Thread: HGH Journal

znak is offline Senior Member

HGH Journal

After over a year of researching this site (including the Duck of Death's Post) I decided to do a six month cycle of HGH. Since I travel a lot, I decided to go with genotropin miniquicks .8mg.

First off, even though the miniquicks are the most expensive form of hgh on the market, it is a great product. I can travel with them for up to 90 days without refrideration and the needle is TINY. I mean you can't feel the injection at all. I have had to repeat an injection three times (cause I was sleepy and stuck it in before I mixed it, then didn't turn it all the way...) If it were not for this product/packaging i would not have been able to do this at all...

Anyway,

Week one. Everyone says you are supposed to feel nothing. They are right. Zip.

Week two- skin actually starts looking a little better... less oil, looks tighter round the eyes. No strength increase at all. Unlike other people that have posted, I slept terrible... might have something to do with changing 8 time zones, then going back two and then forward three, but anyway, it is not a cure for jet-lag.

Week three- There are noticeable changes in my abs. The love handles are shrinking- the stuff really does spot reduce! (I have gone from 33" to 32") I look tighter, actually look a little younger--- gettting comments that I look well rested,have I been on vacation, etc. I have plenty of energy in the gym, but no real changes in strength.

Week four- I have gained 5 pounds! Unreal. I am now 220 lbs. My waist is still 32" (think I was tugging a bit to get it down to 32" last week, but, hey, we all want quick results...). I have probably lost 1-2% body fat and gained 5 pounds... Stuff has my attention.

My strength has not really improved empericially, my three rep max on bench is still 130 kgs and I am still squatting 165 kgs for ten, but there is a confidence when I am at heavy weights that I didn't have before. Hard to describe. It is like I know I can push the weight nice and clean before I start the set. Sleeping very well. No joint problems. Skin looking better...

Kind of wondering when or if the strength will kick in....

I'll keep you posted.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    After over a year of researching this site (including the Duck of Death's Post) I decided to do a six month cycle of HGH. Since I travel a lot, I decided to go with genotropin miniquicks .8mg.

First off, even though the miniquicks are the most expensive form of hgh on the market, it is a great product. I can travel with them for up to 90 days without refrideration and the needle is TINY. I mean you can't feel the injection at all. I have had to repeat an injection three times (cause I was sleepy and stuck it in before I mixed it, then didn't turn it all the way...) If it were not for this product/packaging i would not have been able to do this at all...

Anyway,

Week one. Everyone says you are supposed to feel nothing. They are right. Zip.

Week two- skin actually starts looking a little better... less oil, looks tighter round the eyes. No strength increase at all. Unlike other people that have posted, I slept terrible... might have something to do with changing 8 time zones, then going back two and then forward three, but anyway, it is not a cure for jet-lag.

Week three- There are noticeable changes in my abs. The love handles are shrinking- the stuff really does spot reduce! (I have gone from 33" to 32") I look tighter, actually look a little younger--- gettting comments that I look well rested,have I been on vacation, etc. I have plenty of energy in the gym, but no real changes in strength.

Week four- I have gained 5 pounds! Unreal. I am now 220 lbs. My waist is still 32" (think I was tugging a bit to get it down to 32" last week, but, hey, we all want quick results...). I have probably lost 1-2% body fat and gained 5 pounds... Stuff has my attention.

My strength has not really improved empericially, my three rep max on bench is still 130 kgs and I am still squatting 165 kgs for ten, but there is a confidence when I am at heavy weights that I didn't have before. Hard to describe. It is like I know I can push the weight nice and clean before I start the set. Sleeping very well. No joint problems. Skin looking better...

Kind of wondering when or if the strength will kick in....

I'll keep you posted.

How many ius are you doing per day?? I experienced a strength gain at about three weeks or so but it was eclipsed by the strong gain I made when I added test cyp to the mix. The fat burning is what is really impressive along with the deep restful sleep I get while on the HGH. Skin tone is also improved, as you noted. Keep it up - HGH is the berries!!

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    How many ius are you doing per day?? I experienced a strength gain at about three weeks or so but it was eclipsed by the strong gain I made when I added test cyp to the mix. The fat burning is what is really impressive along with the deep restful sleep I get while on the HGH. Skin tone is also improved, as you noted. Keep it up - HGH is the berries!!

I am using the 0.8 mg so that is 2.4 IU ed. I am also going to add cyp and deca to the mix in December.

Sleep is almost too good. I am like a hamster- once I close my eyes, I can sleep for days... really I can sleep 12-14 hours!

I am eating like crazy not to drop into single digits for body fat. The stuff really burns fat, that it for sure!

Keep ya posted on when the strength kicks in!

Thread Information