dynamike is offline Associate Member

your input please

Hey all..thanks for taking a sec and reading...last cycle was 17 years ago...Anadrol (2 x) daily...test cyp...20 cc three (x) a week..went from 215 to 235..had done three diff cycles in three years roughly...18-21..ok thats the background..now..been dancing around the idea for a few years...im natuarlly 220..about 14%...have 100 russian d's...got an opportunity ..well let me rephrase...what would you do for a comeback cycle...im not looking to go crazy off the bat..nice and easy....I know..IM going to get sick results off the bat..body will be like a sponge...and I really don't fell like using sticks off the bat either..I know they are better/easier on the liver etc...maybe im still an old school guy..lol...thanks again for your advice...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    with the length of time you have from your last cycle, you can afford to start REALLY easy. you can go all oral, but it would be a huge mistake at this point, imho.

youre right, your body will soak this up like a sponge. my thoughts(since you already have the d's).......

dbol 30mg ed weeks 1-4
    test enan 400mg/week split into 2 injections per week...weeks 1-11
    deca 400mg/week split into the same 2 injections.... weeks 1-10

remember your anti-e's and pct stuff bro........

peace I4L

excellent advice thanks I4L...curious do you feel like all oral is a mistake b/c of the strain on the liver?..or its just not necc to start off...instead going with a low dose longer duration injectible..thanks again

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    DM,
    gains from most orals are fleeting, unless mixed with some sort of stable injectable compound, and the injectable also needs to be run past the oral portion, in order to keep what gains were made. the only exception here would be if the oral was run to come off the cycle(during the taper out time).

dbol (along with anadrol ) is notorious for this type of result(with no injectable).

the strain on the liver definitely weighs in here as well. the only oral i know of that dosent put a huge strain on the liver is anavar , and it still adds SOME stress. i'm assuming you already know that injectables are much easier on your body all around.......

with the time off youve had, a mixed cycle is definitely the best option. but like i said, this is just my .02........

peace I4L

Right on...we are on the same page and I appreciate your tips...thanks...later I4L

Thread Information