Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Question Question on cycling with hrt

I was wondering if one is taking 200 mg/ml weekly for hrt should they continue at least that level after the cycle? Assuming HRT + a little extra on the cycle.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Good question , I posted the same kind of question about cream in the HRT section. Let's see what answers we get.

I'm assuming that it would depend on whether your own body is still producing test before the cycle. Coming off AS and doing PCT is to get your body to take back over. But it never produced to begin with what would you be waiting on?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    Good question , I posted the same kind of question about cream in the HRT section. Let's see what answers we get.

I'm assuming that it would depend on whether your own body is still producing test before the cycle. Coming off AS and doing PCT is to get your body to take back over. But it never produced to begin with what would you be waiting on?
    I was advised by my doctor to do pct with injections and not to worry about it with cream.

My hrt cycle has 400 cyp and 200 deca , so there is more juice going into my system than from cream, so that is understandable.

If you are not producing any test at all, I don't see why you would cycle either.

Johny B, if you're out there, ya wanna chime in on this one?

Thread Information