BOOST is offline Member

Fat and Sloppy at 33 need help

5 10 235

I need to loose about 30lbs of Fat and get my body in shape. I am considering a cycle maybe 2, Should I loose the fat first

What is the best diet to loose this amount of fat, I already read the stickies

What would be a mellow pill no injections here little or no side effects to loose weight and gain some muscle mass. I am hitting the gym this week and starting my life over, I have 1 hour in the am to burn if I get up early. I figure half hour for cardo, any help would be appreciated.

Pumpinstein is offline New Member
    If you're looking to trim up you definitly want to hold off of the cycle. I faced the same situation but decided to go ahead with a bulk cycle then diet down after gaining muscle size. It's also recommended to train naturally for a while to get a base going to build from before adding the sauce.
    Good luck with the new you!

dtr98 is offline Member
    going to try some clen after dbol and sust cycle

scotty082865 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOST
    5 10 235

I need to loose about 30lbs of Fat and get my body in shape. I am considering a cycle maybe 2, Should I loose the fat first

What is the best diet to loose this amount of fat, I already read the stickies

What would be a mellow pill no injections here little or no side effects to loose weight and gain some muscle mass. I am hitting the gym this week and starting my life over, I have 1 hour in the am to burn if I get up early. I figure half hour for cardo, any help would be appreciated.

In 2000 I weighed 320lbs. One year later, I weighed 175. The key for me was to get serious about it. The issue with oral AAS is that they are harsh on your liver and often on yoru kidneys. I chose not to cycle during my weight loss beacuse caloric restriction puts enough of a strain on your system. Being on gear only makes me hungrey and I do not need that.

What I did was take all of the sugar, flour, potatoes, rice, and alcohol out of my life. Eat clean like a body builder with 6 small meals per day. Each meal was between 200-300 calories with 50% protien and the remainder in fat and vegitables.

Use that hour inthe AM to do yoru cardio and then some strength training. You can do this, no quesiton. I have since built back up to 195 and maintain 12% BF. You can too.

Good luck.

Scotty

scotty082865 is offline Junior Member
    Also, how old are you. Getting your hormones reviewed might be a good idea. Unfortunately for me, my testosterone was rock bottem and I never had it checked until after i lost all of the weight.

BOOST is offline Member
    6 small meals per day I was thinking about weight watchers, No Good

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Get your body ready for the added stress of AAS. By this I am refering to cardio/weight training. Give it another year of CONSITANT training. Im not talking about 2 days a wk mentality or a 5day a wk schedule where you just sit around and chat like most do at the gym. Its a life style change. It's still hard for me to lose bf but im at no loss for motivation. Cut the junk goodies too. Good luck

BOOST is offline Member
    I was thinking about working out 5 days per week. Every day to include a half hour of cardo.

Drop 30 LBS as I am almost 230, therefore I know I need to be like 200LB for my height, that leaves a little meat on me. Then I was thinking about doing a cycle or 2, is this the best way to handle it. THX

Froggy is offline Member
    IMO; You should hold off on the oral cycle for now. If you need something for a workout motivator...try something like an ECA stack before workouts. Make the cardio part of your workouts the most important part & work up to 45 minutes per. I like to run one day 2-3 miles & bike the next day 12-15 miles although I just got back from a 32 miler. If you do cardio in the AM...go on an empty stomach & eat afterwards. As mentioned earlier clean up your diet...less carbs & more protien...don't starve yourself...smaller portions...better quality...protein suppliments & yeah like a body builder. Once you do this for a couple months...then think about a cycle again. Good Luck!

BOOST is offline Member
    try something like an ECA stack before workouts.
    Can you PM me on this, Newbie here.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just eating healthy and working out will make a world of difference on you. Do that for at least 2 years then talk to us. You'll be in good shape from just that... then make the decision. Don't try to take the easy way out... it isn't worth it in the long run...

Wrek is offline New Member
    Get your bloodwork done! Tell your doc to test your testosterone levels . I gained a good bit of weight and lost a lot of strength before I went to the doc and discovered my test levels were really low at 33. Never did AAS before then either. If your test is low they will help you out

Good luck man.

Oh and if you have high blood pressure be careful with the ECA stack.

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrek
    Get your bloodwork done! Tell your doc to test your testosterone levels . I gained a good bit of weight and lost a lot of strength before I went to the doc and discovered my test levels were really low at 33. Never did AAS before then either. If your test is low they will help you out

Good luck man.

Oh and if you have high blood pressure be careful with the ECA stack.
    Good Idea. Did he give you the cream to try?

Wrek is offline New Member

He offered it

and he preferred it but I have small children and even the remote chance I could accidentally get some of it on them or they could get a hold of it steered me towards injections.

Yeah my ass was sore for three days but I felt a hell of a lot better and was able to actually play basketball (and not feel like I was dying) for the first time in a while.

artcien is offline Junior Member
    Good luck bro, I lost 110 lb myself back in 2001. A very low carb diet IMO is the best way, since you won't be hungry, but the ONLY WAY to do it Wright is to read a good book like Atkins or South Beach diet.

If you ask 20 people how you should do a diet, you will get 20 answers. Read a GOOD book and stick with it. Do workout and cardio, but you should stay away from AAS until u ready.

BOOST is offline Member
    When do you know you are ready for gear.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOST
    When do you know you are ready for gear.

Gnerally after three years of solid training. You are ready when the natural gains tapper off. Taking them before you have a good base is a waste of money and won't give you any gains to speak of.

jaja is offline New Member
    sorry to dissapoint you but can tell me how to get a thread up on this page. cheers. hope you get answers to your questions bro.

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    I am currently taking the same approach as Pumpinstein. Things going great for me. I am eating 6 meals per day and watching my carbs. No sodas, no bread (unless its 2 small peices of low carb bread for a tuna sand), and lots of protein. Why no injections??? They are not that bad, trust me. Can you handle pulling one hair out of your head? Thats about all you'll feel. Now 2 days post injection may be a little sore, but for me that all went away after the first 2 shots. I'm getting strong as hell, doing 45 min to 1 hr of cardio 5 days a week, not eating afterwards for 1 1/2 hrs because your body is in Lypolysis (fat burning) mode. Then at 8:30 I eat meal 1, and on and on. Work out around 6:00 pm, eat dinner, wait an hour or so, then hit a 45gr protein shake with some flaxseed oil to prolong the protein release to feed my muscles all night long. You can check out my results on the members cycle forum under "Hittin it". You must follow your heart on this one. All the advice you've been givin is solid and worthy of thought. I oppted for gear, but the truth is I could have made good gains by just getting back in the gym, but when I commit to simething like gear, I always seem to focus better on diet. I to have decided to make a lifestyle change as you have. My diet will never revert back to Tacobell, sloppy joes, etc. My 2 cents worth.

Big John is offline New Member
    read SCOTTY'S first post and follow that, you will be rewarded (trouble free) .BJ

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro with regards to the cardio, half an hour isnt enough to burn fat. The consensus is that you should do it for at least 45 mins to an hour at 75% of you max heart rate. Also do it first thing in the morning with nothing ( and I mean nothing) in your stomach. Also hold off on eating for a couple of hours afterwards. Good luck man, you can do it !!!

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    great question ,as i have the exact same question posted yesterday butyou gave much more insite. I am 5'8 285 bench 405 and do cardio twice a day 45 min each i take tren and test prop. i cant tell much but my pants fit better and the pot belly is dissiapering .I have cut all sugar and limit my carbs and have a ton of protien a day. my wife also says i look better and i feel better. But i would like to replace 45 lbs of fat for 45 lbs of muscle I will let you know how it gose and good luck to you as well

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Cardio takes on greater importance the older you get. Believe that.

BOOST is offline Member
    Is Low Carb the way to go.

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    If you wanna go low carb try going the right way, get your oil from flax and olive oil, i don't beleive in traditionnal low carb like fat bacon, fat saussiges and the rest of the crap.

You can eat vegetables, chicken, tuna, whey protein , cottage cheese. Cutting down on high glycemic will help a lot, and of course sugar ( SIGH) I am an addict.

Low carb is pertty amazing you can feel it almost right away on your waiste within a week.

I am currently trying myself to eliminate a lot of sugar and useless calories from my diet, current girlfriend is helping a lot cause she doesn't eat any junk food, she eats clean meals.

Try low carbing and see how it goes for you, you can add low glycemic carbs if you feel to dizzy or out of energy.

Good luck.

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    If you wanna go low carb try going the right way, get your oil from flax and olive oil, i don't beleive in traditionnal low carb like fat bacon, fat saussiges and the rest of the crap.

You can eat vegetables, chicken, tuna, whey protein , cottage cheese. Cutting down on high glycemic will help a lot, and of course sugar ( SIGH) I am an addict.

Low carb is pertty amazing you can feel it almost right away on your waiste within a week.

I am currently trying myself to eliminate a lot of sugar and useless calories from my diet, current girlfriend is helping a lot cause she doesn't eat any junk food, she eats clean meals.

Try low carbing and see how it goes for you, you can add low glycemic carbs if you feel to dizzy or out of energy.

Good luck.
    Do you like Low Carb, I was thinking of weight watchers. I was on ZOLOFT for about 3 months and put on another 20 ****ing pounds. I never eat **** like sweets and always try to watch it. My entire family has extremely low metabolism and it seems like a life battle. I have been on and off diets my entire life. It sucks, I went to the Doctor and had all my blood work done and checked, everything checked out good.

He told me to get off the ZLOFT yesterday as it retains water. I have since stopped, I was thinking about weight watchers. Although slow 1-2 pounds per week, you can really eat just about anything. I tired low carb for about 1 month, I lost nothing and had really bad headaches. And I was strict, eggs, bacon, chicken, and steaks. I had bad breath, dizzy, and lost nothing in a month

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Boost, its hard yes. There are many paths to success you need to pick one. I would suggest you first get a log. For one/two weeks write down everything you eat. (there are some good diet software programs that calculates everything for you). At the end you need to analyze it. Maybe you think you are cutting calories but in reality not. I believe in no extreme diet quacks that give you yo yo effect. Like you did on the carbs cutting them giving you headache from low blood sugar. Make sure you are not a diabetic too. I recommend a ratio of 45/35/20 carb,pro,fat. You can eat most but being smart about it.The carbs come from basically low glycemic sources with the exception of post workout. The key is insulin control & manipulation. Keeping insulin more stable not spikes thruout the day. Along that eat smaller proportions ,do not eat to get full and bloated stretching the stomach lining but enough to satisfy hunger pains. Most fats should be unsatuated ect.. If you drink whole milk switch to 2% then 1% then skim. Minimize late night carbs and no milk. Evan skim because of the lactose milk sugar. There are 13g of carbs in skim which equals 52cals extra. Times that by 7 days (if you drink nightly ) is 364 extra cals a week . That my friend is turning to fat.. Hire a personal trainer for the other half of the equation. Diet is your number one priority. By looking at the log you can then make adjustments cutting 100-250 kcals a week. You must take in less and/or use up cals to loose weight. Good luck

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Boost thats what i said low carbing is quit hard and does't work for everybody.

Blue Thunder got some nice tricks, he gave me some great advise that got me started in the right direction.

The real trick is to keep your metabolisme high, what i do right now is i try to eat lots of veggies thoses are calorie free, will fill you up nicely, loaded with fiber, and will keep the metabolisme going.

Thread Information