SLOW AND EASY is offline New Member

Cycle Question ???

I'm 49 and have been working out off and on for the last 5 years. I'm 5'9" and 180lbs about 18%BF. I've been out of the gym for the last 6 months due to a shoulder problem, the doc said layoff for a while. I am thinking about starting a cycle to help get back my strength and shape up some. I was thinking about:
    25 mg Var ED
    200 mg deca WK mainly for joints
    500 mg EQ WK

I don't plan to start until I get my diet and workouts going for at least two months. I kinow there is no magic pill, just looking for an edge.

Please provide your suggestions, they will be greatly appreciated.
    Peace

Wrek is offline New Member
    If it was me I would shy away from the EQ and use a Test E or Test C for the first cycle.

Don't forget your PCT.

Also have you had your test levels tested?

dtr98 is offline Member
    47 yrs old and doing 1st cycle of 50mg of dbol ed, 175mg of sust eod, 350mg deca 2x wk. let me how your doing on yours

Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Wrek
    Also have you had your test levels tested?
    No I have not, but plan to when I find a good Endo.
    I plan to make my own gear since I do lab work for a living.

I have plenty of time to get all this done once I kick my sugar habit and get my BF down before starting anything. DIET AND CARDIO.

Thanks, wiill do. I was not trying ti get any bigger, just reshape some and regain strength. Also I was planning to run this cycle for 12 weeks and maybe up the Var to 50mg/day. I plan to put my size on slowly mainly with the Var and EQ. I know many bros say test is the basis for all cycles, but I beleive gains can be acheived without test if you are patient and grow slowly with solid quality muscle:
    Equipoise is not the steroid that will cause enormous gains in strength and muscle mass in the shortest time. The resulting gain in body weight consists of a solid quality increase of the muscles which occurs slowly and evenly. The high quality is caused by low water retention of the substance.
    This is from www.steroid.com

I've been ready alot since I first posted this thread and have completely changed my thought process.
    My first cycle will be:
    test e @ 250mg/ml/wk wk 1-12
    test c @ 250mg/ml/wk wk 1-12
    EQ @ 400mg/ml/wk wk 1-12
    VAR @ 50mg/day wk 1-12
    Nolvadex @ 10mg/day wk 1-12

PCT
    Nolvadex @20mg/day week 1
    10mg/day week 2 & 3
    clomid @300mg/day week 1
    100mg/day week 2 & 3

Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    If it were me I would just run the var for 6 weeks at the end but if you have the money whatever I guess. The other thing is that orals are liver toxic. Now, with var this toxicity is questionable. I have heard conflicting reports. Personally I would err on the side of caution and just run the var 6 weeks at the end and save the rest for next time around. Also if you are an older guy and worried about your blood pressure adding some L-dex at .25 mg per day can be of great help.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Columbus
    If it were me I would just run the var for 6 weeks at the end but if you have the money whatever I guess. The other thing is that orals are liver toxic. Now, with var this toxicity is questionable. I have heard conflicting reports. Personally I would err on the side of caution and just run the var 6 weeks at the end and save the rest for next time around. Also if you are an older guy and worried about your blood pressure adding some L-dex at .25 mg per day can be of great help.

Thanks man, I'm planning to make my own as soon as I can get my hands on some powders so it should not be as expensive. I'll add the L'dex to the mix.
    How long does L'dex take to work. I just might take it if I need it. I'm 49 and BP is like 120/75, never been a problem---yet.
    peace

Thread Information