SINCE73 is offline Junior Member

Help this rookie's expectations.

I started a cycle of T200 by Brovel Monday @ 1cc & I plan on doing a 10-week cycle.
    I’m 5’9 – 155 lbs @ 37 years old.
    I have very little body fat & my body responds very well to lifting.
    I have been working out 2 months b4 I decided to cycle & work 1 body part per day w/ high intensity in the 4 set range x 8-10 reps.
    I eat a butt load of protein each day that consists of several cans of tuna & 4 whey shakes per day along w/ several bowls of raisin brand & the usual high protein/carb lunch & dinner.
    My question is, what kind of gains can I expect by taking only T200 & eating a ton?
    I realize everyone is different but I have read this site for several days & know there is some solid advice in here to help me come to grips w/ reality on what to expect.
    Any advice on anything pertaining to looking better & filling out would be most appreciated.

Thanks~

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    how many calories are you eating a day?

SINCE73 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for asking.....
    I have a hard time eating enough calories because I spend all of my time eating a ton of meat & drinking protien shakes.
    Seriously, I take in about 160 g of protein in shakes alone & eat several (3-4) cans of tuna & a couple of chicken breast each day.
    Throw that in w/ a few bowls of high carb cereal & I can hardly wiggle at the end of the night.
    I'd say around 2000 if I eat a freegin Big Mac & I hate doing that but, I'm stuck on eating enough cals w/out eating crap to get it up high enough.
    I'm not looking to get big poppa or anything, just want to look athletic & get a solid base because I like lifting.
    Will this little cycle do anything or am I hoping to catch lighting in a bottle?
    My body does repond very well to lifting so I'm hoping for the best.
    So.....whaddaya think?

BTW: YOU SPENT YOUR 1000TH POST ON A NEWBIE!
    Last edited by SINCE73; 10-21-2004 at 05:54 PM.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    No flame bro but you NEED much more training as 3 months is like a needle in a hay stack. What kind of results do you expect? You have no solid muscle base for which to grow on. My suggestion is train naturally for at least 3 more years..

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    I agree with bluethunder. You are not doing yourself a favor. Go as far as you can naturally then if AAS is for you then give it a go.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    If I read that right you have only been lifting for 2 months? I would suggest training for at least a year before cycling but since you have already started I doubt you will stop. As far as gains, you probably won't make any staggering gains off T200 alone for 10 weeks. In fact, you'll probably gain more from the protein but who knows. Maybe you will respond to the low dose.

Thread Information