kaorialfred is offline Member

I was prescribed Synthroid

50 mcg. Anybody else on this stuff?

I thought I was going to get my HGH script insted, I got this, my IGF-1 is still low, but she is goind to wait to test more blood in Jan.

So does this stuff mess ya up? I have heard nothing but weight loss stories about it. Too bad they are drug reps and mostly women. Care to share your knowledge about such?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe you have a thyroid condition as Synthroid is a thyroid hormone usally to treat for low inactive thyroid(hypothyroidism). I believe it is used daily and for quite of few months. Just make sure you do not have diabetis as it can effect blood sugar levels and also other hormone imbalances. The reason some may loose weight is it revs up your thyroid.

well I was given the script after bloodwork, was done. I wonder what effect it will have on my body comp. I have been strugling with weight loss. even with an hard diet. I kinda wondered if all the weight I have have loss been water. Must have. So right now I am on 1CC of test cyp
    Amirdex 1mg ed 20mg nolva ed

Just started my Halotestin cycle too. 60 mg a day. So in all ya think if I take my synthroid in the morning it would kickstart my metablolism. And to think I am about to add winstrol to my mix of meds.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes it will kick start your metabolism but thats should be answered better by the dr.

It just caught me off guard, I would have never guess my thyroid being out of wack. I guess when I did my clen cycle, I wasn't even near where I could be in the fat burning area.? So do AS affect thyroid function?

It just caught me off guard, I would have never guess my thyroid being out of wack. I guess when I did my clen cycle, I wasn't even near where I could be in the fat burning area.? So do AS affect thyroid function?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Read this interesting stuff regarding hypo/hyper thyroid and metabolism -> Dr Alford

pwrlift220 is offline New Member
    I have been taking synthyroid since '89 for an underactive thyroid then half of it was taking out. Have taking two cycles this past year (first timer), for powerlifter comp. 12 weeks of d-bal tab - 25mg perday, 9 weeks of 1cc of test cyp per week and 7 weeks of 1 1/2 cc of santanol per week. Had levels check each time with normal levels. No problems.

Thread Information