Kevan is offline Associate Member

Free testostrone

I just got my readings back from the DR here in Canada.. and they came back as over 170... didn't specify how much over, just over . So my question to you guys is... should i cut back some? I'm doing 250mg of sust every Sat. so a gram a month. I'm thinking I should cut back to half of that as the Dr. think my levels are too high. Any comment from you guys? Anyone know what it should be?

Thanks guys

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Why would you want to cut back if youre taking steroids ? Isnt the idea to get OVER the normal level?

stitch1967 is offline Member
    The normal levels for free test are 34-194 pg/ml, so no I would definitely not cut back.

If you're taking AS I would think you would at least want to stay on the high end of that spectrum.

Myself, I would like to be double

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    well this is for HRT not a cycle, when i cycle I do 750 of test and 600 of deca per week, and get good results from that. But as HRT, I didn't want to have it too high, I mean we can't stay on 750mg a week, and I thought perhaps a gram a month might be too high. I am a little concerned with the long term use of this... after all how long can we go on using this?? I have no intentions of quiting, but i must admit it does worry me a little.

Thread Information