate Member
    I'm in for sure
    Good luck GB, IF is Great and you know your shit, so im sure it'll be more than successful:-)

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Beautiful.

I did my first fast of the summer season on Sat. Just to see how I felt after a winter of stuffing my face.
    And I felt great.

I tend not to fast on leg days which is today so Ill be back fasting tomorrow.

One of these days Ill start a log.

Would probably help keep me on point more.

But atta boy GB!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx89 View Post
    I'm in for sure
    Good luck GB, IF is Great and you know your shit, so im sure it'll be more than successful:-)
    Thanks guys, looking forward to starting!!

First day.

Get it son!

GB, are you using any stims during this? i think i remember you running T3 during the last cut, is this correct?

First day.

Get it son!
    I know we already talked this morning lol, but I want to reiterate i'm FVCKING HUNGRY today!!! Started the fast last night around 9:30pm right before bed (yea, I surely snuck in some last minute no-no's... i'm no fool lol)... break at 12pm today... can't wait!!!

Training this morning was pretty decent, no sluggishness but of course i'm still running on last night's carb overdose, so not a true measure. The remainder of this week will be a much better gauge. Workout today was:

Shoulder Warmup - lateral raise, 2x15
    Underhand Pullups - 5 sets
    Bent Over Rows (underhand grip) - 4 sets
    Decline Pullover - 4 sets
    Shrugs - 3 sets
    Preacher Curls - 4 sets

45 mins of cardio - 20 mins stepmill, 20 elliptical (ok, so 40 mins, all I had time for lol)

GB, are you using any stims during this? i think i remember you running T3 during the last cut, is this correct?
    Nothing other than caffeine at the moment bro. Ran T3 and ECA in the past, but not during IF.

i feel ya on the hungry!

I know we already talked this morning lol, but I want to reiterate i'm FVCKING HUNGRY today!!! Started the fast last night around 9:30pm right before bed (yea, I surely snuck in some last minute no-no's... i'm no fool lol)... break at 12pm today... can't wait!!!

Training this morning was pretty decent, no sluggishness but of course i'm still running on last night's carb overdose, so not a true measure. The remainder of this week will be a much better gauge. Workout today was:

Shoulder Warmup - lateral raise, 2x15
    Underhand Pullups - 5 sets
    Bent Over Rows (underhand grip) - 4 sets
    Decline Pullover - 4 sets
    Shrugs - 3 sets
    Preacher Curls - 4 sets

45 mins of cardio - 20 mins stepmill, 20 elliptical (ok, so 40 mins, all I had time for lol)

Nothing other than caffeine at the moment bro. Ran T3 and ECA in the past, but not during IF.
    Yeah I dont seem to need stims as much while fasting. The energy boost during fasting is nice.

Im on hour 12-13 of my fast.
    Not hungry at all.
    But its gonna sneak up soon. I can feel it. lol

^^ my body will adjust to the new schedule. Last time I did IF, I only started to get hungry about an hour before my scheduled fast breaking meal... and I suspect that had more to do with the 'Pavlov's dog' theory than it did Ghrelin. i.e. I knew a meal was close, so I started to think about it and get hungry. Other than that, no hunger whatsoever any other time.

Gb, why die you choose the 17/7 approach? Plain personal preference or any specific reason?
    I myself have tried 16/8 and 20/4 and 20/4 gave me far better results in cutting.

Gb, why die you choose the 17/7 approach? Plain personal preference or any specific reason?
    I myself have tried 16/8 and 20/4 and 20/4 gave me far better results in cutting.
    I'd like to do a longer fast/shorter feed window, but 17/7 was the best I could do with my schedule. So I wouldn't exactly call it preference. Honestly, it'll probably be closer to 16/6, I just rounded up the numbers to leave room for the worst case scenario.

How many meals were you eating in a 4 hour window?

I ate 3 meals. The First two meals were Big and solid and i also had some snacks along with them, of course all incorporated in my macros :-)
    The third meal was a shake, but a shake with solid foods like oats(love them) and quark. I was completely Full and satisfied after eating them and never got hungry.

On mondays i also fasted completely. So After last meal of my refeed Day on sunday i ate again in tuesday.

^^ funny you mention that. I was thinking about incorporating a 24 hour fast 1 day a week. Still need to research it further. I'd do the same as you; I'd start that 24 hour fast Sunday evening at my normal time, but not break it until Tuesday at my normal time. That'd be more than 24 hours though, so maybe i'd eat Sunday into the evening... hmm!

You're my IF-soulmate, thats why ;-)
    Well my experience with this Approach is 100% positive. Helped a ton with cutting. I also tried to fast longer and had a whey/casein mix shake tuesday evening and solid meal again wednesday around 10am. For me anything up to 36hours is no prob at all. Then i sometimes get dizzy and Feel like im drunk. But i recommend to try it yourself, you will know when you reached the point where fasting might become Counterproductive for a lifter.

Do you know John Berardis ebook on IF and fasting? Very informative and worthwile read i can email it if interested

Hey Tx what were your time windows for the 20/4? and your workout times?

Loving your guys discussion, really getting me interested to try this.

yeh the 20/4 split sounds interesting for sure.. would take some adjusting since im used to eating 2900 cals over 6 meals but it seems ud have a good diet phase followed by a good pig out phase! one thing with me though i notice when i get super hungry i have a tendency to snack while im fixing my meal and that snacking can lead to not so good choices

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze

Hey Tx what were your time windows for the 20/4? and your workout times?

Loving your guys discussion, really getting me interested to try this.
    My feeding time always was in the evening, because thats when i am most hungry naturally. Most if the Time from 8 to 12.
    I tried to keep my workouts as close to the feeding window as possible, so Perfect time would be around 6:30pm or something so that you can break the fast After your workout. But since i workout 6x/week now i cant always make it the Same time. So sometimes I Train at noon and still stick to feeding window at ~8pm. So my pwo fastbreaking meal is a couple of hours delayed like GBs also is. I actually was hesitant to do this, but thanks to his advise i did and i tell you i cant feel the slightest difference. I dont even take bcaas before or After weights until i Hit under 10% bodyfat, but thats personal. I'm 100% sure that Most people will be okay with a delay like that. All that pwo meal insulin spike talk is overrated a bit imo.
    Give it a try man, i am yet to find a eating style as convenient as IF that you can tailor to YOUR schedule and that works so well!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    yeh the 20/4 split sounds interesting for sure.. would take some adjusting since im used to eating 2900 cals over 6 meals but it seems ud have a good diet phase followed by a good pig out phase! one thing with me though i notice when i get super hungry i have a tendency to snack while im fixing my meal and that snacking can lead to not so good choices
    Yeah man i Feel the Same! After years of ~6 meals a Day and Never really reaching it sure is something to get used to. But its great i tell you:-)
    I simply was Sick of all the food obsession. My whole day Revolved around meals and food and i barely enjoyed eating anymore. It became a task and thats just not how its supposed to be you know.

My feeding time always was in the evening, because thats when i am most hungry naturally. Most if the Time from 8 to 12.
    I tried to keep my workouts as close to the feeding window as possible, so Perfect time would be around 6:30pm or something so that you can break the fast After your workout. But since i workout 6x/week now i cant always make it the Same time. So sometimes I Train at noon and still stick to feeding window at ~8pm. So my pwo fastbreaking meal is a couple of hours delayed like GBs also is. I actually was hesitant to do this, but thanks to his advise i did and i tell you i cant feel the slightest difference. I dont even take bcaas before or After weights until i Hit under 10% bodyfat, but thats personal. I'm 100% sure that Most people will be okay with a delay like that. All that pwo meal insulin spike talk is overrated a bit imo.
    Give it a try man, i am yet to find a eating style as convenient as IF that you can tailor to YOUR schedule and that works so well!! :-)
    Sounds great, really has me on the edge of switching over. I sent you a PM, I don't want to over-run GB's thread with a bunch of questions.

You're my IF-soulmate, thats why ;-)
    Well my experience with this Approach is 100% positive. Helped a ton with cutting. I also tried to fast longer and had a whey/casein mix shake tuesday evening and solid meal again wednesday around 10am. For me anything up to 36hours is no prob at all. Then i sometimes get dizzy and Feel like im drunk. But i recommend to try it yourself, you will know when you reached the point where fasting might become Counterproductive for a lifter.

Do you know John Berardis ebook on IF and fasting? Very informative and worthwile read i can email it if interested
    I do actually... and I'm pretty sure it was this book where said he wasn't a fan of 24 hour fasts? I may be wrong, I have to look it up again. Great read nevertheless!

Day 2

My allergies were kicking my ass last night, so I had to take Benadryl. It didn't do much for the allergies, but I was like a zombie this morning. At first I thought it was the readjustment to fasting, but then remembered taking the stuff. Anyway, I dragged my ass to the gym and was happy for once that it was a light day (abs/core/cardio).

Roman Chair Situps - 5x10
    Decline Situps - 5x15
    Hang Cleans - 100 reps (as many sets as it takes to get there)

45 mins of cardio.

After my first set of hang cleans (15 reps), that tired zombie-like feeling was completely gone and I had a renewed vigor. Man, THIS is what I remember from last year... that great energy boost you get from the hormomal response to fasting.

Tomorrow will be the true test; leg day, fasted.

2.5 hours until I am stuffing myself! On today's menu for Meal 1:

2 scoops Myofusion mixed with 1/2 cup oats
    8oz grilled chicken + whole wheat penne, peppers, onions, cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegarette
    1 cup 1% milkfat cottage cheese
    1tbsp natty PB
    4 fish oils

Gotta love that energy from fasting.

I hit up some cardio yesterday then helped a friend move some heavy ass furniture.... energy like it was nothing.

Day 2

My allergies were kicking my ass last night, so I had to take Benadryl. It didn't do much for the allergies, but I was like a zombie this morning. At first I thought it was the readjustment to fasting, but then remembered taking the stuff. Anyway, I dragged my ass to the gym and was happy for once that it was a light day (abs/core/cardio).

Roman Chair Situps - 5x10
    Decline Situps - 5x15
    Hang Cleans - 100 reps (as many sets as it takes to get there)

45 mins of cardio.

After my first set of hang cleans (15 reps), that tired zombie-like feeling was completely gone and I had a renewed vigor. Man, THIS is what I remember from last year... that great energy boost you get from the hormomal response to fasting.

Tomorrow will be the true test; leg day, fasted.

2.5 hours until I am stuffing myself! On today's menu for Meal 1:

2 scoops Myofusion mixed with 1/2 cup oats
    8oz grilled chicken + whole wheat penne, peppers, onions, cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegarette
    1 cup 1% milkfat cottage cheese
    1tbsp natty PB
    4 fish oils

i love cleans! i need to get back to training in the AM. only 2.5 hours until you break your fast? have you switched your eating hours around?

Gotta love that energy from fasting.

I hit up some cardio yesterday then helped a friend move some heavy ass furniture.... energy like it was nothing.
    Don't you have another friend you still gotta help move this week? lol, poor guy!

i love cleans! i need to get back to training in the AM. only 2.5 hours until you break your fast? have you switched your eating hours around?
    Not sure what you mean...in terms of shortening my fast time...???

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information