Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    bcachot is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    18

    Bit of an odd request

    I posted this in the PCT forum, however I thought some people who read this section might be able to help. Thanks.

    Bit of an odd request

  2. #2
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    like anyhdro said, just order it from ar-r . It will be much cheaper than pharm price (unless you have insurance to cover it, but your supply will be limited)

  3. #3
    bcachot is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    18
    Unfortunately I don't live in the States. If I did, it would not be an issue. Arimidex (anastrozole) is not available here as a research chemical and customs authorities will stop any presciption meds or research chemicals like that from coming in via mail.

  4. #4
    bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,015
    You might want to look for another doc as the one you have is still in the dark ages.

  5. #5
    darmadoc is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    568
    I must agree with bluethunder.

  6. #6
    bcachot is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    You might want to look for another doc as the one you have is still in the dark ages.
    If you would like to recommend a doctor/specialist, I am all ears. PM me if necessary.

  7. #7
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    See if AR-R will send you a bottle without a label.

  8. #8
    seanw's Avatar
    seanw is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie in Singapore
    Posts
    2,372
    where do you live ?

  9. #9
    bcachot is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    18
    Australia

  10. #10
    seanw's Avatar
    seanw is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie in Singapore
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by bcachot
    Australia
    Kewl, I am an aussie as well but living in Singapore now. Its real tough getting gear in there these days, tablets are OK but they will pic amps everytime. Best Bet is to travel to Aisa and pic up a couple of cycles

  11. #11
    bcachot is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Kewl, I am an aussie as well but living in Singapore now. Its real tough getting gear in there these days, tablets are OK but they will pic amps everytime. Best Bet is to travel to Aisa and pic up a couple of cycles
    Well if I can't get the legit route to happen then it will have to be a trip to SE Asia. I've had a friend inquiring about Adex in BKK. I don't know if Bali or any other place is an option.

    BTW, nice work if that's you in the avatar, seanw

  12. #12
    seanw's Avatar
    seanw is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie in Singapore
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by bcachot
    Well if I can't get the legit route to happen then it will have to be a trip to SE Asia. I've had a friend inquiring about Adex in BKK. I don't know if Bali or any other place is an option.

    BTW, nice work if that's you in the avatar, seanw

    Nah it aint me bro, just want I want to be... BKK or Malaysia are your best bets. No problem in Malaysia even from a standard Pharmacy. I priced Adex the other day and it was about 750 ringitt which is about $300 oz. BKK is a bit harder these days but it is still around you just have to look. I am goin there next month to get some more Deca and Test C.... Sean

  13. #13
    bcachot is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Nah it aint me bro, just want I want to be... BKK or Malaysia are your best bets. No problem in Malaysia even from a standard Pharmacy. I priced Adex the other day and it was about 750 ringitt which is about $300 oz. BKK is a bit harder these days but it is still around you just have to look. I am goin there next month to get some more Deca and Test C.... Sean

    hmm, that's quite a price. You'd think it would be a bit cheaper over there. At least you have the choice.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •