Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Sean not everyone get the sides that some get...I would say i do PCT half of the time depends on the compounds that i am using in my cycles...

peace

db

seanw is offline Banned
    DB so which compounds would you not do it for . I have not had any problems in my first cycle although I did do 10mg of Nolvadex throughout just in case..

d.b
    Sean I actually only use PCT for Deca ...everything else I just use small amount of test unitl my guys come back online...

peace

db

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by d.b
    Sean I actually only use PCT for Deca ...everything else I just use small amount of test unitl my guys come back online...

peace

db
    Hey DB

Really ? But thought that if you injected Test then the your nads would not produce even if u injected small amounts. How much do you inject ? Sorry to be a pain in the arse here but I am really interested in this....Sean

d.b
    I just shoot ~200mg per week...about 50mg eod...morning and night (36hrs)...seems to work for me...

peace

db

hey victor, you said you never come off? are you on prescribed hrt or your own? the reason im asking is cause i'm just two months into pct from a pretty heavy cycle of 8 months on EQ and test 400 and a gram respectivly. I havn't been feeling all that into anything these last few days. the boys are showing some size now but the drive isn't there and the lifting is getting harder to do. im 40 and like you have the vasectomy and three kids... what are the benefits/cons of staying on forever?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I always run nolva Sean but I would like to see you with a hand bag and a wonder bra on! I am on HRT but my maintenance dosage I would keep at 250 mg a week. It sounds high but when you are at near zero it really isn't. It keeps me feelin normal.

BTW Dr prescribed HRT

well the benefits are that I get to feel like I'm in my 20s the cons are that perhaps I could be stressing out other areas, I always run nolva milk thistle, cranberry juice extract , niacin , never stop those. To me I'd rather feel good and die at 55 than feel like **** and live to be 80, I want quality of life not quanity, althiugh quantity is preferred too.

Dukester is offline New Member
    Is 200mg/wk of Test, like from HRT clinics, enough for decent muscle building effect if you are in your 40s and 50s?? I am wondering if 500mg/wk is too much for an older guy.

actually most doc put everyone on the same crappy dose 200 mg every 2 weeks which is retarded. 200 a week will show you some benefits especially at 50 for sure. 500 is really like starting a cycle not hrt so that's a whole different ballgame

why bother going through the hassles of doctors for 200 a week of test?

I have health ins and it keeps me somewhat legal with an RX. But I agree it really ain't worth it . That's why I ended up here.

I ran a few cycles of Test & Deca back in the mid to late 80s and we didnt know much about PCT unfortunately. I havent run anything since but have been thinking about it again. I thought maybe the HRT clinic idea would be a cool legal way to go . If 200/wk is only barely noticeable then it probably isnt worth all the trouble. I was hoping it would work well for the older gents like myself. Its looking like atleast 300-400/wk is needed....unfortunately.

Derma, that's a sad sitch. Good luck tho. I'm 40 now been training since 17.
    Currently Enat-Deca -Tren . Takes longer to recover but most people overtrain anyway
    IMO. Test/Tren is the deal. I'm a walking F*uck Stick .........
    I keep up with the youngsters as well. Makes ya feel kinda good. They see you comin in with a suit and blow you off at first, then they watch ya train and the questions start flyin.......You old guys should remember this.....I tell em to go find dessicated liver tabs............and fart up a storm....hehe

"F Stick" HA!! Im trying not to get any visuals!!!! Test/Tren eh?? Im new to the board, so I hope it doesnt take me 6 months to find any. I have seen a few places selling the liver powder lately. And yes, those make for some NASTY smellin air!!

darmadoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    why bother going through the hassles of doctors for 200 a week of test?
    Beacuse then after you finish your cycle, you can start your HRT and not worry about having to get your test levels back to normal with PCT.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    Beacuse then after you finish your cycle, you can start your HRT and not worry about having to get your test levels back to normal with PCT.

Lets not forget the obvious $$$$$cost$$$$

If you have a good doc like the 3 I have . Then you can be hitting the motherload at a 15.00 co pay.

I don't know if Tren is prescibed if it is give me the name and the reason whey so I can tell my doctor

I am a little concerend about running novla all the time, so with my mild gyno, I am going to have some gyno surgery.

also you can always up the dose then lower it when it time to go back to the dr. that's prescibing you 200mg a week.

Would say 10 weeks at 300mg/wk Test E and 300mg/wk Deca with proper PCT afterwards for a 50 yr old be relatively ok??? Not too high and not too low??? I would think that benefits would be noticeable at an older age. What do you think guys?? I dont want to go completely hog-wild, but would still like to get some noticeable benefits with proper diet/training etc.

I agree that it is a moderate dose and should not cause too many complications. I will note my response is somewhat unqualified because I have run deca once not a big fan. So not much experience there BUT those levels seem very sane and okay to me.

Dump the Deca and do the Tren .........JMO

WFS hehe

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Dump the Deca and do the Tren .........JMO

WFS hehe
    yeah but can you get a script for tren?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukester
    Would say 10 weeks at 300mg/wk Test E and 300mg/wk Deca with proper PCT afterwards for a 50 yr old be relatively ok??? Not too high and not too low??? I would think that benefits would be noticeable at an older age. What do you think guys?? I dont want to go completely hog-wild, but would still like to get some noticeable benefits with proper diet/training etc.
    It is very important to have a complete male physical including psa test and for enlarged prostate.

blue, at that age it's protocol I think to run psa on a standard physical.

Physical & blood taken care of. I had heard some people say that Tren might jack up an older person and make BP high etc. Appreciate the input guys!!! Thanks!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    blue, at that age it's protocol I think to run psa on a standard physical.
    Standard rule.....once you reach forty you're to have it checked at least once a year. I turned forty last month........I swear I think my doctor is looking forward to my next visit. hahahahahaahah

next year for me Juggy, I just want him to kiss me on the neck while he does it!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    next year for me Juggy, I just want him to kiss me on the neck while he does it!
    Hahahaha All's good until you see both his hands on your shoulders. hahahaha

Oh man perish the thought! Man rape!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information