dynamike is offline Associate Member

muscle tears n shrinkin nutz

Good to see us older cats participating in our forum...Im in the tenth week of Sust 250 cycle

..i started out with d's solo for about 5 weeks..then started with 250 cc of cyp a week for 6 weeks 7-10 have been e4days......

...fat reduced from 25% at 225...to 14% at 230..just today i was doing shrugs with 705!!..Militarys behind the beck with 275 for 4..strenghts are fantastic..blod pressure low...diet excellent..moderation over a long period.

I do have two problems though..

1. The teste shrinkage..( I beleive the clomid will straighten that out)..

2. pec tears...i can push 420..poss more..but i get these annoying and painful little tears ...like a rubber band snappin...throws me right off the bench...I have to stop..I could probably get a lot more out of my bench if this didnt happen..its not a warming up thing either...it has also happend in my quads...im starting to wonder if its a result of the sust?...this ever happen to anyone?..any suggestions in regards to both scenarios/ situations?...thanks fellas

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamike
    Good to see us older cats participating in our forum...Im in the tenth week of Sust 250 cycle

..i started out with d's solo for about 5 weeks..then started with 250 cc of cyp a week for 6 weeks 7-10 have been e4days......

...fat reduced from 25% at 225...to 14% at 230..just today i was doing shrugs with 705!!..Militarys behind the beck with 275 for 4..strenghts are fantastic..blod pressure low...diet excellent..moderation over a long period.

2. pec tears...i can push 420..poss more..but i get these annoying and painful little tears ...like a rubber band snappin...throws me right off the bench...I have to stop..I could probably get a lot more out of my bench if this didnt happen..its not a warming up thing either...it has also happend in my quads...im starting to wonder if its a result of the sust?...this ever happen to anyone?..any suggestions in regards to both scenarios/ situations?...thanks fellas

Im in the same boat pretty much.. but just different stats. I also like you got my bench up to a record weight and got a tear, yap, felt like a rubber band in the muscle belly itself, not the tendon, that sorta snapped, not like it hurt at the time, but after it was pretty obvious, I have only done light sets a few times in the last month. Heavy back workouts seem to irritate it too. I guess thats the name of the game... I dunno, I mean at least its not a tendon, but considering I aint benchin right now, may the fack as well have been.

fak.

bump

Yeah its painful..but more aggravating than anything else...are you on Sust as well?...im wondering if the gains in the 10 weeks arent in all the muscles...and they are the ones that snap..if thats possible..and how to overcome this is what im hoping for..if its a side effect with other users of Sust?..im 38 too maybe its b/c of my age...the tears always happen benching...flat..nothing else...so I will sitch to machines for my chest workouts afterthis happens for the next week to keep further injuries..it hampers the progree though..im alwyas waitng for another tear to happen...

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamike

HCG works wonders mid-cycle, it will also probably give you the best gains of the cycle in terms of strength. Not cheap, but very effective.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro,i hate to say it,but i realized at my age (34) that maxing out isnt the best idea.i instead have concentrated on strict form and feeling the muscle work as opposed to pushing the heaviest weight possable.
    remember your set should fail because the muscle has failed not because weight is too heavy.

thanks for the lifting lesson ....but maxing out is not the sceanario here...Im looking for someone who has input in regards to the tears im experiencing ..and the other sceanrio of teste shrinkage...i need to know if I can use clomid during my cycle to increase production and libido....or HCG ?

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    ssssssssssssssssssss
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 06:57 PM.

did you do the HCG during the cycle?

ddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 06:57 PM.

good to know..looks like HCG will be on my to get and do list...seems a guy on here MIKE__XXL...has an opinion bout running clomid during the cycle form day one...get alot of conflicting opinions in reading the reasearch on it...clomid/nolva..same diff.etc...the thing that got me on the clomid was that it goes directly to the testes as an estrogen blocker...and that u can continue the use it..the body will not get "used" to it and no longer allow its effectivenes...but like I said..there are various opinions here..and IM suppossing that each idividual is affected differently...

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 06:56 PM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    despite what you use,if your still running an exogenious testosterone your body will not produce its own,its tempererally shut down.personally i would save the clomid for pct where it will be most effective to restoring your bodies natural functions,if used for too long a period it can have a negative effect as for what you really need it for.if your worried about your nutz shrinking,then stay natural.
    Last edited by DEVLDOG; 09-22-2004 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    despite what you use,if your still running an exogenious testosterone your body will not produce its own,its tempererally shut down.personally i would save the clomid for pct where it will be most effective to restoring your bodies natural functions,if used for too long a period it can have a negative effect as for what you really need it for.if your worried about your nutz shrinking,then stay natural.

true..but fortuantely there are educated people out here who have different opinions and have been very informative in the use of clomid during a cycle and pct..but thanks for the advice devildog about staying natural

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I'm of the opinion that everyone reacts differently and in the end you've got to try different things after you've learned all you can and see what works best for you. I think that's one of the reasons you read so many different things about what does and doesn't work best.

I've only done two cycles but personally I really like running HCG throughout every 3-4 days, 500iu max. When my nads start to shrink they really ache and I hate the feeling. That's the biggest reason I do it that way. Plus for some reason I just feel better overall from thos HCG shots, maybe cuz nothing makes me feel as good as my own test does (which seems logical to me) and you get a spurt of it with each shot.

Thread Information