Recoverybuff is offline New Member

Question Over 40 on M-One-T

I'm new to the weight lifting arena. I'm 5' 7", 160 lbs., and can bench 325. I decided to try using the supplement M-One-T because it is legal in California and I hear good results. Any advice for someone new to the game?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Check the supplement forum. NSA put together an M1T FAQ and he did an excellent job. There are also several M1T diaries that provide excellent info.

Froggy is offline Member
    I've read there is the potential for sides. IMO, it would be best to start at a low amount, like 5mg/day & see what happens. If you are older, it could shut-you-down harder & faster. Check out the FAQ "bad man" told you about & be sure to get your PCT in order.
    Also, nice bench.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Recoverybuff
    I'm new to the weight lifting arena. I'm 5' 7", 160 lbs., and can bench 325. I decided to try using the supplement M-One-T because it is legal in California and I hear good results. Any advice for someone new to the game?
    You are 160 lbs and bench 325 !!?? And you just started lifting??? My god, what did you do before? This I gotta hear!

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, Whatever you are doing to bench 325 at your size is impressive. I don't think M1T is gonna help ya. Whatever you're doing is certainly working!

Romac is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Recoverybuff
    Holy ****!! 160lbs and a 325 bench!!
    I've never heard of someone so light pressing so much! You must be super-shredded!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "What one man can do, another can do."
    5'10" 34 years old - Currently cutting:
    June 1st 2004 - 198lbs approx 20%BF :: June 15 - 190lbs 16.7%BF :: June 30th - 186lbs 14.6%BF
    Goal: 7% BF by Aug 1st 2004 (172lbs total body weight based on 160lbs LBM)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Romac; 07-01-2004 at 05:18 AM.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    Did any one see where I left my shovel... seems the **** is getting thick in here ! LOL

Recoverybuff is offline New Member
    Okay I'm back. Since my last posting I went on a three week cylce of M-one-T. I now weigh 172 pounds and hit a 1 Rep Max of 350. This is awesome. I gained a little belly from too much protien, I think. Now I'm wondering how to cycle this stuff. I've never been big, I like my gains, but don't have any goals. I was thinking cycling M-One-T until I'm 180 and bench 375. Should I go two weeks on - two weeks off? During the third week of my first cycle I lost ALL desire for sex and my wife thought I was having an affair. Please Advise!

geoneo is offline Associate Member
    mmm if you want to keep your gains and get your desire for sex back you better do proper pct, read nsa m1t faq

jeff the cop 1964 is offline New Member
    Where do I find the faq "nsa m1t"? I'm 41, 6'2", 190. Goal is 210 to start. Been training 2 months now. Started m1t on 2/1/05 at 20mg/day. On day 7 started having pain in kidneys...got that to go away and then started getting abdominal pains associated with food digestion. Had to go off. Plan to restart on 3/1/05. Am open to all suggestions. P.S. - Got 100% gains in strength during those 2 months...doubled all weights. Is this good? Not really? Should it be better?

I think your gonna need a bulddozer with this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    Did any one see where I left my shovel... seems the **** is getting thick in here ! LOL

Thread Information