Thread: HRT or not

memyselfi is offline Junior Member

Question HRT or not

Hi Guys Im 40 yrs old and I have just been with a endo who has said my free test is down at 16.9 and my Estro is up slightly I didnt tell him I finished a cycle 4 months prior I am just wondering if it is because of my cycle Im still rebounding from this I did 5 weeks correct PCT aftr cycle ???? can it take that long I dont think so but anyway I surpose I should have told him but wasnt sure how he would take it anyway he has perscribed me with DHEA to get my estro down and also 1 x 250 sust per month??? to get my test up , just glancing through post this seems like a very low dose and using Sust , now im not sure what I should do and appreciate any help you can offer before i go any further ?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    ask you doc for another blood test , I'm not sure he will tell you how soon. HRT is not uncommon at our age I'm on it.

darmadoc is offline Member
    HRT is common, but I have never heard of anyone using sustanon for it. Most use Test Cyp or cream/patches. Are you sure this guy is an endocrinologist?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    darma nice one I missed that. Something fishy here.

Thanks for the reply and yes this is apparently one of the best Endos in my part of the world I also havent seen on any post sust being used as a treatment ??? so not sure on tis one , back to my question also about the possibility that I havent fully recovered from the cycle 4 months prior to blood test ?? is it possible that one system takes 4 months to recover after strict PCT ?? I personally doubt also my liver counts were fine colestral excellent , its got me baffled maybe I have really got low test level !!!!

PS Im to go for next blood test in 8-10 weeks

darmadoc is offline Member
    It would certainly seem posible to take months to recover. What was your cycle, and what are the normal values for the test.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you out side the US an endo could prescribe sus and yes that's a low dose. The myth about PCT is everyone is different, the standard 21 day of clomid or 28 of nolva doesn't work for everyone especially us 40 and over. I recomend doing PCT at 40mg of nolva for 14 days, then go 14 more at 20mg or until your sex drive is back with morning wood.

In your case Bro you may have already has low test levels, so PCT brought you back to those levels. I'd add hcg to my next cycle to keep the boys alive, use 300-500iu e3 or 5d.

JohnnyB

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I see you did deca & d-bol for how long?? Maybe your testes are missing ledig cells..

Thanks for all your advice I did a test pro cycle for 12 weeks EOD and then did clomid for 5 weeks and Nolv at 20 per day for the same time that was 4 months ago I finished PCT , my libido seemed fine and I had no problem with woodies unfortunetly I didnt get blood sample done prior to cycling which would have told me straight if I was low Test my reading on free test is 16.9 and should be somewhere around 70 pmol/L my Endo says for my age , her has already given me a shot of Sust and started HRT ,, Im just concerned that maybe I am still recovering ,, Johnny B you say that you recomend doing PCT at 40mg of nolva for 14 days, then go 14 more at 20mg or until your sex drive is back with morning wood. should I do this now and check just a bit confused which way to go and also now I have one shot of sust under my belt

please your assistance greatly appreciated

Also like to add I did do a Deca / dBOL cycle prior and ended up with dECA DICK IN pct THEN BECAUSE i NEEDED TO BE BACK IN SHAPE QUICK FOR (FAMILY REASONS ) i WENT STRAIGHT INTO TEST PRO CYCLE WHICH IS ABOVE AFTER 3 WEEKS OF PCT LIVE AND LEARN DONT YOU /?????

Thread Information