shysti is offline New Member

help, what to take next

im 31yrs young 5"10 225 16% BFM. this is my very first cycle, i have worked out a few years now, i eat a ton of protien, chicken,fish,tuna, steak, beef, every day.I eat my vegies too,and alot of times i will take some whey shakes,dont eat **** foods like candys and sugar at all,so i think the diet is ok,but i am very open to sugestions. if any thing is bad in the diet i probally dont eat enough carbs. i thought i researched before hand, but aparantly not good enough,again this is my fisrt cycle so i will be the first to admit im lost. I Just Fineshed Up My First cycle ever, 8 Weeks Of Sustonan 250, About 2 Weeks In I Stacked With Testaserona 50 (propinate) I Have About 2 Weeks Of That Left, sust is done .I Dont Know What To Take Next, Im A Little Disapointed Though Maybe I Expected To Much, I Put On About8/12 Lbs Of Muscle, Got Alot Harder Muscle,and Alot Stronger But Didnt Get The Size Or Bulk I Wanted, So What I Want To Know Is What Should I Take Next, Im Thinking And A Few Friends Said Oral D Bol,maybe stacked with sust 250, all i want is to get HUGE, Any Help Or Input Would Be Very Apreciated, Stay Safe Ladys And Gents

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    do your home work before your next cycle. The guys on the boards will give you good ideas but do your home work and put together an intelligent cycle. How often and how much of the sust 250 did you take and home much of the test? 16% BF is a little high, are you sure your diet is as good as you are saying? Did you have a really bad diet before? 12 lbs in 8 weeks is not too bad either with what you where taking. Are you going to do PCT?
    Good luck

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro I agree with Bigjohnr, do some research. Also post these questions on the Steroid Board, you will get heaps more answers there

shysti is offline New Member
    thanks guys for ur responses, john i used to be a fat ass like 285lbs lost it all my self, and with working out have done really well, i was taking 250ml once a week of the sust and the test twice a week 1ml i believe, i have no idea what pct is? john if that ur pic u look amazing nice work, but still guys i know the diet is the key, and i have learned that, but im still going to do more gear, any opinions on what to take to get big

Froggy is offline Member
    You must research PCT...Bro...this is very important when running steroids for most but the extremely genetically gifted...

dtr98 is offline Member
    what kind of sust was it? i used super test 250 for 1st cycle and i wasn't to happy with it, started at 125mg eod and went to 250mg eod, started to see some results at 250mg eod.

i would try some test enan with some deca or eq, and throw in some dbol the 1st 4wks

Quote Originally Posted by shysti
    thanks guys for ur responses, john i used to be a fat ass like 285lbs lost it all my self, and with working out have done really well, i was taking 250ml once a week of the sust and the test twice a week 1ml i believe, i have no idea what pct is? john if that ur pic u look amazing nice work, but still guys i know the diet is the key, and i have learned that, but im still going to do more gear, any opinions on what to take to get big

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    you are gettin good advise here on pct and aas. just keep reading up and go slow. See if 500 mg of test works before going to 750 or more. It is so easy to start doing more when you don't need it.

Thread Information