yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Talking Any of you guys tried 1-AD or other pro hormones?

Hey guys i am 32 and know that around 25 the testosteron level start to decline, i was just wondering if some of you ever tried 1-AD or other pro hormones and add great results with them????

I know that some hairloss can come from this but does that hair grow back after?????. and do you keep your gains.

I know a place where i can get 1-AD even if its due to get banned.

I would like to know what kind of real results you can get from using pro hormones.

For me i wanna build solid muscles, my diet is right, i lift heavy again take whey protein and creatine and glutamine, train 3 times a week with weight and do light cardio too.

Thanks everyone

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    Methyl 1-Testosterone is probably the best prohormone on the market right now, but do some research before you take it. I had liver enzyme trouble while on it so make sure to take precautions while taking it.

Talking ouch thanks but no thanks LOL

Yeah sorry i got the read the treads below and see that there is too much side effects and not enought benefits to gain.

Since i cant seem to find any good steroid dealers here i will just continue using creatine and the other whey protein and glutamine and that will suit me fine for now

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    Train hard eat clean and often and you will grow. I'm not sure what your goals are but if you wanted to try something new with no side effects go with NO2. It gives you good pumps and the phsycological effects from the pumps can do you good.

AlwaysLiftHeavy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    Hey guys i am 32 and know that around 25 the testosteron level start to decline, i was just wondering if some of you ever tried 1-AD or other pro hormones and add great results with them????

I know that some hairloss can come from this but does that hair grow back after?????. and do you keep your gains.

I know a place where i can get 1-AD even if its due to get banned.

I would like to know what kind of real results you can get from using pro hormones.

For me i wanna build solid muscles, my diet is right, i lift heavy again take whey protein and creatine and glutamine, train 3 times a week with weight and do light cardio too.

Thanks everyone
    If you are going to take 1AD an you want some serious gains well you will have to up the dosage...I took 3 tablets 3x's a day and I grew off of it but it was a waste of money just buy you some d-bol and be done with it it's cheaper and a helluva lot better.

N2O looks to be a good product but man its expensive.

AlwaysLiftHeavy is offline New Member
    ARE you talking about NOX2 (nitric oxide)

skribbble is offline Member
    Right now im taking a combination of 1-ad and 4-ad. About 300mg of each a day. Im really feeling gains after just 3 weeks. Already put on a solid 10 lbs of muscle.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    That stuff is a joke

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    Right now im taking a combination of 1-ad and 4-ad. About 300mg of each a day. Im really feeling gains after just 3 weeks. Already put on a solid 10 lbs of muscle.
    10 pounds of muscle in three weeks ??
    Im sorry I dont think so.
    All the money you spending on 1 ad and 4 ad you should be putting into your first test cycle Make your money work TEST
    Geeezer

Yes I have doner1 ad 4 a day why back when there was no dose on the Bottle and have done NO2 Ya there is some nice gains but it goes away so fast.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    That stuff is a joke
    4AD is no joke. At 1g ED, it is equivalent to 50mg of Test Prop. ED!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    10 pounds of muscle in three weeks ??
    Im sorry I dont think so.
    All the money you spending on 1 ad and 4 ad you should be putting into your first test cycle Make your money work TEST
    Geeezer

Yes I have doner1 ad 4 a day why back when there was no dose on the Bottle and have done NO2 Ya there is some nice gains but it goes away so fast.
    A test cycle is better but 10lbs in 3 weeks is possible. If have done it with a 4AD only cycle. At 1g ED, it is equivalent to 50mg Test P ED.

Thread Information