broadstreet is offline New Member

Break Time over 35 years young

For those of you who are over 35, finished with having children, how long do you cycle for and how long are your breaks between cycles. i am reading alot of us over 35 are doing close to a 800mg to1g of test per week, are you in agreement with this protocol. just curious. also, with this amount of test how is your wife holding up during a cycle.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Everyone will need your stats, height, weight, past cycle experience and weight training experience to get a full picture.

i am 39 years old completing second cycle, first cycle was 9 weeks of sus 250, why 9, ampule broke in the sink. second cycle is 11 weeks, 6 wks tren eod 75mg and running test-e started at 500mg up to 600mg broken into two shots of 300mg a week. for 11 weeks.
    been training for approx 4 solid years, growing very nicely.

Well, you will have different opinions on this topic. The obvious one is that you should try to use as little as possible to make gains which is true. IMO true for the younger bros, crap I started this whole gig because I was on HRT and wanted to see some results. Our bodies don't grow as fast or recover as fast as the younger guys.

I had a couple of cycles under my belt of very low to medium doses and was not impressed. I cranked it up a notch and I am seeing the results I want. Am I gonna be a pro BBer? No. Am I gonna be the biggest badest mofo in the gym? No.

I will however be the biggest baddest mofo my age in the gym, which is enough for me.

how long are you taking between your cycles?

check your PMs in a minute. Well screw that , I'll post it in the open. I'm on test replacment anyway because my level was below 200, 2 years ago. Quite frankly I never take complete time off because my nuts aren't gonna rebound anyway I just go down to 200mg per week in between. Some may call this bridging I call it surviving especially under my circumstances.

Wrek is offline New Member
    1victor... howd you get arounf the HRT blood test when using gear? Just curious because I am in the same boat.

I just quit my endo because I was running cycles. Beside my ins. didn't cover the script and I was at first paying 130.00 for 10ml 200mg/ml test enth, Screw that!

If you need levels checked other than test go to your regular doc, he'll run cholesterol, liver etc.. they won't check test unless you complain about it and ask for it.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Results from test

What kind of results do you get from the test ? What kind of test ?

I am 41 and not trying to gain weight or bulk up, just get more cut. I have done anavar and primo cycles and had much success, but was thinking of trying test.

I did test cypionate back in 1985 and it was a great cycle for mass and strength, but that is not what I am looking for now. I blew up like a ballon despite taking nolvadex and having a good diet.

I ran test prop my last cycle (just finished) w/ nolva and l-dex and got little to no bloat. I ran a few other things with it that may have helped like eq , tren and var at the end.

Thread Information