Wrek is offline New Member

PCT for TRT question

My doc is kind of new to this whole TRT thing (from what I can gather) and is starting me out on 400mg of Test Cy once a month to see how that goes. Well... needless to say I think this sucks as it will no doubt leave me feeling worse than before after about 20 days or so.

In addition I have been told that once my test levels crash that Estrogen will be super high at that point. My doc has not prescribed any Anti-E and frankly he was irritated when I brought the subject up.

So... I guess it's up to me to do this. I don't really know what would be the best course of action (although Proviron sounds appealing) so if anyone can offer advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and I am going to try and convince the doc to follow SWALE's TRT protocol of 100mg every week when I go back to see him.

Thanks in advance guys!

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrek
    My doc is kind of new to this whole TRT thing (from what I can gather) and is starting me out on 400mg of Test Cy once a month to see how that goes. Well... needless to say I think this sucks as it will no doubt leave me feeling worse than before after about 20 days or so.

In addition I have been told that once my test levels crash that Estrogen will be super high at that point. My doc has not prescribed any Anti-E and frankly he was irritated when I brought the subject up.

So... I guess it's up to me to do this. I don't really know what would be the best course of action (although Proviron sounds appealing) so if anyone can offer advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and I am going to try and convince the doc to follow SWALE's TRT protocol of 100mg every week when I go back to see him.

Thanks in advance guys!
    So that you have a reference point, my doctor prescribed:

Cypionate 200mg/ml injection
    Nandralone Decanoate 200mg/ml injection
    Teslac 50mg #30 tabs (anti-e)
    B-12 IM 1000mcg/ml 30ml
    (HCG ) Novarel 10,000.00

I inject cyp twice a week, deca once a week.
    I take 50 mg of teslacs every other day through the WHOLE program
    and inject B-12 (2 ml) once a week (usually divide it into 1 ml monday and 1 ml on Thursday)

Two weeks after last injection of cyp, I inject 1,000 units of novarel daily for ten days concurrently with the B-12 and teslac.

This is a very conservative, but safe program.

Might be something to discuss with your doc. Teslac and B vitamins prevent (help prevent) sides from the test, The HCG basically "jump starts" you balls after the cycle.

Wrek is offline New Member

Znak

what kind of doc are you seeing? Is it a urologist or ?

Thanks for the info. How do your joins feel with the Deca ?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrek
    what kind of doc are you seeing? Is it a urologist or ?

Thanks for the info. How do your joins feel with the Deca?
    I am over 50 and the deca makes my joints feel like I am 20. Really awsome. We did a CAT scan last time I was in the states and there is nothing wrong with my lower back other than loss of fluid due to age. But Deca really lubes it up.

I am getting treated through an "anti-aging" clinic. My insurance covers it. Life is good.

Thread Information