Kevan is offline Associate Member

Extremely high Estorgen

was wondering if anyone had ever had their estrogen checked?? Mine came back very high and i'm having troubles getting it under control. I'm taking 20mg of tamoxifen and 100mg of proviron per day... any other suggestions to get my levels back down to normal. They came in at 450 and sould be like 50!!! Don't feel comfortable doing another cycle until i get this under control.
    Thanks guys, any comments appreciated.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    What does your doctor say? He/She should have a pretty good idea about how to lower the Estrogen level and how to keep your body from reacting to the estrogen (estrogen receptor blockers). And raising your testosterone levels is another way to balance things out. I'm sure they'll want to do frequent tests to see if the level goes down within the next month or two.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    why not try using a low dose of an aromitase inhibitor???

That is an interesting thought, I was thinking of doing my cycle anyways and at the same time get my estrogen under control so when I come off my cycle, it will be down where it belongs.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You mention doing another cycle...Did you do proper PCT after the last cycle?

Yes i use Tamoxifen and proviron for PCT. I have ordered some arimidex for this next cycle i'll take it during the cycle and get my estrogen down before my test drops to normal.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    when did you finish your last cycle? I wouldn't start up again till your hormones balance out for awhile.
    How long have you been off?

been off for a few months now, just hrt at 250 mg of sust every second week. I'm hoping the arimides will fix the hormone balance.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    comtinue with the arimidex , then keep waiting for a few more months before your next cycle.

Matt muscle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    been off for a few months now, just hrt at 250 mg of sust every second week. I'm hoping the arimides will fix the hormone balance.
    Be careful with the arimidex if you are just on 250mgs a forghtnight... it is a very potent drug and can easily drive your estrogen levels too low if your testosterone levels are in normal ranges. having tests done while you are using it is advisable... try .25mgs 2 -3 times a week for a couple of weeks then get tested... the dosage often needs lowering after a few weeks to a maintence dose. The amounts guys take when they are full on taking juice like 1mg per day is definetly not a good idea when you are on natural amounts.
    It can take quite awhile to get your E levels back up again once driven too low... and the interim is not pleasant... no libido.. no energy...depression... much worse than estrogen overload.
    This drug has not been designed with males in mind.. it needs to be in a much lower dose so that it can be taken more frequently.. as in .1mgs per dose.
    Last edited by Matt muscle; 09-25-2004 at 06:47 AM.

Thread Information