Thread: TRT Question

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member

TRT Question

Hello Everyone.... and thanks for all the great info.

I'm about to start a 200mg of Test-C per week TRT.

My doc says i should take the 200 once a week... but i've heard it's better to split it up into two shots... 100 on Monday... 100 on Thursday.

I would love to hear opinions from some of the people who are currently on TRT.

Also my BF percentage is right at about 17%..... Should I lower that before I start my TRT? I don't look fat..... but certainly don't want to gain any fat (matter of fact i would love to drop my BF% a liitle bit). Is that possible on TRT?

I weigh 224, 5'10 and 32 years old.... and workout about 4 times a week. Test levels are border-line low (330-total test...9.8 free test)

Thanks for any feedback!
    Last edited by Hawkman44; 09-16-2004 at 12:57 PM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman44
    Hello Everyone.... and thanks for all the great info.

I'm about to start a 200mg of Test-C per week TRT.

My doc says i should take the 200 once a week... but i've heard it's better to split it up into two shots... 100 on Monday... 100 on Thursday.

I would love to hear opinions for some of the people who are currently on TRT.

Also my BF percentage is right at about 17%..... Should I lower that before I start my TRT? I don't look fat..... but certainly don't want to gain any fat (matter of fact i would love to drop my BF% a liitle bit). Is that possible on TRT?

I weigh 224, 5'10 and 32 years old.... and workout about 4 times a week. Test levels are border-line low (330-total test...9.8 free test)

Thanks for any feedback!
    I lost body fat with TRT... the extra test helps , but my diet and training are very in control.

When I did test cyp 200 ew, I also had deca 200 ew.I am now using 400 cyp ew and split them. I would say split the 200 so that you have a more even level throughout the week.

Are you taking an anti-e and B-12? I imagine it is all Dr prescibed. Look at my earlier posts and see it it is something like what you are running and has all the elements- test, anti-e and PCT.

Good luck!

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bro.

Yes my program is Doctor perscribed with anti's...but no B-12 or HCG . I also have clomid for PCT but my Doc doesn't think i will need it, because he thinks I should not stop the Test shots. He said unless I'm trying to get the wifey pregnant... I should stay on a continuous low dose cycle. I'm a little concerned about the long term effects, but he says there is nothing to worry about. I figure since he's a Doc he probably knows best.

LIFE IS GOOD
    Last edited by Hawkman44; 09-15-2004 at 05:12 AM.

Thread Information