Thread: Dark side again

yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Talking Dark side again

I got my hands on some primobolan depot, now i dont wanna use anything else but primobolan.

I dont wanna gain 20 pounds of muscles either i just wanna get some good quality muscles, definition thats all.

Can anyone tell me how to take it to get good results?

How long should my cycle last? and what type of gains i should expect in the end.

Thank you very much.

scotty082865 is offline Junior Member
    Youmight want to post on the AAS section.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Primo

I am 41 and have done some primo cycles in the last few years. Absolutely love the stuff. I will tell you what worked for me, but it is different for every person.

First and most importantly, make sure your diet and training are correct for your goals.

Second, I would recommend you get in top shape naturally before using the primo so it is more effective once you begin.

Then, start the primo at roughly 200 mg per week. I was injecting once per week and it worked for me. Many people on this site suggest more frequent injections.

The results for me were exactly what I was looking for. I did not gain any bodyweight, but I looked as if I had lost 10 pounds because I was so much more cut and defined. I have trouble getting cut and with the primo my abs actually started showing !

The gains were all hard muscle, no water retention, lots of cuts. Loved the stuff !

Primo

I forgot to answer your question about length of cycle.

The primo is pretty mild as far as steriods go. You might want to experiment a little with cycle length, but I would suggest trying a cycle of 10 weeks, and then take 3 or 4 weeks off.

You will lose some of the gains during the time off, of course.

Also, the 200 mg per week I suggested is way lower than most people on this site would suggest. All I can say is it worked for me. Everyone at the gym was mentioning how much more lean and cut I looked, so the improvement was very noticable.

Primo

Yannick, I wanted to mention one more thing about primo after I noticed you had posted about some hair loss products.

I did notice accelerated hair loss while taking the primo. Keep an eye out for that.

I am taking proscar at 1.25 MG per day and minoxidil twice per day, but the hair does seem to thin a little when I take primo. No scientific proof, just the way the hair appeared while I took the primo.

Thread Information