kaorialfred is offline Member

Test pellets, any clue of the brand name?

scotty082865 had posted this and mentioned it. My doctor hasn't heard of it. Anyone know the brand name of these injectable pellets for test replacement?

Let me know, I am trying to get my doctor to switch to the pellets if we can get it in the U.S.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i dont think shooting any kind of pellets into your body would feel to good. If there along the line as the finaplix pellets than hell no! those cattle implant guns that shot the pellets into your skin are just plain nuts. either way, i would rather just use a needle.

I would think those pellets would leave a welt
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Test Pellets, anyone

this was from the the communication from him to me:

"Also, answering your subject line, Pellets are small time release cylinders that are placed into your fat layer either in the abdomon or butt. They are "injected" using a trocar with a small incision."

"Not many doctors know about or prescribe pellets for their patients. It's more beczause they are not pushed by the drug reps. They have been around for a very long time, like since the 60's."

'With the amount of T you are getting and the fact you are getting them as injections you willlikely be having estrogen issues. Estradiol to be more exact. E2 raises especialy when the TRT menthod is shots. This will certainly lead to excess fat. You should have your E2 tested along with your serum Testosterone and free T. The goal is to maintain a ratio of T to E2 of 40::1 or better. That's the levels we had as teens and is the minimum I try to maintain."

"Using an aromatase inhibitor for weight loss though is not very effective until you get down into the lower teens in terms of body fat percentage. But if you have typical estogenic fat deposits (chest and hips) it might be an option."

Scotty"

Aparently the exist somewhere.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    no thanks but a simple shot is way easier and just as effective with out doing any incisions. I am sure that those incisions will leave some kind of welt or scaring. Also the fact that he said it will raise estradiol levels like kind of using synovex pellets. not to good of an idea and if it was such a good idea people would have been talking about this more and it would have been used more by performace enthusiasts.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Scotty sent me a PM and gave me a name of a company

http://www.kronospharmacy.com
    I also contacted the www.collegepharmacy.com
    signed up for there board to post questions. I got a list of Dr. in Florida that can do the procedures, plus they are HRT and TRT activist. So maybe this might help someone else. Thanks for the replys. Big thanks to Scotty

Thread Information