Thread: winny EOD ?

yossarian is offline New Member

winny EOD ?

I am getting to ready to turn 35 and am about to do my first cycle since I turned 30. I've been working out pretty intense for the last year after a 2 year layoff because of back and ex wife problems. I am going to start off with a mild cycle just to see how everything works out.
    This is the cycle I intend to do, any feedback on it would be appreciated
    week1- 1ml test250 40mg dbol ED
    weeks 2 - 4 -- 2ml test250 40mg dbol ED
    weks 5 - 8 -- 2ml test 250
    weeks 9-12 -- 2ml test 250 50 mg winny EOD
    clomid therapy post cycle( ill figure that out when I get thier)

One of the main things I was wondering is it alright to do the winny evey third day instead of eod if I bunp it up to 75mg?- It usually takes me 45 min to get up enough balls to stick myself I don't know if I can do it eod. I should have purshased pill form but hindsight is 20/20
    thanks

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Winny ED @ 50 mg

HELL NO- lol. maybe I'll do some deca or primo through weeks 8-12. I quess I could use some .5'' needles for the winny

HELL NO- lol- maybe ill add deca or primo through weeks 8-12. Or could I use .5 needle for the winny I could probally handle that.

Could I use a .5 inch needle with the winny? I may be able to handle that if not I might just go with some deca or primo through weeks 8-12

Can I use .5" needles with the winny? I may be able to handle that. If not I'll use some deca or primo through weeks 8-12

Is it alright to use .5" needles with the winny- I may be able to hadle that. If not I 'll just switch my game plan and use either deca or primo through weeks 8-12

snowman is offline Senior Member
    lol... that's funny, why do you keep posting twice ?, and what's the problem of ED injections?... i would not go with.5" needles, unless you have realy low body fat... but if you don't want to inject every day, why don't you inject EOD and drink the winny on the days that you don't inject ? or just drink the winny ED mixed with grapefruit juice or cranberry juice.

Froggy is offline Member
    Why are you starting with 250mg test week one & then switching to 500mg test at week 2-12 ? This no make sense to me...also...I would concider using some nolva &/or an AI with this one as the test & dbol both convert readily to estrogen...

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    lol... that's funny, why do you keep posting twice

5 times in a row

ha ha

dang computer would'nt take my post so I kept doing diff varaitions of the same post - srry, I have 4% body fat thats why I dont enjoy the injections . Ive read up on and I will take the pain of eod 50mg.- miss print of the 250mg - 500 mg of omnas the first week and I can feel it kickin in big time - this is the best test I've done

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    you can drink the winnie or take winnie tablets. EOD is the minimum interval I've seen.

letmein is offline Associate Member

winny EOD ?

Shooting Winny blows. Squirt in into you last swig of coffee. Works just as well as it is a 17kaa.

Thread Information