tyevho is offline Junior Member

High doses of Test

Any of you other old dudes discover that the normal dosages of test (300 -700mg/wk) do not work for you? I have found that I had to get into the 1500-2000mg/wk range to see results. I posted some progress pics as an example. I think it is obvious when I started higher dosages. I am 47, 1st pic 158 Lbs last pic 188 Lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails High doses of Test-2002-2004.jpg  

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    killer progress man.. but whats with the no pants on in the last pic?

Thanks, The pants deal is a long story. When the ex and I seperated in 2000, I was 220 Lbs 38" waist (And @ 5'6", that is fat). In 2 yrs I went from that to this. So I sent her that pic. All she said was (WOW) Almost all of my progress pics I take are when I am naked. In my opinion, it lets a guy review his progress much better.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by tyevho
    Any of you other old dudes discover that the normal dosages of test (300 -700mg/wk) do not work for you? I have found that I had to get into the 1500-2000mg/wk range to see results. I posted some progress pics as an example. I think it is obvious when I started higher dosages. I am 47, 1st pic 158 Lbs last pic 188 Lbs.

I do well from 500-750mg/week but I've also heard that the magic doesn't happen till you break 1 gram/week. How long of a cycle do you do when hitting those high doses? stack anything with it or test only?

I generally run 16-20 wk cycles. Right now I am doing 1500mg/wk of Prop and 700mg/wk of Tren . In 2 wks I will add Winstrol (50mg/Ed) and going to experiment with some Durabolin (400mg/wk) Am hoping this will ease the joint pain I get from the Winny, And a little less water retention then Deca , not to mention alot faster acting ester then Deca.

I would also not recommend this type of cycle to anyone!!!! especially those men that are in my age bracket. The potential for prostrate complications from high test levels are extremely predominant for men in their 40's and up. This is just something I wanted to do, and will eventually pay the price I'm sure.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i dont think i'd go that high myself...... but you never know

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Well at 47, you are in great shape- the no britches thing- not necessary! I dont think I could handle such a dose of test yet- the ones you talk about- but maybe someday.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Very motivational....(except for the no drawers shot)

I'm 5'6" and hopefully on the same track as you. I'm 37 and on my first cycle. (maybe I can get rid of my wife too)

Your test dosages are not even hitting the radar for me right now. but who knows?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Hahahahaha!!!! The torn shirt and no underwear...priceless shot!!

Quote Originally Posted by tyevho
    I would also not recommend this type of cycle to anyone!!!! especially those men that are in my age bracket. The potential for prostrate complications from high test levels are extremely predominant for men in their 40's and up. This is just something I wanted to do, and will eventually pay the price I'm sure.
    You better read your own post man.....Are you trying to hurt yourself?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Could you put up your whole cycle history?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well, i just saw into my future.. and it was me at 47. Great work, you're like the middle aged version of me with those doses.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well........

i'll go ahead and add my .02 here........ i'm 42 and also close to your height(i'm 5'7"). i'm running 2 grams of test e only right now, no extras(except for the 'dex). the results have definitely been surprising. i DID gain on smaller doses, but ive been doing this for a while now, and found it was time to up the ante a little.
    i've been hovering right around 210-215 lbs. when i'm off cycle, and since ive been on the past 6 weeks, ive gained 15 lbs already. this is really exceptional considering my cycle history. its kinda weird, but i'm also finding that a higher dose of test(and only test) is cutting the b.f some........... i'm sitting at 9%.

i also strongly recommend that one consider all the ramifications of running a cycle this high. there are definitely pluses to it, but some heavy minuses tag along for the ride. make sure you know the facts, and make a sound decision regarding these kinds of doses.

peace I4L

tugs is offline New Member
    This is a great post for me right now---I,m 50 yrs old--been on gear for the last 3 yrs--on and off--mostly on and when off i,m really cruising(300 test wkly) anyway,the last 2 weeks Ive noticed some incredable gains--really--Ive had great gains in the past 3 yrs and have gotten to the point where I,m really able to see when I,m stuck or when I'm slowly gaining--and these past 2 weeks,like i said,ive really blew up--heres why--up in till 1 1/2 months ago i was on 1g wkly/fina 150 eod/and 50 mgs of dbol only on the days when I workout (also take 1 mg arimidex ed and 1 ml sin every 3 days)--anyways I decided to go for it--Ive been up to 2 gs of test e wkly now along with the dbol and fina for the last 1 1/2 months,-now I know its a definite combination of things,for ie;I lift very low volumne and very heavy weights I have a squat routine mentality--i only do core exercises and I drink shakes bla bla bla--also i really believe in rest/ recovery--only lifting 2 to 3 x wkly--but here my point--THE RECENT HIGHER DOSES OF TEST E (2 GS WKLY) WAS WHAT MY BODY NEEDED TO BLAST THROUGH TO WHAT I AM NOW- I,m not saying this is the only way--I,m just saying what recently happened to me--yea yea I know--i have all the blood test taken on a steady basis and I,m ok ,so chill out there--I,m just saying for this 50 yr old man--the steady test cycle i,ve been on needed a big big boost and it got it--yea yea i know--some of it is bloat--what do u expect so what--for me i look good -- i,m 6' 240lbs 34'waist 18 1/2 ' arms and my 5 kids say how gross my traps look!!! I love it---i,m not going to stay on 2 gs wkly for a long time--i figure thru the summer than cool it for awile--the 2 gs was the catalyst for me though--definitly,

Quote Originally Posted by tugs
    This is a great post for me right now---I,m 50 yrs old--been on gear for the last 3 yrs--on and off--mostly on and when off i,m really cruising(300 test wkly) anyway,the last 2 weeks Ive noticed some incredable gains--really--Ive had great gains in the past 3 yrs and have gotten to the point where I,m really able to see when I,m stuck or when I'm slowly gaining--and these past 2 weeks,like i said,ive really blew up--heres why--up in till 1 1/2 months ago i was on 1g wkly/fina 150 eod/and 50 mgs of dbol only on the days when I workout (also take 1 mg arimidex ed and 1 ml sin every 3 days)--anyways I decided to go for it--Ive been up to 2 gs of test e wkly now along with the dbol and fina for the last 1 1/2 months,-now I know its a definite combination of things,for ie;I lift very low volumne and very heavy weights I have a squat routine mentality--i only do core exercises and I drink shakes bla bla bla--also i really believe in rest/ recovery--only lifting 2 to 3 x wkly--but here my point--THE RECENT HIGHER DOSES OF TEST E (2 GS WKLY) WAS WHAT MY BODY NEEDED TO BLAST THROUGH TO WHAT I AM NOW- I,m not saying this is the only way--I,m just saying what recently happened to me--yea yea I know--i have all the blood test taken on a steady basis and I,m ok ,so chill out there--I,m just saying for this 50 yr old man--the steady test cycle i,ve been on needed a big big boost and it got it--yea yea i know--some of it is bloat--what do u expect so what--for me i look good -- i,m 6' 240lbs 34'waist 18 1/2 ' arms and my 5 kids say how gross my traps look!!! I love it---i,m not going to stay on 2 gs wkly for a long time--i figure thru the summer than cool it for awile--the 2 gs was the catalyst for me though--definitly,
    What you aresaying here is that you have been on a cycle for 3 years straight. bridgng with 300mg test/wk is like never going off...You might wat to stop fora while and do some pct...either way best of luck to youand keep us posted.

Thread Information