Thread: after 18 years!

dynamike is offline Associate Member

after 18 years!

So Ive bee sitting on 100 tabs of russina d...and some sust 250....after talking and reading...im more apt for a real low dose cycle..its been 18 years...im already 220..@ about 14%...strengths are excellent...I started Weds...with 10 mg..one in am..one b4 training(psychological thing for me)...my plan is to continue to do 10 mg for the next 50 days...no sust...no injectibles...I beleive that i dont need to hit it real hard to get the gains...id like to just take it easy and do a long small dose...I realize many of you out there have a lot of opinions ..im open to them..thats why I have posted this...you think its stupid tell me...you think i should add something..im all ears...ill tell u this...3 days and I could feel something going on when I was training yesterday...im not kiddin...i had trouble sleepin last night too..well thats my first step back after all these years...ill keep you all posted...thanks

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    rock on bro.........

we've discussed this a little already, but you know whats best for you. as long as you get the results you want from what youre doing, then its cool with me.
    that being said, i think you'll end up opting for a little stronger go in the near future, and when you do, let me know and i'll help all i can........

btw- i deleted your other thread bro, no need for 2.

peace I4L

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    IS the Russian D 5 or 10 mg pills?

5 mg.....u thinking what I am that I shut down taking only 10mg ...should bump it to 20mg after the first week?...

by the way thanks i4l..appreciate your input

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Hope it works out for you.

Thanks D..its kickin in already...i can tell..not just psychological...its 5 days now....I dont take anything ya know...dont drink...no drugs..no nothing for many many years..i dont even take aspirin...so I can really tell whats goin on with my body...hell even if I eat something different I can tell..sometimes everyone else can too..hah...i jsut want to take it easy coming back on itya know?...moderation..theres always time to hit it hard later on...or next time....I am thinking of going up to 20mg though...and maintain that..for about two months

Hey...appreciate any input...hope you all understand why I want to take it easy in the beg...im sure...i have a guy who has some good ideas for me..wanna get a little input from here if poss...im thinking of bumpin up to 20 mg..and maintianing that..for 8 to 12 weeks?...then hoping off..clomid?..towards the end?..i dont know anything about it....all we ever used to do was weeen your self off..then suck it up for a week or two..is it an injectible..is it otc?..or do I gotta go through other sources...anyhow..its good 3lbs ..things are kicking in after a week..and thats at 10 mg a day..i wanna be responsible about it...ive heard I gotta at least do 100 mg a week...I mean I heard Ronnie Coleman did 7000 mg a week!!!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    clomid is NOT otc...........

you'll have to go through a reputable person/lab to get what you need. you can get tabs or liquid, but it all measures out the same.
    read up a little before you go rushing out to buy it though. learn about when the correct starting time is(based on what you ran), and dosage info.........

peace I4L

right on workin on it...thanks...

LIttle up date and a question...so ive been running russina d 5 mg tabs..im in 4th week..30 mgs...two weeks ago..slight tear in left pec..no bench that week..next week same thing...laid off the bench alltogether..not doing anymore weight than prior to start of cycle..and i stretch alittle to and warm up ...well sat i m squatting..same exact type of "tear" feel...except its in my quad....knots up...hurts like hell...cant even do extensions...two days later feels "pretty good"..definitely agitated though....not sure if anyone has experienced this..but it is really frustrating..Ive NEVER had any problems like this b4...body has always been very reliable...no history of cramps..tears..nothing at all...please advise

PART 2

Upon advise of the board here...ive picked up sust 250...gonna do 1cc a week...bump it to two ccs around weeks 6 through 10..then back to 1 again...for a total of 14 weeks...also running through my Russian ds..and have some 5 mg pink thais for another week or two..ill keep it at 30 mgs for a total of two months...so it will be another month of them...

Two problems...
    ONe the muscle tears are more than frustrating they are debilitating my workouts...i want to maximaize my efforts from the cycle...should I postpone the cycle?

Two...after loading up my gear...I couldn't do it yesterday...I havent shot gear in nearly 18 yrs!..thought it would be no problem...hah!!!...pussed out..capped it put it back in the safe..been stressin on it for two days now...used to be no problem when i was a young guy..now im a different cat..and im a little apprehensive...its interesting...Ill see what happens...im planning on a standard right glute injection..just when i lined it up..i had second thoughts and backed off...I know its somewhat common the anxiety of it..it felt very familiar from when I used back then too..and i ws hittin every three days test cyp..and test enanthate ...but thats the past...any suggesstions...and is the stick ok with the juice in it for two days?..im pretty sure it is...since its uncontaminated...sterile..sealed..and in a dry dark place(safe)...thanks fellas
    Last edited by dynamike; 07-28-2004 at 01:32 PM.

Well its good to have friends..told my BUd bout my little dilemma...he came over and gave me a delt shot...sweet...back in it again...game on...!!..feel great!..man the lower back pain I used to have all the time...gone...the aches and pains I always had..gone...the strength is amazing...and thats just off of 4 weeks of d..the last week has been 30 mgs...looking forward to the sust to kick in...I know it will be a week or so...Good to have friends to get you straightened out...thanks for your advice on here too fellas...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamike
    LIttle up date and a question...so ive been running russina d 5 mg tabs..im in 4th week..30 mgs...two weeks ago..slight tear in left pec..no bench that week..next week same thing...laid off the bench alltogether..not doing anymore weight than prior to start of cycle..and i stretch alittle to and warm up ...well sat i m squatting..same exact type of "tear" feel...except its in my quad....knots up...hurts like hell...cant even do extensions...two days later feels "pretty good"..definitely agitated though....not sure if anyone has experienced this..but it is really frustrating..Ive NEVER had any problems like this b4...body has always been very reliable...no history of cramps..tears..nothing at all...please advise

PART 2

Upon advise of the board here...ive picked up sust 250...gonna do 1cc a week...bump it to two ccs around weeks 6 through 10..then back to 1 again...for a total of 14 weeks...also running through my Russian ds..and have some 5 mg pink thais for another week or two..ill keep it at 30 mgs for a total of two months...so it will be another month of them...

Two problems...
    ONe the muscle tears are more than frustrating they are debilitating my workouts...i want to maximaize my efforts from the cycle...should I postpone the cycle?

Two...after loading up my gear...I couldn't do it yesterday...I havent shot gear in nearly 18 yrs!..thought it would be no problem...hah!!!...pussed out..capped it put it back in the safe..been stressin on it for two days now...used to be no problem when i was a young guy..now im a different cat..and im a little apprehensive...its interesting...Ill see what happens...im planning on a standard right glute injection..just when i lined it up..i had second thoughts and backed off...I know its somewhat common the anxiety of it..it felt very familiar from when I used back then too..and i ws hittin every three days test cyp..and test enanthate...but thats the past...any suggesstions...and is the stick ok with the juice in it for two days?..im pretty sure it is...since its uncontaminated...sterile..sealed..and in a dry dark place(safe)...thanks fellas

Ramping up and down in dosages is outdated Bro - be consistant with your dosages - less sides that way Steady Blood levels = steady gains

Right on..thanks..gonna stay at the 30 mgs...and 1cc sust 250..yeah im still learning here trying to forget everything I knew...lol...thanks

So just alittle update for anyone interested...

First thanks for the pateince on the board here with a few of my questions...orig i only wanted to do orals..mostly cuz i dint want to get into the injections and all...well I listened to the feedback on here...used 30 mg of d a day for a kickerat 4 weeks...had a friend come over and hit me with 1cc of Sust in the delt...

seems that was what I needed to get me going...the next week I hit my right delt which is a little tricky considering IM right handed...but no probs..easy as can be...its def a head trip

yesterday hit the right butt cheek...aspirate and go...

so yep..things are going well..started out at about 214 but around 18% bf at 6'

now im 7 weeks into the d..and third shot of sust im 230...and bf is down to 12%

little sides happening...

sensitive nipples(funny but true)
    Testes have shrunk a bit
    days I take my shot...cant sleep that night( get pretty jacked up)...
    bp is normal.....

thanks again...Ill keep you all posted as I go along

dtr98 is offline Member
    doing 500mg sust wk and 50mg dbol ed

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahhh my first post in the over 30 forum.. Just got here guys. If the nips are sensative think about some nov. I do nov during my entire cycle

I don't know why people are so against taking Clomid during a cycle. That would really help with the sore nipples (one of the first signs of gyno)

A lot of people don't know that Clomid is an anti estrogen (it competes with estrogen at the receptor sites, but not specialized receptor sites like Nolvadex ), just like Nolvadex. It also gets a person producing sex hormone (estrogen in women and testosterone in men).

hmmm..ok well if thats true than im experiencing the beginings of gyno..cant have that...could / should go with the clomid based on DBarcelo's comments...ive noticed a definitive decrease in testicular function since starting the Sustanon ...and the sensitve nipples started midway through the second shot...I realize there are educational threads for clomid use...but briefly how often do you guys use it?..1wk?..and how much?...thanks...

You should take it daily. I would increase the Nolvadex , because it specially targets the breast tissue and I would take a low dose of clomid. So far as I know Clomid only comes in 50mg tabs.

Thread Information