gonzo 1 is offline New Member

Exclamation Lots of questions

Hello All,
    I am a 39yr.old male, been lifting natural for many years, in good shape. I train 6 days per week 1 body part per day. I have a great understanding of training and diet. Recently i did a short cycle of test.cyp 500mg. once per week, stopped after 5 weeks after deciding to do a show. Had just started to notice results before I stopped with no apparent sides. My blood work was as follows. testosterone serum 350 (range 241-827), test.Free&weakly bound 17.1%, 59.8ng/dl. Dhea sulfate was 155 ug/dl.This testing was done before the cycle. My current bodyfat is 13.5, was 4.9 at my last show. I have sourced some hrt on the web who I think is legit, not on the scammers list. So my questions are many. I would like to do another show next Dec(2005). So I have some time to do perhaps a mass cycle or 2, and perhaps a cutting cycle. But i also want to be as safe as possible but get max benefits. I have read much info here all of which is great. but i thought i would throw this out there and see what advice I can get out of the over 30 crowd. I will be 40 in July. If anyone wants to email me i can share who I am thinking of doing buisiness with and see what you think. Would appreciate all advice given. Thanks....

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I am recently on hrt but my levels were total 235ng/dl and free level were at borderline. You may find it diffucult to get HRT as 350 at 40yrs is not too bad. Besides it is the free unbound is what is really important and your's is okay too. HRT usually only starts out at 100mg of test cyp per week. Then depending on your levels after 5-6 weeks the dosage can be increases to 200mg weekly. This may or may not help you but my guess is it would over the course of 1 year since your training & diet are on. Personally I cannot speak about any mass cycle as I have never done one, and only within the last year did my 1st cycle which was more a cutting/strength one to see how my body reacts. Remember lower doses = less sides= less mass imo. However, when we age and have lower then normal test in bloodstream the smaller doses seems to be fine. Not only that too high of doses can accellerate some cancers such as prostate which is the leading one among 40+ males.

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Bro i am also 39 and mine came in at 800plus...if you are trying to get on hrt do a cycle and after you are done wait about 2 or 3 wks and go get some blood work done...they will be low then...If you want to do bulk cycles i wouldnt do anything less than 8 wks...10 to 12 is best...make sure you have all your supps in line before u start...and get your blood work checked... also have liver values checked to...

peace

db

Thanx bro, my intention will be the full 12 weeks with all gear in hand before I start. The blood work was done before I did the shorty. The 800 plus you r talking about i am assuming is your test level after a cycle or b4? All my other blood work b4 was excellent. Thanx 4 the response.

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Gonzo that is my normal range without anything...

peace

db

Impressive!!

Thread Information